★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

^

http://c.upanh.com/upload/4/1023/5A0.9153323_1_1.jpg

The photo was taken during their Want U Tour in 2007 ^^ When I saw this I laughed so hard. Dae looks like a gangsters with his tattoo-fulled arms and maknae with the weird wigs = WIN! :lol: :lol:

And about those scans of Seungri I posted earlier, I think they're from BIGSHOW 2009. Its just that I havent seen those before so I thought I should share :lol:

GD #1 on Korea’s most desirable bachelor and bachlorette

KBS did a poll for the most desirable bachelors and bachelorettes among Korean celebrities.

Number 1 went to G-dragon from Big Bang and Taeyeon from Girl’s Generation! In 2nd was Xiah Junsu from DBSK and Kim Taehee, and 3rd went to Yunho from DBSK and Yoona from Girl’s Generation.

Men voted for Taeyeon because she’s cute, vivid, and fresh. Women stated that they prefered G-dragon’s responsible style over manliness.

For the vote on most eligible dating partner it went Micky (DBSK), G-dragon (Big Bang) and Xiah (DBSK). As for the women, it went Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation), Tiffany (Girls’ Generation), and Nam Gyuri (SeeYa).

C: allkpop // SaK @ BBVIP

that poll was done like the beginning of 2009 lol.

i went back to the allkpop article and gosh the writer is such an butthole

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SEUNGRI

i cant wait to see him on the MV..

it sure looked like him and Dae

had so much fun filming it!

HYORI and Daesung's song

the more reason im so excited for his

album. It showed the the strength of dae's

voice...love it!

BAD HAIR ARTICLE

i could not agree more..i absolutely dont like

TOP's popcorn hair and GD's chinese boy look.

Sure it was cute for some angles but please..lol

boys please stay away from those hairstyles

and of course Happy Birthday to DAISY!!!

you've always been a level headed VIP

and im so happy to share my opinions with you..

*hugs* have a blast girl!

2009111205.jpg

Ive never seen this gif before..lol @ TOP

12130188935.gif

Thanks everyone for the posts!

Guest juang_bb

so Dae and SR composed the song for HahaMong Show. amazing! now all of BB has done or tried composing. I can't wait for the broadcast, I want to hear the full song and watch the MV. it must be hilarious! :)

we all have been speculating about the song since we watch the fancam

wondering either its new BIGBANG's song or not since we heard GD and Tabi's voice~

and now, its finally true~~ and I'm so proud of the Maknaes, they wrote, composed and

even plan the whole concept of the MV by themselves~~ its sure gonna be DAEBAK~!!

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1899/67949685.jpg

the last pic of Dae totally makes me ROFL~ i didnt even noticed it was him

until stardaisy212 point it out~ LOL~ and that pic of Dae with Narsha is cute too~ hehe

seriously, reading all the new updates totally makes us more eager to watch HahaMong Show~!

【PHOTO】BIGBANG T.O.P's Luxury Lunchbox for 「Into The Gunfire」 Press Conference

371kkeellyy.jpg

tuna & tofu kimchi jigae (it's kind of a stew^^)

374kkeellyy.jpg

blueberry jam, milk, yogurt & honey smoothie

375kkeellyy.jpg

376kkeellyy.jpg

organic fruit for T.O.P & the crew

377kkeellyy.jpg

spicy chicken,home-made pickled garlic & bulgogi (Korean beef bowl)

379kkeellyy.jpg

380kkeellyy.jpg

some drink

381kkeellyy.jpg

cutlery

382kkeellyy.jpg

cookies!

383kkeellyy.jpg

wrapped^^

384kkeellyy.jpg

386kkeellyy.jpg

put them all in the sealed cooling bags

387kkeellyy.jpg

and deliver!

This is for T.O.P and the Press Conference & film crew of 50 peeps on the set.They selected the kinds of fruit that's T.O.P's fav snack.

VIPs,this is handled with love and care and it's so touching^^

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG

Via IHNYEHEIM-natural food market :: 네이버 블로그

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop girl's me2day update

VZ0.9168610_1_1.jpg

Original message:

즐거운 저녁 보내고 있나요? 다시 날씨가 쌀쌀해지는 것 같아요~ 다들 감기 조심!! 롤리팝을 앙~ 물고있는 지용군입니다~ 얼굴이 클로즈업 돼서 더 좋군요 헤헤

In English:

Are you having a pleasant evening? The weather appears to be a little cold again~ Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold!! It’s GD killing the lollipop~ it’s a great close up of his face, hehe.

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/12/me2day-updates-100412/

Guest piano.1993

Daesung with braids and beards reminds me of those killers in Chinese movies about the ancient times lol

Seungri is gonna reveal some more secrets :lol: About Jiyong??? :D

I am so jealous of that freaken radio host guy hugging my big bang boys!!! it's like he's purposely taunghting us saying "hahaha look at me I get to touch them and you only get to stare" ugh!!! aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dies)------------i just dies from jealousy................

10 millions seconds later.................................................

ok I'm back.....kekeke

those unseen pictures from a radio show is priceless~~

I love watching all their reaction~ Its just LOVE~ and not to forget CUTE too~

that radio DJ is sure one lucky guy~ kekeke

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww136/x...32e8718bf44.jpg

this got me crack up big time~ its like his trying to comforting Dae~

and of course my Dae bias told me that Dae look incredibly cute~ :P

Guest universe

gosh that post was just full of awesome!! i recommend everyone to read it, regardless if you are a Seungri stan or not. hahaha.

thank you VIPs for sharing all those pictures to keep this thread alive :) i have not seen the pictures with that radio DJ before, and wow, they sure do look close. everyone wants a piece of our boys haha. they looked so young and fresh back then :lol: i can't imagine them taking such pictures now with all their cool matured selves.

i'm soooo excited for the "Like Big Bang" song!! i do hope its a full song. it does sound like it since the first episode is like 85 mins long??!! they better allocate a good 5 mins for the MV. i see Seungri filming at the YG cafeteria haha. can't wait for them to spill the hyungs' secrets!! if only 'Like Big Bang" can be released as an actual single. that will actually help us VIPs to tide over the drought a little.

Guest shinhdeplol

The vest Seungri wears on Haha Mong show seems to be the one he used to use in star Dance Battle ^^ The fans have such sharp eyes to notice this

CS0.9168790_1_1.jpg

C: 셔트리 @ DCinside

Guest nisssr3

YG Entertainment announces Gummy, Big Bang and 2NE1 comeback plans

Having announced that Se7en will be returning in June, YG Entertainment has gone one step further by revealing comeback plans for Gummy, Big Bang and 2NE1.

Gummy who last released an album with a feature by Big Bang’s T.O.P. in 2008 will be returning in early May with her new mini-album.

2NE1 meanwhile will make their comeback this summer with a new mini-album and it will have a different charm from 2NE1’s usual music.

And finally the news that everyone is waiting for, “Although Big Bang did not release a new album in Korea last year, they will release a new mini-album this summer and near the end of the year. After Big Bang’s new album has been released, member Taeyang’s new solo album will be revealed as well.”

Are you getting excited already?

cr: allkpop

i am super excited...but as for taeyang's solo album, i wonder will it be released after the mini album or the album that is expected to be released towards the end of the year? hmmm, so confused, i mean they did say his album will be released the first half of the year right? we'll just have to wait and see. thanks for the info though

Guest juang_bb

okay, i just gotta post on the comeback news announcement by YG again. I, personally, am not that disappointed about BB releasing a mini album instead of a full album because at this point, I just want them to comeback already. If we want them back by at least late summer, i guess production-wise, a mini album makes more sense. It'll probably take them forever to produce the full album. What I am curious about is when it says "this summer and near the end of the year" i think it can be interpreted in two ways, they'll release 1 album probably late summer, near the end of they year, like sept? or it can also mean that they'll be releasing 2, one in summer and another near the end of the year like in 2007 and 2008. I am not gonna get my hopes up by assuming it is the latter, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

all these comeback news, as usual YG still constantly changes his plans. I'll just patiently wait for whatever stuff they decide to release, for as long as they release it within this year, hopefully not at the end of the year and certainly not next year.

YG Entertainment announces Gummy, Big Bang and 2NE1 comeback plans

20100413_yge_1-460x491.jpg

Having announced that Se7en will be returning in June, YG Entertainment has gone one step further by revealing comeback plans for Gummy, Big Bang and 2NE1.

Gummy who last released an album with a feature by T.O.P. in 2008 will be returning in early May with her new mini-album.

2NE1 meanwhile will make their comeback this summer with a new mini-album and it will have a different charm from 2NE1’s usual music.

And finally the news that everyone is waiting for, “Although Big Bang did not release a new album in Korea last year, they will release a new mini-album this summer and near the end of the year. After Big Bang’s new album has been released, member Taeyang’s new solo album will be revealed as well.”

Credit: Allkpop

Archived