★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest MidnightByul

Hi guys! How is everyone?

Anyway, I have a question, it's been 4 or 5 years since BB debut right?

What is the most touching moment between the members or a member by himself that you love or always will remember as a VIP?

Mine? It would be maybe...The day they won their first mutizen, because at the moment is what started them off, into where they are now.

Indiviually? It would be GD, mostly because of all the stuff he's been through, being the leader it's even harder, he takes all the verbal bullets for the team and still manages to move forward with that smile of his.

So, what about you guys?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

What is the most touching moment between the members or a member by himself that you love or always will remember as a VIP?

Mine? It would be maybe...The day they won their first mutizen, because at the moment is what started them off, into where they are now.

Indiviually? It would be GD, mostly because of all the stuff he's been through, being the leader it's even harder, he takes all the verbal bullets for the team and still manages to move forward with that smile of his.

So, what about you guys?

Def at '07 Seoul Music Awards they were so overwhelmed. so touching.

(I don't know if this is a touching moment but i love when maknae admits to ratting out the boys to YG about their secret vacation plans-- GD's expression is priceless).

CONGRATS THE BOY ON WINNING I BET SHAUN EVARISTO WILL BE

PROUD THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB IN "GARA GARA GO"!!! i kant wait

foe the RETURN BIG BANG has made everyone waiting come on! hopefully

we VIP hear some news soon!!!

For me, the most touching moment was when they won the Daesang award. Just seeing them in happy tears (I don't remember GD crying) made me feel all emotional, too. They so deserved that award for all their wonderful hard work<3 A touching moment by a single member, I honestly can't name one right now because all I can remember is them going through so much together.<33 But I do admire each of them for being so hard-working, pushing through to be who they are today.

Anyways, those pictures of DaeRi makes me so curious of what show they are filming. lol Both of them are so adorable<3

Seol Music awards 2007.

Other than the fact that the it was

the first year they attended a end-of-year

award show; I remembered how they

all were very touched & were hugging as a group onstage.

As for individual would be

Kwon Leadah's strong will as a leader

& TOP's acceptance speech during MKMF 2008(when

they won artiste of the year) : "Rather than to become a

flower that may wilt whenever;we will become

like weeds,persistenly surviving.Invention

is a flower,innovation is a weed"

It seemed to me guys will

be appearing back to the scene

bits by bits.

I am glad that DaeRi is filming a new variety show!

SBS do love them eh?

^

WWAIT!! Is that a BIG BANG new song?

I heard 'BIG BANG' & Kwon Leadah's vocal in the song

Guest karendm

I have a question. I notice that the Big Bang Global Warning Tour DVD comes in different colour versions (e.g. Orange version, Blue version, etc.). What is the difference between the versions? Does anyone know?

Guest WintersRain

As a group, I think the most touching moment for me was probably the 2007 MKMF, when they won Song of the Year. their reactions were just so... XD XD XD it makes me so happy just thinking about it, it was such an emotional, groundbreaking... just, breathtaking moment! i mean, they were so.... XD XD XD XD XD i can't express how happy i felt at that moment... and that was me, just a fan, i mean, i can't even imagine how happy they were!!! <3333

as individuals... i agree with MidnightByul, just... jiyong's whole ordeal was just such an emotional ride for me (even though i'm just a fan - again, i can't even imagine how he must have felt, the entire time...). i mean, i would read articles on allkpop and other sites bashing him and talking about how he would get his just desserts by going to jail and then some of the comments were so... just... ridiculously heartless and ruthless and wrong. but then, i would feel ridiculously happy whenever i read someone defending him, whenever i read any of the scarce good news and whenever i saw him even have a hint of a smile during his performances... and i just... i dunno. that entire period... i dunno. i just don't know.

----

----

on a brighter note!

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the choreography award for gara gara go!!!!!! big bang totally deserves it, shaun deserves it, they all deserve it!! i hope shaun will collaborate with them again, for their upcoming comeback!!!!!

AAH THEIR COMEBACK!!! i can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait, but it's gonna be later this year... T.T i'll wait patiently till the end of my days if i have to!!!!! .... well, maybe not entirely patiently, but i will wait!!!! <3333

and that music for daesung and seungri's shooting thing (was it a shoot or filming for something?) was pretty cool (or at least, the little that i could hear of it)... but that's probably not one of big bang's new songs. they wouldn't go and play it on the street like that... i don't think jiyong, or president yang, or the company, or even any of the band members, would allow that or want to leak it before they could make it perfect... you know? ^.^ especially jiyong, being the perfectionist that he is XP haha

EDIT:

i was just watching GDTV, and it just struck me that though the whole controversy things were the individual moments that touched me the most, in a painful way, the most touching in a way that made me happy, not sad, would have to be just watching big bang work on their music, doing what they love... especially GDTV, watching jiyong work endlessly for his album and his performances... cuz i could just see in his expressions and his eyes (as cheesy as that sounds) that he was just... living his dream. even when he was tired, i could just see how happy he was being able to do all this... because he just loves it so much, and that... was just so... it just shocked me speechless, the amount of passion he has for music and what he does... love him so much <3 haha

just had to come back and add that XD

Guest k-yoz

of course...for me..was when they won the daesang award...by that...it just proves that all their hardworks have been paid off...with that training they had...they really deserve that award...

Daesung and Seungri

omo...hmmm...what show will this be?...another daeri moment?...im excited...

taeyang was so cute on that pic...hehe...i love the phone..was that the lollipop2?...

Guest shinhdeplol

4458903967_2673f83e68.jpg

Original message:

오후 시간 즐겁게 보내고 있어요? 오늘은 약간 쌀쌀하긴해도 봄 날씨네요 ㅎㅎ 이쯤에서 선물사진 또 나가야죠? ㅋㅋ 롤리팝2로 셀카 찍고 우리한테 자랑하는 태양군이에요~ 사진 잘 나왔나 구경해 봅시다 헤헤

In English:

Did you have a good afternoon? It’s a little chilly today as we come into the Spring weather ㅎㅎ And from this, would you like this present to go out? ㅋㅋ It’s Lollipop selca with our Taeyang~ The photo came out well *hehe*

lollipop212694299353247.jpg

HQ version: http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100324_161...75_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

이번 사진은 뭔가 장엄한 포즈에요~ 롤리팝2를 믿는자에게 복이 있나니~ 이런 느낌? ㅋㅋ 사진 선물과 함께 남은 저녁 시간도 편안하고 즐겁게 보내요 ^-^

In English:

This picture includes a majestic pose~ There is good luck for whoever believes in the Lollipop2~ Do you get this impression? ㅋㅋ With this picture gift, I wish you a happy and comfortable evening ^-^

TRANS by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/24/me2day-updates-100324/

Guest shinhdeplol

2 more HQ fancams

CS0.8389792_1_1.jpgUL0.8389794_1_1.jpg

C: 음헣헣 @ DCinside

Im so excited for BB&BEG 1st ever collab ^^

BSX hoodie. This is the one worn by Dae. His pendant is also on the hoodie <33333 I find it really cute :lol:

9K0.8386381_1_1.jpg

3L0.8386382_1_1.jpg

CS0.8386384_1_1.jpg

CS0.8386389_1_1.jpg

C: 승리신 드롬 @ BBVIPZ

The sunglasses that look good on all of the 3: Jiyong, Taeyang and Junhyung ^^

CS0.8386205_1_1.jpg3L0.8386209_1_1.jpgCS0.8386210_1_1.jpg

C: GEEMI @ BBVIPZ

Guest shinhdeplol

「Eversense BIGBANG Girls」 Press Conference in Thailand

Eversense people have recently confirmed the date and venue of the upcoming press conference for BIGBANG's next endorsement as follows:

Venue: Park Paragon,Siam Paragon,Bangkok,Thailand

Date: Friday April 2,2010

Time: To be advised

The search for the CM shawty goes just like how LG Cyon does for a Lollipop Girl by uploading a clip and BIGBANG will select them.

They've got a good taste when it comes to a bunch of the pretty women.You know the score,right?

Visit EVERSENSE BIGBANG GIRL or 4NOLOGUE CO., LTD. or Facebook Profile or hi5 - EVS Bigbanggirl for more info (in Thai)

Via Facebook | Eversense Thailand

Pix credit by kokoma as tagged

taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest universe

even though that song may not be part of their comeback album, i'm still anticipating it coz how long has it been since they have done some hardcore hiphop??!! it really brings me back to the old days haha. i'm getting soooo curious to know what programme it is. but i bet the song is like...less than 1 minute or something though :lol:

so Big Bang will be at Siam Paragon to choose the Eversense Girl? or its just an event where they won't be there? coz i remember that they be arriving on the 3rd, not 2nd, isn't it? but if they are really appearing at Siam Paragon..that would be ok coz that place is big enough haha

Guest intelligirl

[video TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon and Seungri UFO Town Messages

Seungri: (0:00 – 0:0:28)

Our relationship is only built of fondness!

In fact people probably see that we are really cute when we play around like Tom and Jerry.

Um..I’m…well Jiyongie hyung is Tom and I’m Jerry, I think that’s because I’m a bit shorter.

Well please show a lot of love to Tom & Jerry, this is called for short “Nyongtory”(yong from kwon jiyong and tory from victory)

hehehe…..Nyongtory cuteee~

G-Dragon: (0:28 – 1:23)

Seungri is a friend who has a burning passion even bigger than a flame.

There are many fans or people in general who watch us o TV and misunderstand us because I tease Seungri so much that they think me and Seungri don’t have a good relationship. But this is really not the case, I have a lot of care for Seungri.

Maybe it’s because I’m a guy that it’s become my habit to always tease him in order to express my affections towards him instead of hugging him. Because of this though we made a lot of people upset but..I…umm…really don’t mean it like that.

I’m thankful to Seungri for liking me so much despite the fact that I annoy him so much.

Seungri has now grown up, he is 20 years old so from now on I’ll be more respectful to Seungri in the future everyone.

Seungri: (1:23 – 1:45)

Right now I’m so relaxed on a broadcast like this!

JIYONGIE HYUNG I LIKE YOU SO MUCHH!!!

heheheh…hehehe…yes…the hyung that I like..so…

Of course I like the Big Bang member hyungs, my wish to be like my hyungs is like a chimney (?) [i dont know what he means by that]

Other members hyungs DON’T BE JEALOUS THINKING THAT I ONLY LIKE JIYONGIE HYUNG!!!

Seungri: (1:45 – 2:05)

Leader hyung is so cool/handsome.

He doesn’t exercise a lot but lately he has gotten in good shape and even taller.

He never has any fat on him…he’s a got a slim body he he..ha ha ha…yes he is very cool/handsome.

Yes in the future please take more care of me Seungri, Jiyong hyung.

G-Dragon: (2:05 – 2:27)

Now our maknae has become a very manly man. Recently when he gets out of the shower his body has become better and built and his shoulders have also gotten wider. (more muscular)

Seungri wait a minute, I’ll take him out on a trip

I’d make it prettily, prettily, beautiful, prettyily prettily..

*whispers* Seungri-ah, Seungri-ah..

Come here…hey! hey!

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Archived