★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

CREDIT TO aikata@VIP THAI SUB

Some TV show from Thailand

It's short interview but BIGBANG so cute especial GD

he spoke ' Phom Rak Fan Chow Thai MaK Mak Krub'

that mean ' I Love Thai's Fan very much'

omg...arghhhhhh...GD is too cute e e e e e e!..*squeal*

hmmm..like usual I never trusted any news about their comeback unless it's from YG himself and he gives the exact date.I will not get excited until they announce the exact date..I just hope their comeback will be on August 19th..BB's 4th Anniversary..*sigh*..YG why oh why

Tabi in the old days^^

499288a5752ebfilename07.jpg499288ad79c5ffilename33.gif

credit:Daum

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miared

I like Seungri quite a bit. he´s funny. Especially in his "Manwon Happiness" episode. B)

I dislike boys wearing lowcut shirts-------and especially v-neck shirts. It looks gay and silly. :ph34r:

The shoes behind the glass...........toooo much. Noone on earth is that special to... :excl:

I´m out again. Hope the new album will arrive soon.

Guest shinhdeplol

New me2day update from Lollipop Girl

3L0.8860812_1_1.jpg

lollipop212704425377591.th.jpg

또 다시 새로운 한 주가 시작이네요~ 다들 즐거운 오후 시간 보내고 있어요? 여러분을 위해 오늘도 계속해서 사진 선물 나갑니다~~ 이번에는 봄 햇살 처럼 눈부신 태양군의 광고 원본 사진 입니다~~ 좋은건 원본으로 봐야 더 좋다며 ㅋㅋ

100402topeversensepress.th.jpg100402topeversensepressli.th.jpg100402topeversensepresse.th.jpg100402topeversensepressg.th.jpg100402topeversensepress.th.jpg

100402topeversensepresss.th.jpg100402topeversensepresss.th.jpg100402topeversensepress.th.jpg100402topeversensepress.th.jpg100402topeversensepress.th.jpg

a12zi.th.jpga11f.th.jpga10sj.th.jpg

24979635.th.jpg31988121.th.jpg69764219.th.jpg

92893493.th.jpg58374824.th.jpg58144572.th.jpg

46166943.th.jpg63997372.th.jpg63126250.th.jpg62534260.th.jpg

C: TOPXP @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

Guest crayonlines

thanks for the continuous flow of pictures. I can't help to notice what nice features the boys have. I think Tabi and Ri are very handsome~ <333 :blush:

Guest yaoming11

thanks for the continuous flow of pictures. I can't help to notice what nice features the boys have. I think Tabi and Ri are very handsome~ <333 :blush:

yeaa they all look really good at this event.I think each of them really look their best. Tabi with the short hair, GD's short hair and he rocks fedoras, Seungri, Daesung and Tae Yang's hair don't really change lol but it fits them really well.

Guest Unni_Ashley

i am loving every photo of Big Bang from Thailand, especially the ones showing TOP and Ri's super cute bromance.

hope to see Ri and Dae being like that one day XD

Guest shinhdeplol

74395214.th.jpg16011494.th.jpg80741909.th.jpg

79716921.th.jpg53600033.th.jpg72904049.th.jpg72158946.th.jpg

72276266.th.jpg69459238q.th.jpg44397438.th.jpg90628448.th.jpg

C: ps_angelrella @ popcornfor2

Big Bang + Ellen DeGeneres = World Domination Promotion!

I don’t know if all of you are aware about the ‘Ellen DeGeneres’ project that is currently going on, but if you’re not I’ll just summarize it real quick. So Ellen DeGeneres who has a show on american tv is taking international music suggestions to bring an amazing international artist to her show!

You can nominate any artist you want BIGBANG! by leaving a comment here and telling her the name of the artist you think should come to her show which is of course BIG BANG!! :D

So anyways this really amazing girl Mischa emailed me asking about important facts about Big Bang that I thought should be mentioned to get Ellen interested in Big Bang and to show her how amazing they are. She made this video hoping that it will reach Ellen and she’ll have more reasons to bring Big Bang to America! So consider this a promotional video and share it everywhere or leave it in a comment when you go nominate Big Bang!!

Mischa talked about a lot of other ways to contact Ellen, e-mail her, twitter her, anything! Just get them noticed and spread their name and this video! Big Bang is so talented that it’s easy to leave out things they do that makes them so talented like in the above video, so if you know of more reasons why Big Bang deserves this let Ellen know! Thanks a lot Mischa for speaking out for many iVIPs out there~ ^^

C: alee @ ibigbang

Photos of the boys filming the Cf in Thailand

http://choitopthailand.com/index.php?showtopic=6150

img0344yo.th.jpgimg0254t.th.jpgimg0253dw.th.jpgimg0251s.th.jpgimg0250ou.th.jpgimg0247zs.th.jpg

img0245g.th.jpgimg0243k.th.jpgimg0218ozzp.th.jpgdsc0940g.th.jpgimg3834pm.th.jpgimg3822.th.jpg

dsc0729.th.jpgdsc0727r.th.jpgdsc0720.th.jpgdsc0718z.th.jpgdsc0713i.th.jpgdsc0701.th.jpg

C: Dr.T @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

Many more to come...

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think he was not feeling really well because of the sudden change in weather. In Korea its still so cold but in Thailand its like super hot <_<

dsc0769h.th.jpgdsc0768.th.jpgdsc0756i.th.jpgdsc0753m.th.jpgdsc0751w.th.jpgdsc0730e.th.jpg

dsc0691k.th.jpgdsc0939d.th.jpgdsc0938o.th.jpgdsc0937s.th.jpgdsc0936f.th.jpgdsc0935.th.jpg

dsc0922.th.jpgdsc0910i.th.jpgdsc0909x.th.jpgdsc0901l.th.jpgdsc0900z.th.jpgdsc0840b.th.jpg

dsc0839g.th.jpgdsc0786t.th.jpgdsc0784f.th.jpgdsc0773g.th.jpgimg0020gs.th.jpgdsc1004ur.th.jpg

dsc1003l.th.jpgdsc0986v.th.jpgdsc0985t.th.jpgdsc0978t.th.jpgdsc0977x.th.jpgdsc0975.th.jpg

dsc0974d.th.jpgdsc0973x.th.jpgdsc0971f.th.jpgdsc0954.th.jpgdsc0950.th.jpgdsc0941.th.jpg

img3659u.th.jpgimg3655x.th.jpgimg3643g.th.jpgimg3640n.th.jpgimg0372gl.th.jpgimg0356gn.th.jpg

C: as tagged // Dr.T @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

Many more to come...

Guest xlxchossychiccxlx

* Just wanted to share this Ahhhh - meeeeeyyyyy - zingggggg Dance Cover of Wedding Dress that i found out in YOUTUBE

* Geeeeezzzz ! They are really AMAZiNG ! O.O

* You guys should watch it :)

^

I think u should post that at Bae's solo thread coz its consider as his solo activities~ :)

[Translation] Interview on TV Pool Channel

* Clip can be watch from my previous post~~ :) *

MC: What is it like to come to shoot the CM for the first time in Thailand?

DaeSung: First off,we've been away for so long.I'm so glad to return to Thailand to shoot the CM.Thank you very much for selecting us as the endorsers.

MC: I've heard that you've got the BIGBANG Girls on the CM.So,what is your type of the BIGBANG Girls?

G-Dragon:The VIP is the right type of the BIGBANG Girls.You only have to have us on your mind and that's enough!

MC: There are many girls who submitted their clips for this contest.Can you give them a word?

TaeYang: We thank you for your clips.We know that you do it because you want to be with us.We'll work hard to give you our good look.Thank you again.

MC: Do you know anything about Thai food?What Thai dish do you like and want to cook it by yourself at home in Korea?

DaeSung: Arhan Thai Aroi Mak Mak Krub!! (Thai food is soooo yummy!!)

MC: Everybody in BIGBANG looks so 100% fit!How do you do to keep yourselves phisically fit?What kind of exercises that you like?

TaeYang: Everything!I can't pick just one.Everybody loves all kinds of exercises.If we have time, we love weight lifting exercises and I think we'll all get sunkissed here!

MC: Is there anything in the show business that you want to take a part in it?

G-Dragon: There's a lots there that we want to do.But,we focused on the solo activities last year.We miss working together as BIGBANG.The new album will be out in this year. Please look forward to it!

MC: Can you give any update on your new album?

TaeYang: We won't tell!We're working very hard on it.I can't tell you right now what kind of music style it is going to be.So,please look forward to it!

MC: One last request,everybody please give a word to the TV Pool Channel audiences.

G-Dragon: To all the TV Pool Channel audiences,thanks for inviting us to Thailand.We miss you all the same.Please support us and don't forget BIGBANG!

Taken from

TeamBIGBANG

Via kjfunmaemoo

[Translation] Interview on See San Ban Teong

BIGBANG: Sawasdee krub 「See San Ban Teong」. (Hello 「See San Ban Teong」)

G-Dragon: Thank you for our Thai fans that you don't forget BIGBANG.We haven't seen you for a while and I'm so happy to come here and meet you today.We want to say thank to you all.Pom Rak Fan Chao Thai Mak Mak Krub (I love Thai VIPs so much)

TaeYang: We're so excited to shoot the CM for the first time in Thailand.Thank you for the attention you've given to BIGBANG.

G-Dragon: Speaking of our new album,we're currently working so hard on it.I hope that it will be out in this summer and it's not only the new album,we're also releasing the greatest hits one.So,VIPs,please look forward to it^^

MC:This year is our channel's 40th Anniversary.Can you give us the Birthday wishes?

BIGBANG: Happy Birthday to Channel 3!

Taken from

TeamBIGBANG

Via pomee3521

V

ouch Alla, I think I can felt his pain~~ I was touching the back of my head

when I saw that gif~~ poor Jiyong~~ :o

I love you GD but this is too funny..I can't stop laughing..so many funny BB gifs at Daum..lol

**ouch..his head***..but it's funny><..lol

34754276.gif

cr:daum

more gifs^^..bingu TOP just amuses me..lol

49310736.gif8712fcf15yg44eyf63600.gifec118cf2ax8a2gi52550.gif

Lollipop Girl me2day update feat Taeyang~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4492900156/

Original message:

또 다시 새로운 한 주가 시작이네요~ 다들 즐거운 오후 시간 보내고 있어요? 여러분을 위해 오늘도 계속해서 사진 선물 나갑니다~~ 이번에는 봄 햇살 처럼 눈부신 태양군의 광고 원본 사진 입니다~~ 좋은건 원본으로 봐야 더 좋다며 ㅋㅋ

In English:

And it’s the start of another new week~ Did you all have a joyful afternoon? I keep my promise and bring you another photo gift~~

Translation by

AA-Chan

Guest VIPPTOP

hi there

my english is not so good... sorry for that but I wanna share my experienced with BB in thailand

on 3rd April I've got a chance to be on the set of shooting CF at Chatrium Suite Hotel

the theme of 1st Cf was about BB on the red carpet..big black SUV car many bodyguard and 40 vip were on the set

the weather was like soooooooo hot but Top Dae Ri Bae seem to be enjoyed .

especially TopDae they were together all the time laughing hugging soooooo cute

but poor GD ...I think that day GD was really sick He got skin rash at his arm and seem to got pained leg

after shooting scene 4 of them except GD came to monitor to check their work except GD because he'd to rest

when they break from shooting CF Ri was like wonder around the lobby and restaurant He didn't care about what bodyguard said he alway wanna be around by vip ^o^ TopDae were still together until they came to their suite

but don't worry about GD because he is better in the next day

on 4th April theme of the CF was about BB ran after eversense girl and caught by 40 vip and BB ran away from them

my friend was the one of the 40 vip told me that BB were enjoyed and laugh alot on the set and the weahter was not so hot

but the worked hour was so long BB were shooting from 11am-10pm all vip (me too) have to waited outside but I don't know why

before BB were leaving the set the guard decided to let me and all of the vip outside to go inside to see BB

it's like 10 sec in Heaven because We know that BB were so tired but they alway got smiley faces and waved hand to us

Be able to be so close to them for 3 days was like I've won a million dollar lotto I love all of them and so proud of their down to earth personality

sorry again for my broken english :P

this is one of my fancam at park paragon

Archived