★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

The pants that have been passed around among 4 Big Bang members :lol: Sharing is caring ^^

NH0.10317181_1_1.jpg

LN0.10317184_1_1.jpg

3L0.10317187_1_1.jpg

T30.10317191_1_1.jpg

C: BBVIPZ // ibigbang

v haha no i didnt notice it. :blush:

TOP is the only one who hasnt worn those pants. i guess he cant, since i remember his size is L and the others' is M haha

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveYB

The pants that have been passed around among 4 Big Bang members :lol: Sharing is caring ^^

C: BBVIPZ // ibigbang

whoa. you actually noticed it? you are good!

Guest universe

^^ wow i wonder who noticed that??!! that VIP is so dedicated haha.

i'm happy that we can get to see them in CFs at least. seems like everyone is jumping on the "put someone with Big Bang" bandwagon. Lollipop Girl, Eversense Girl and now Caffe Latte 6th member?? i do hope the 6th member is a guy though. i have enough of Big Bang Girls jealous :P

hopes that Seungri's interview gets translated soon! its nearing the end of the series. so fast :(

Guest shinhdeplol

Summary of Gummy's ranking

Seungri: Always bright and cheerful, but Gummy says she tends to like the dark/brooding/silent type

G-Dragon: He’s too busy because of his schedule, so it’s been a while since they’ve talked to each other. They only get to greet each other occasionally. Gummy personally thinks G-Dragon is too busy for a girl to be happy with.

Taeyang: He is surprisingly funny and fun to be around but he is too obsessed with music and his life revolves around it.

Daesung: Has a lot of talents, but he lacks confidence in himself. She wishes he had more confidence in himself.

TOP: He doesn’t show it outwardly, but he is constantly thinking of others and has a lot of integrity.

C: Wahwah @ allkpop

Most wanted celebrities at colleges

Korean Internet Resume and Job Seeking site Incruit recently took a survey of 410 college students with the question, “Which celebrity you’d like to meet at your college festival?” In the MC category, Kim Jae Dong took first place. In the artists category, SNSD came out on top.

For the MC category, Kim Jae Dong garnered 36.1% of the votes, probably because he is the one of the few MC’s in Korea that throws witty jokes at his audience. Yoo Jae Suk came in second place and Yoo Se Yoon came in third. Lee Soo Geun was fourth and Yoon Hyung Bin was fifth. Other big name MC’s such as Kim Gura, Haha, No Hong Chul and Kang Ho Dong rounded out the list.

For the artists category, SNSD garnered 17.3% of the votes. KARA was next in line and then came MC Mong. Psy took fourth place and BEAST took fifth. Other singers such as T-ara, Drunken Tiger (Tiger JK), Rain, Lee Seung Gi and Big Bang were also on the list.

C: allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

The thread is so dead <_<

- - -

Unseen? I think this was taken longgggggg ago since Youngbae's hair in the photo is long ^^

CS0.10325346_1_1.jpg

C: 조예 // fuyuyuki @ popcornfor2

Guest piano.1993

http://c.upanh.com/upload/6/142/CS0.10325346_1_1.jpg

Oh my is that his braids I am seeing? Gosh such a long time has passed since I last saw him spotted that hairdo. :( he looks young with it but I think the hair now is the best. And did he say he had some problems with his hair so he wont grow it any time soon?

Gummy made a good choice on TOP haha. I bet they are close because of I am sorry promotions.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s Old & New Fashion [shoes] Review

Big Bang sports fashion 24/7 [no pun intended]. They wear expensive brand names, latest fashion, from all over the world all the time and it’s no surprise why they’re a fashion icon as well as a music icon in Korea and lately in Japan as well after their major debut last year in August last year. Now let’s go over the variety of shoes they have worn, their prices, designers, etc.

fashbb.jpg

Shoes: Marc Jacobs Crash Combo Hi-Top Trainers

Price: $500

With a variety of colored-blocks design, together with leather high-top lace-up trainers, and different types of colored suedes were decorated on both sides of the ankle. GD was seen wearing this at the Cyworld Awards. Instead of those Bling, bling decorations, a neat outfit with a pair of sport colored shoes is sufficient.

fashbb1.jpg

fashbb2.jpg

Shoes: John Lawrence Sullivan Hi-Cut Sneaker

Price: $370

This pair of shoes are a favorite of GD recently since he has worn it for a variety of occasions. These soes are a creation of Japanese designer Arashi Yanagawa.

CS0.10326530_1_1.jpg

Shoes: Bernhard Willhelm Sneakers

Price: $300

The philosophy of German designer is “freedom of expresssion of stupidity”. Red, blue and white, colors representing the United States flag were used. Seungri used them on multiple times, including during practice time. 2NE1′s stylist Yang Seung Ho was also seen wearing them.

CS0.10326532_1_1.jpg

Shoes: Bernhard Willhelm Star Lace Hi Top Sneakers

Price: $300

GD is sporting a John Galliano hoodie, a pair of black pedal BW sport shoes, a pair of trousers folded up a bit.

CS0.10326533_1_1.jpg

Shoes: Acne Striking Shoes

Price: $450

Men’s leather lace holes with the option of green, brown or black. This shoes is usually one size smaller and more narrow. Drunken Tiger and Jang Dong Goon also wore similar pants for the Giordano photoshoot but those were khaki pants folded up and the brown version of this Acne Striking Shoes.

3K0.10326535_1_1.jpg

Shoes: Nike Blazer Hi White Black

Price: $90

Very simple cool shoes. Taeyang wore this in the “Where U At” MV and performance. This MV can be described as a luxurious MV, or a huge Chrome Hearts ad, a white short-sleeved T-Shirt, a black belt, a thin/wide bracelet and a ring.

320.10326536_1_1.jpg

Shoes: Adidas Originals by Originals Nizza High by Jeremy Scott “Tassels”

Price: $150

Well known American designer Jeremy Scott’s latest design retro feeling Adidas classic suede leather high shoes, with eight tassels in blue or black. Also nicknamed the “graduation shoes” in the retro days for it’s tassels. GD was seen wearing the blue and white version of these shoes at the ‘Lotte Family Concert’.

These guys only wear the top prices out there! I could buy like 3 outfits with the money they use for one pair of shoes, especially GD lol. I’ll post the second and oter parts to this review in a few days. (:

Source: baidu

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Guest miared

Pheeeew.....some really expensive shoes they have right there----damn it, right?!.

I always wonder though-------do they pay for them themselves? Or is it YG? A lot of it must be provided by designers as well. But I`d like to know.OHOHOHOHO----OHO--before it slips my slippery brain-----whose style do you like the best right now? Or times ago? Who improved the most in your opinion?

However, they can mostly afford to be this fashionabele because they have the bankaccount to back it up. I remember how all of them looked before the big cash flew in. It really goes like this-------money gives confidence------gives extravagance-----makes flashy shoes.(who here really enjoys these shoes? I am more for the simple cut myself :ph34r: )

Two days, a guy with the ugliest shirt on earth possible walked past me-----nothing outstanding so far---but he had a whole bucked of red colour thrown at him (well, it looked like it!)----that´s what I call really fashionable! Or plain crazy--- :excl:

I always enjoy seeing people who don´t earn quite as much money but still manage to be fashionable. Normal people. The ones who arn´t constantly surrounded by mangaers, fans....ect.

BUTTTTTT---------------yeah, BIG BANG are a fashinable band----well, actually almost any korean band is to me. Colourexplosion to the ULTRA maximum :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

---------

The one style that fit them the best (in my humble opinion) was during their "Hot Issue" phase. Nothing will ever top that!

---------------------------------

-------------don´t read the following normal people---------don´t read-------very personal-------may offend your eyes--------------------

--------------------------------

----------------------------------@Liarose-------------@a_thao4ever---------@MissArrogant--------@evilishus------------ :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: Hohohoho----thank you for the lifeencouraging words, comrades! Now- if only my parents would have been this nice, instead of bringing me up in their luxury basement, I wouldn´t feel the need to push random people around and feel bad for it!!! Hehehe- na, seriously!!! Your nice words will steel my heart against this cold world!!!

----------Aaaaand before I forget to mention this as well!!!-------Miss Arrogant, your name always makes me crack up, whenever I see it pop up somewhere. It has this (no offense, no offense) pinkberryy undertone to it which I always associate with "Mean girls" for some reason. Buuut, in the nicest way possible. (My sister has an account by the name of missy somewhere as well--------and that one always makes me crack up as well. I swear to god. Every single time I read it! I am so easily entertained.)

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

The one style that fit them the best (in my humble opinion) was during their "Hot Issue" phase. Nothing will ever top that!

Sorry for cutting your super long post but I totally agree on the part about Hot issue. I really like their clothes at that time, everyone looked so nice and also so cute haha. And the fact that it is the time when TOP wore caps really often makes it even more important.

You seem to really love their Hot issue album :D :D :D

Guest shinhdeplol

HQ photos from BIGSHOW2

12730632342010050521411.th.jpg12730632342010050521411.th.jpg12730632342010050521411.th.jpg12730632342010050521411.th.jpg12730632342010050521411.th.jpg

C: dudqo // fuyuyuki @ popcornfor2

Unseen photo of Seungri pre-debut?

VZ0.10325606_1_1.jpg

C: 汏爱GD @ baidu

Guest miared

Sorry for cutting your super long post but I totally agree on the part about Hot issue. I really like their clothes at that time, everyone looked so nice and also so cute haha. And the fact that it is the time when TOP wore caps really often makes it even more important.

You seem to really love their Hot issue album :D :D :D

OHO---HOOOOO----------------first time I ever get the chance to reply to someone this quick. If I´m fast enough, you may get the chance to answer me back as well. Please do feel obligated to.

Yeah, I really enjoyed that album, and everything else that came with it, the most----and I will tell you exactly why that is!!!(Hehehehe-----eyecancerpost! :ph34r: )

The fact that they even dared to bring it out at that time, when really everything else in k-pop was tinged with sugar and cotton (not a bad thing) impressed me the most. It really did. They were at a stage where no compromises were made (well, not to a big degree anyways), or even desired. They wanted to discover their own flavour. Be daring and original. And it showed. The whole album just seemed well planned and worked on. It had a personal touch to it, which------don´t read if easily offended!!!!-----sadly, I have been missing on their latest albums. It had heart. As overly cheesy as that may sound- it´s true none the less----------------again---------in my very humble, subjective opinion.

The fact that their clothes were just cool as hell, and seemed to match all of them made it an even better experience for me.

That album simply gave me the feeling that they were at the top of their game. They weren´t following trends or musicstyles--they were the ones who set them. But ever after that album, they kinda lost that touch to me somehow. All of a suden they had become the ones following the masses (as everyone in the world was that year, music-wise!), they started to blend in.

And that is also the reason why I always save my praise when it comes to their recent albums/songs. I don´t give my positive comments that easily :ph34r: They have to be deserved----so, I am still waiting for that to happen. I want to have that feel back.

But please don´t misunderstand----internationally speaking-----the album would only reach the bottom on my top-20-list. The album is good, but speaking of pure quality alone (irrespective of music-style or nation), it will, for example, never be on the same level as Kings of Leon ("ARIZONA") or Phantom Planet. For me. My opinion. Never forget.

But that doesn´t mean that don´t have the potential to be that good or even surpass that! That is the fun in watching BIG BANG, for me.

"LEADER"------"She´s gone"--------"Friend"-------and almost every single one of their intros, for example very well are on the same page as the above, to me!

---------------------

Though I should mention that they did have some really outstanding songs, which, in my opinion, match up and even surpass the "Hot Issue" album by leaps!

Those would be "Leader"------"She´s Gone"-----"Where U at?"--------"Hallelujah"------"All INTROS"-------and some more I won´t list right now.

So, I really---------REALLY, can´t wait for the next album to drop. :excl:

---------------

- :ph34r::ph34r: (Hehehehehe----------writing all this down makes me forget my fever even! I feel so uber-good right now. I know that you guys/girls are sending me "get well(s) soon" in secret----and if you´re not, you should think about it ;O) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

------------

-------------

----------@---------------shinhdeplol-----------------------------oh my G.O.D---------is that really Seungri????If he is...pheeew...I must admit that this hairstyle and clothes really suit him the best so far! WOW--------I mean, W.O.W!

Guest SunRiseYB

Kinda off-topic question, but does anyone know where I could buy the pair of earrings that Jiyong has? The Green/Red ones?

And lol at maknaes pre-debut photo xD! He looks smoking hawt! He looks so...random haha!

Guest shinhdeplol

Electric Love Tour ranks 4th in Oricon Weekly Charts

UL0.10327629_1_1.png

Last week, Big Bang released their concert DVD for the Electric Love Tour. It went up to number 3 on the daily charts the day it was released.A week later, they're still a strong presence on the charts as they ranked 4th on the weekly music DVD charts.

Our boys are slowly getting recognition in Japan no? happy.png

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/dm/w/

C: Smile @ BBVIP

TO MODS:

THIS IS A DOUBLE POST due to system issues.

The correct one is posted below

Sry I cut your post,

Yongbae XDD what a distance, he´s so cute, really,

I wonder why he´s that shy, he doesn´t have aaany reason to be.

I know right? DX but i find it so cute that he's all shy.

No wonder Seungri said "he's a rare kind" LOL

he one style that fit them the best (in my humble opinion) was during their "Hot Issue" phase. Nothing will ever top that!

THIS! and your post after that.

HOT ISSUE stands for its title. I dont want to be biased or anything

but all songs from HOT ISSUE

Sry I cut your post,

Yongbae XDD what a distance, he´s so cute, really,

I wonder why he´s that shy, he doesn´t have aaany reason to be.

I know right? DX but i find it so cute that he's all shy.

No wonder Seungri said "he's a rare kind" LOL

he one style that fit them the best (in my humble opinion) was during their "Hot Issue" phase. Nothing will ever top that!

THIS! and your post after that.

HOT ISSUE stands for its title. I dont want to be biased or anything

but all songs from HOT ISSUE were so GOOD and im not saying this

because im a big fan of them.

The whole album just seemed well planned and worked on. It had a personal touch to it, which------don´t read if easily offended!!!!-----sadly, I have been missing on their latest albums. It had heart.

OMG you make me want to cry! YES YES YES...

the newer albums lack this (IN MY OPINION) and for me the constant NEED to be different

and innovative took away the personal touch they previously had for their songs. Not that im

hating the newer songs but i only like a FEW and can tolerate some. That's why

a part of me would like to see them go back to old school and relive their zeal for

making wonderful songs..something from their personal experiences. It connects

more to fans rather that club-like songs. IMO

13126048.jpg

12418700240905072727.jpg

LOL, the cf with kim yuna was adorable!

these guys, haha shying away from girls,

top was cute, i love his outfit,

dae had a fan sign lol,

& i like the pic with tae and yuna, looks like he's shy too

have this been shared..~??

Electric Love Tour (DVD Version) - Hallelujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87oWNjleGJY

C:: KONLFOREVER1027 @YT

----------------------------------------------

I noticed there are some slight different from the TBS version~ they slow-mo some of the part

and they most noticeable different are the JVIPs scream~! u finally heard them~

not like when the concert been broadcast on TBS~ hehehe~ :P

Archived