★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VIPPTOP:

arghhhh...I feel like crying..so jealous of you guys..you guys spent 3 days with BB..and I'm here missing them like crazy..lol

hahaha..typical seungri..lol..

thanks for sharing your experience...yes..one of the reason to love them is because they're so humble

oh..and hardworking too..BB is VIP!

@VIPPTOP:

U dont know how green envy I am at u right now~~

u guys able to spend THREE days with BIGBANG under ur nose~~

and like Alla said, we here been missing them terribly~~

seriously GREEN ENVY~~! :P

thanks for sharing ur experiences with BIGBANG with us~~

really glad to here some more fan accounts from u guys~~ :)

Guest Da_song

Another cute story from Thai fans.

ตอนบ่ายๆ เกือบเย็นแล้วอ่ะค่ะ

พี่ทีมงานเดินเอาน้ำมาให้แฟนคลับ แล้วบอกว่า

'เทพบุตรทั้งห้า สั่งให้เอามาให้'

พอมีคนถามว่า คนไหน พี่เค้าก็ตอบว่าจำชื่อไม่ได้

แต่เขาก็ชี้รูปตรงบัตรสตาฟให้ดูว่าคนนี้ๆ

แล้วก็ชี้ไปที่รูปแดซอง

แฟนคลับที่ไปอ่ะ บางคนร้องไห้กันเลย

แล้วแดซองก็เดินออกมา

หลบตรงเสา แล้วก็แอบชะเง้อมองแฟนคลับดูว่าเป็นไงบ้าง

พอเจอแฟนคลับก็โบกมือ ยิ้มให้ตลอด

Taken from BBBBBBB@dek-d.com

Translation...

How cute daesung is..

Afternoon nearly evening .The Staff walked to fans and bring water to them and tell them"It's from bigbang"

The fan asked "Who is ordering it to them" the staff he can't remember the name but he pionts to Daesung's pic

Haha it's made some fan going to cry. Then dae is out but he hidden himself behind the pillar for see how the fans are.after that he waving and smiling to fans.

''''''''''''''''''''''''

OMG Im so envy Thai fans how lucky they're..

Thai vips...

img1597z.jpg

a906995793.jpg

c907692513.jpg

Cr:Siamzone

I love you GD but this is too funny..I can't stop laughing..so many funny BB gifs at Daum..lol

**ouch..his head***..but it's funny><..lol

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/925/34754276.gif

cr:daum

wait are you saying that his head got hit in this gif?....hmm.....his head didn't get hurt or hit by anything. he was just bowing by taking his hat off. or did i misunderstand something here?

sigh i miss the dorky big bang, they don't seem to be fooling around that much anyways, or may be because there isn't really any clips about them fooling around.

thank you all for sharing the fan accounts as well :]

[Translation] Interview on TV Pool Channel

* Clip can be watch from my previous post~~ :) *

Taken from

TeamBIGBANG

Via pomee3521

better translation

{TRANS} 100404「Eversense BIGBANG Girls」 Interview on See San Ban Teong

BIGBANG: Hello「See San Ban Teong」.

G-Dragon: It’s been a while since we last came to Thailand, but thank you for waiting for us and not forgetting about us. While we’re in Thailand, we’ll film and finish everything off safe and healthy to show you guys an even better side of us, so look forward to it. Pom Rak Fan Chao Thai Mak Mak Krub (I love Thai fans very much).

TaeYang: It’s our first CF here so my heart’s fluttering, not to mention the CF we’re filming is for cosmetics. We’ve never filmed a cosmetics CF before so I think it’ll be a great new experience for us to film a cosmetics CF here in Thailand.

G-Dragon: We’re working really hard, but I think it’ll have to be at least past summer until we can return with our new album. In Thailand, we plan to gather a bunch of our older songs and make an album outa those so just wait a little longer and we’ll come with good news.

MC:This year is our channel's 40th Anniversary. Can you give us your birthday wishes?

BIGBANG: What up, we're Big BANG. Happy Birthday Channel 3!

Source: team bigbang

Trans: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Guest chrichelle

vips i need help again..hahaha..

i have a guy friend who just became a fan of BB..because of their fashion..and his asking me if they have a website or a blogspot where BB clothes are discussed? like what brand are they wearing and where to buy? :P

anyway,are the boys back in korea now? i hope they'll release there album soon!!! :D

Guest nisssr3

@ Da_song aww, that's so sweet of daedae..

@alla one of the reason to love them is because they're so humble

i agree! they're humble and take care of VIPz a lot

@VIPPTOP

omg, you're so lucky!! and i'm so envy and jealous of you! haha.

thanks for sharing your experience here.

hopefully BB will come to S.E.A more often.

thank you so much guys for keeping us updated with bb's news/ pics/ fan accounts/ vids!

Guest shinhdeplol

New magazine scan

12704488962010040515283.th.jpg12704488962010040515283.th.jpg

C: 옆구르기 @ DCDS // Lyn @ dsholic

Some GRi action ^^

CS0.8831151_1_1.jpg

C: bigbangpop.com // PKSHINHWA @ popcornfor2

Da_song: Dae is sooo cute. I notice he smiled a lot during the fan meeting/ conference too ^^ So glad that he was living happily instead of feeling lonely

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5525/c907692513.jpg

I see fanboys :lol:

chrichelle: I know 2 blogs ^^

big21fashion.blogspot.com

hauteissue.wordpress.com

- - -

Thai VIPs wating for the boys ^^

img9827j.th.jpgimg9826e.th.jpgimg9795k.th.jpgimg9794i.th.jpg

img9788v.th.jpgimg3441w.th.jpgimg3437n.th.jpgimg3433v.th.jpgimg1471w.th.jpg

img1470l.th.jpgimg1469h.th.jpgimg1468i.th.jpgimg1467v.th.jpgimg1466ur.th.jpg

C: mabinee @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

If BB come to Vietnam, I promise we will be x1000000000 more supportive :lol:

Theres a rumor that they will come in Oct :lol: But I dont really believe it

Guest tomorrow13

vips i need help again..hahaha..

i have a guy friend who just became a fan of BB..because of their fashion..and his asking me if they have a website or a blogspot where BB clothes are discussed? like what brand are they wearing and where to buy? :P

anyway,are the boys back in korea now? i hope they'll release there album soon!!! :D

your friend should go to big21fashion.blogspot.com. They have everything about BB and 2NE1 fashion from accessories to clothes and links to online shop. I hope it'll be useful for your friend. :)

Guest chrichelle

your friend should go to big21fashion.blogspot.com. They have everything about BB and 2NE1 fashion from accessories to clothes and links to online shop. I hope it'll be useful for your friend. :)

thanks for this guys..

shinhdeplol thanks for the links and for the magazine scans..

i really love what gd is wearing for eversense event.. and i so envy the fan he hugged... :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop Girl's me2day update

CS0.8885735_1_1.jpg

HQ ver: http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100405_35/...89_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

승리군은 아무리 찾아도 광고 원본 사진이 없더라구요 흑흑.. 하지만 저의 선물을 기다리고 있을 여러분을 위해 특별히 준비했어요!! 윙크하는 승리군의 사진~ 다들 기절할 준비 하시고~~ 사진 나갑니다 ㅋㅋ

In English:

No matter how much we searched, we couldn’t find Seungri’s original photo *sadface*.. but don’t worry, because I have a special gift here for everyone!! Seungri’s ‘winking’ photo~ You’ll faint~~ Out goes the picture ㅋㅋ

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/05/me2day-updates-100405/

Guest juang_bb

I love the fan accounts, thanks to Thai VIPs for sharing. Envious! It really looks like they had a lot of fun in Thailand. unfortunately, GD didn't feel good with the change of weather but it's nice to hear that he is better now. omo! my ToDae OTP back in action? too bad there's no pics! hopes that someone was able to secretly take at least one pic. but I am really happy to hear that those 2 are closer than ever!

About their album, I think we're lucky if they even release it in late August. I am hoping that they would but I am leaning more towards September, October hopefully be the latest possible time, November is just too far away since I want to see them in the year-end award shows, at least the ones that YG will let them attend. Anyway, I am excited about their album and I'll be waiting especially since they seem to be really working hard on it right now. YB so secretive of how it'll be.

That fan account about Dae was really sweet. That's why I love Big Bang too, because they really give importance to their VIPs, they treat them like one...literally!

Last..let me just spazz. I probably said it already and excuse my bias but TABI!!! he looks soooo good and happy in all of the pictures! He looks like a kid especially in one of the hugging pics with maknae. :D

Archived