★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

I have a couple of questions. The first one will Big Bangs new album be a korean album? And second what was the name of the single just released?

uhmm..YG hasn't said anything yet about any album. But i would assume that Big Bang would release a Japanese album first and then their Korean comeback album during the summer or they skip the Japanese album not sure. They haven't actually released a new single yet unless you can't Lollipop 2. "Hands Up" is their new Japanese song for a Japanese TV show but they haven't released it as a single yet. You can listen to a sample here though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPC6Ak559k

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OnJong

uhmm..YG hasn't said anything yet about any album. But i would assume that Big Bang would release a Japanese album first and then their Korean comeback album during the summer or they skip the Japanese album not sure. They haven't actually released a new single yet unless you can't Lollipop 2. "Hands Up" is their new Japanese song for a Japanese TV show but they haven't released it as a single yet. You can listen to a sample here though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPC6Ak559k

No there was a song called hands up on akp and they played a preview of it.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/preview-of-...g-song-hands-up

But it might be japanese

Guest juang_bb

I have a couple of questions. The first one will Big Bangs new album be a korean album? And second what was the name of the single just released?

Based on what yg said and interviews of bb members, they are working on releasing their korean comeback album this year, yg said by summer but I'm counting that it'll get pushed. Gd said past summer, yb said end of the year. Who knows? However, there are rumours that they'll be releasing a japanese album too based on the pics of their instantology clothes. Those were supposedly made for their new japanese album, if ever, I'm guessing that it'll go first before the korean album?

Hands Up isn't exactly an officially released single, it's just a song made for a tv show.

Guest shinhdeplol

lollipop_2_1270877300_66796_l.jpg

비가올듯말듯한 날씨네요~ 다들 외출할 때는 우산을 꼭 챙겨주세요 ^^ 항상 미소가 멋진 대성군의 사진으로 오늘은 출발합니다~ 다들 즐거운 토요일 보내요 ^-^

- - -

Unseen mag scan?

UL0.9071917_1_1.jpgCS0.9071991_1_1.jpg

*too small <_< *

C: victoryism @ BBVIPZ

Guest shinhdeplol

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2170/450665...fbf522aef_o.jpg

Original message:

비가올듯말듯한 날씨네요~ 다들 외출할 때는 우산을 꼭 챙겨주세요 ^^ 항상 미소가 멋진 대성군의 사진으로 오늘은 출발합니다~ 다들 즐거운 토요일 보내요 ^-^

In English:

The rain comes and stops for one day~ Everyone, when you go out, be sure to take your umbrella ^^ Depart today with this image of Daesung who is always beautiful~ Have a wonderful Saturday, eveyone ^-^

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/10/me2day-updates-100410/

TOP NO-NO HAIRSTYLES FOR IDOL~

What are some of the top no-no hairstyles spotted on Kpop male idols?

Go under the cut for some of the top no-no hairstyles by Kpop male idols pointed out by some Korean netizens. And it’s an open thread, tell us which hairstyle by Kpop male idols, in your opinion, is the most unbearable?

Some as pointed out by Korean netizens

141951.jpg

C: KBites

LOL, poor TOPGDYB~ but I gotta admit those are my least fav of their hairstyle~

both of the maknaes always have the most same hairstyle these past four years~~

Guest piano.1993

^ Thansk fro giving me a good laugh :D

I cringe everytime I see TOP's popcorn hair :lol: That hairdo runis his handsome face <_<

Wonder why they didnt include Ji;s popcorn hair, which I think is worse than TOP

Lollipop Girl me2day Update feat TOP~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4507696224/

Original message:

토요일 저녁 시간 잘 보내고 있어요? 저희 편집 사진을 기다리고 계셨던 분 혹시 계신가요? ㅎㅎ 오늘은 탑군의 사진을 편집했어요! 첫번째와 세번째가 같은 사진 같지만 사실 다른 사진이에요 ㅋㅋ

In English:

Are you having a nice Saturday evening? Have you been waiting for the edit of this person’s photograph? ㅎㅎ Today is TOP’s edited picture! Although the first and last pictures look the same, they are different ㅋㅋ

Translation by: AA-Chan

^

thanks for sharing Thuy~ :)

woot, finally some upclose and "moving" :lol: preview of the show~

man, this totally makes me cant wait for the show to be air~

Seungri and Key~? is it gonna be somekind of battle~ keke

and Dae with Sooyoung~ they looks sweet, and Dae's smile

towards her is just LOVEEE~~

Guest shinhdeplol

On the recent Star Golden Bell episode on April 10th, MC Ji Suk Jin revealed that he had asked T-ara about their favorite male idols backstage before.

From the many, many male idols, who was T-ara’s ultimate favorite? Drum roll please!

The number one spot was given to none other than….G-Dragon of Big Bang! Soyeon explained, “I met him when he was promoting ‘Heartbreaker’. He had such a presence on stage and was very charismatic.”

Beast’s GiKwang stole the second spot. However, Eunjung said, “I initially chose Doojoon of the same group” and further added, “But just a moment ago, I changed my mind to MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.” So why did she suddenly change her mind?

She explained, “Today’s filming showed me that Lee Joon has a celebrity mind.” Eunjung was apparently awed by Lee Joon’s splits!

Meanwhile, Jiyeon also chose Lee Joon and explained that it was because she was rather “shocked”. With the help of T-ara and other guests, Lee Joon performed an encore split performance!

C: allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

i wasnt planning to upload any more photos from this event, but the thread is so dead, and there's nothing new to post...Plus,those pics are quite HQ, so.....

CS0.9103473_1_1.jpg

see more HERE

C: as tagged ll omo__嚸の丶ll Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

Guest universe

yea dead thread is dead :( everything has been really quiet at the YG front. YG better be preparing some major news! that's always the case isn't it? a drought and then suddenly a downpour haha.

I still cant accept the fact that Eunjung have Dae's no~!

she has Dae's number?? i wonder how did that happened lol. FO probably?

can't wait for the Haha Mong show. Seungri-Key pairing!!

^

This thread is so DEATH~~!

@universe

yup it happen on FO~ part 2 of episode with Nicole and Tiffany~

there's a question which female idol he would like to past his new number

and there's Jiyoung too, Dae's "scandal"~ hehe everybody thought he gonna

past his number to her, but he past it to Eunjung making ppl struck~ LOL

Guest shinhdeplol

[ENG/VIDEO] T-ara picks G-Dragon as their favorite male idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVLiAAxmF84...player_embedded

(MC)Ji Suk Jin: I previously asked T-ara backstage what male idol they liked.

The long-awaited #1 is, Big Bang’s G-Dragon!

Soyeon: I met G-Dragon sunbaenim (senior) while he was promoting “Hearbreaker”, and he has a lot of charisma on stage.

She reminds me a bit of IU. Jiyong leader is always charismatic! on and off stage ^^

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Archived