★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest zahieyjunki

What’s Big Bang up to?

One of Korea’s most famous boy groups Big Bang has been somewhat MIA as of late, and Korean VIP’s have begun to miss them dearly. It’s known to Big Bang’s fans that the group has been completing promotional activities in Japan, but these days, they’ve been missing from the Japan music scene as well.

After this month, it will have been a year and four months since Big Bang’s last Korean album. Furthermore, it’s been a while since we’ve seen the members complete solo activities. Taeyang promoted Wedding Dress for a short time months ago and Daesung recently ended his appearances Family Outing after the first season wrapped up. T.O.P’s appearance on IRIS ended a while ago and, the last time I heard these boys sing live was… um… that time… I give up, I can’t remember the last time I saw them perform live together.

But the boys have worked on some music together. They sang for their endorsement, Lollipop 2. They also sang Hallelujah for the soundtrack of IRIS. YG Entertainment is saying that Big Bang has been MIA from the public for a while, but they are working hard on upcoming projects and are very busy.

A YG associate said, “TOP is filming a movie Into the Gunfire at the moment. Daesung and Taeyang are exercising, learning foreign languages and working on solo songs. G-Dragon is making music whenever he has the time to. Maknae Seungri is attending college these days.”

So they are pretty busy these days but I’m still waiting on a new album to drop sometime this year. Let’s all keep our fingers crossed!

cr : AKP

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrichelle

hello vip's.. i kinda need help with something for those who are very active on this thread..

im not really sure if i read it here or GD's solo thread..

its about the headphone (beats by dr. dre) gd has personalize one right? and i remember someone posted the link here on how we can make our own personalize headphone wherein you get to choose the colors you want! and purchase it..been trying to search for it but didnt have any luck.. has anyone here bookmark it maybe?hehe..my friend wants to order so he's been bugging me to find the site..

thanks in advance for those who can help..

anyways..

about dae awww..its the last part... now im really excited for tops interview..i hope to know new things about him..hehe..

i miss BB!

Guest k-yoz

Big Bang Winning Gara Gara Go

im so happy for them....congratulations guys...you deserve it...and also to

those people who helped them on the choreography..their hardwork paid off...

so proud for them...

Big Bang No. 2 at the Top 25 fan clubs at Daum Cafe

i agree...it decreases as time passes by...since they hasn't start being

active in korea....but in no time..if they will have their comeback..

those who left will crawl back..we just have to wait for their comeback..

i, myself too was so excited for their comeback...

but im ready to wait...

Big Bang book

i remembered reading a topic about this here...

but oh well..good thing that it sold a lot of copies and one of the

best seller book in korea...how i wish they will release an

english version of this..i want to have one....

Daesung Interview

that was one of the reason of why he was my favorite...

he really try his bet in everything that he did..

he is aware of what will the fans think on his actions..

and he always make sure that the fans will love his work..

such an optimistic person..

i also love that "adding a modifier to the word DREAM"..

he deserves to be loved....

Big Bang's activity

they sure are busy....with a lot of preparations...

i just hope that they dont overwork..

they should take care of themselves..

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG's 2010 fanmade calendar

These are some calendar snapshots of the Big Bang 2010 calendar!!

These aren’t official though, they are sold only on the streets before a concert that contains a Big Bang member!

This one was the night of the Melon Music Awards 2009 Show.

They’re all so cute!! For each member’s birthday, they have this cute little font! :D I have one. So when I do my homework, I glance at it and smile. Darn, I sound cheesy, but seriously. Who can resist these hunks?

Here’s how each page looks like!!!

3L0.8342365_1_1.jpgVZ0.8342366_1_1.jpgCS0.8342367_1_1.jpgCS0.8342368_1_1.jpg

E80.8342369_1_1.jpgGP0.8342370_1_1.jpgVZ0.8342371_1_1.jpgCS0.8342372_1_1.jpg

790.8342373_1_1.jpg3L0.8342374_1_1.jpgCS0.8342375_1_1.jpgVZ0.8342376_1_1.jpg

790.8342377_1_1.jpgLK0.8342378_1_1.jpg3L0.8342379_1_1.jpgE80.8342380_1_1.jpg

5E0.8342381_1_1.jpgT30.8342382_1_1.jpgVZ0.8342383_1_1.jpgG10.8342385_1_1.jpg

ZL0.8342386_1_1.jpgCS0.8342387_1_1.jpgCS0.8342389_1_1.jpgLN0.8342390_1_1.jpg

C: ibigbang.wordperss.com

Mini Figures of Big Bang “My Heaven”

5A0.8342434_1_1.jpg

CS0.8342435_1_1.jpg

C: ibigbang.wordperss.com

Guest yaoming11

its about the headphone (beats by dr. dre) gd has personalize one right? and i remember someone posted the link here on how we can make our own personalize headphone wherein you get to choose the colors you want! and purchase it..been trying to search for it but didnt have any luck.. has anyone here bookmark it maybe?hehe..my friend wants to order so he's been bugging me to find the site..

http://www.colorwarepc.com/p-188-beats-studio.aspx

ur friend better be ready to dish out 500 bucks lol

Guest shinhdeplol

920.8347130_1_1.jpgCS0.8347131_1_1.jpg

LT0.8347134_1_1.jpgCS0.8347135_1_1.jpg

3L0.8347136_1_1.jpg3L0.8347137_1_1.jpg

from 베티 &텔존 & wooriae

taken from Lyn @ dsholic

DAERI IN BAGGY CLOTHES!!!!!! Gosh its been a long time. Are they filming smt with Gain???? OMG Im so excited. maybe a CF???????

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/445685..._1cbabe1b62.jpg

Original message:

밥먹고 살짝쿵 졸음이 오는 시간! 깔맞춤의 정수를 보여주는 지용군의 사진과 함께 졸음을 털어버리자구요! 사진의 포즈도 졸음을 저 멀리 던저버리는 듯한?ㅋㅋ 어디어디 깔맞춤인지 우리 같이 댓글로 얘기해 보아요~헤헤

In English:

After eating, you feel tired! Let’s get rid of that groggy feeling with a perfect picture of Ji Yong! Doesn’t it look like he’s throwing his fatigue away?ㅋㅋ Let’s talk about the best bits in the comments~Hehe

Trans by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/23/me2day-updates-100323/

Guest nisssr3

DAERI IN BAGGY CLOTHES!!!!!! Gosh its been a long time. Are they filming smt with Gain???? OMG Im so excited. maybe a CF???????

i was excited when i saw these pics on dcinside, haven't seen them wearing baggy clothes for awhile.. gain and other beg members were there too, i wonder what are they filming for?

congrats to shaun and bb for winning the award!!

Guest shinhdeplol

[photos]

from 베티 &텔존 & wooriae

taken from Lyn @ dsholic

Daesung and Seungri are at the Gyeonggi Province shooting a new program for SBS to be broadcasted in April.

C: baidu bigbang // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I was hoping it was a CF :(<_< But yay for Daeri to appear on a SBS program. More things for me to look forward to hehe

More

TL0.8349303_1_1.jpg

CS0.8349304_1_1.jpg

CS0.8349305_1_1.jpg

5A0.8349306_1_1.jpg

LT0.8349309_1_1.jpg

790.8349310_1_1.jpg

CS0.8349312_1_1.jpg

3L0.8349314_1_1.jpg

CS0.8349316_1_1.jpg

C: 케​이​케​이 // Meowmeow @ popcornfor2

More HQ scans of Seungri from SAL photobook

CS0.8332655_1_1.jpgVZ0.8332657_1_1.jpgLT0.8332659_1_1.jpg

VZ0.8332660_1_1.jpgVZ0.8332661_1_1.jpgTL0.8332662_1_1.jpg

c: oumytop @ SeungriCN // tokarroK @ popcornfor2

Guest vip_gd

congrats btw for winning the dance category

loved the GGG dance.

and oh my ohh

what a sight

dae and seungri wearing hip hop clothes

hahaaaa. it has BEEN A LONG TIME INDEED.

now they look weird. not as fitting back in their goodbye baby or lalala times

seungri looks fine but daesung .. haha .. what can i say?

can't wait to watch that

BEG is there too!

looks like some rap battle going on .. seeing ri with that mic lol

Guest nisssr3

THE PERIODIC TABLE OF YG

0periodictable1.gif

Legend:

Red - song titles

Other colors - Big Bang and 2ne1 members names

FYI: there was no Da for Dara so I added that as element 112, but I had to add Ds for Daesung as Element 110 because it wasn't showing on any other element list.

H- Heartbreaker

La- La La La

F- Fire

I- It's a big hit

S- Strong Baby

N- Number 1

Ga- Gara Gara Go

W- With U

Pd- Please dont go

He- Hello

K- Korean Dream

Additional songs

Li - Lies

O - Oh Ah Oh

Ne - Next Day

Mg - My Girl

Al - Always

Si - Shake It

V - Victory (Intro)/V.I.P

Cr/Cd - Crazy Dog

Co - Cotton Candy

Br - Bringing You Love

Ag - A Good Man

Sb - So Beautiful

Re - Remember

Hg - How Gee

Tl/Th - This Love

Sg - She's Gone

Fm - Follow Me

PS. P.S The Bi and Ba are short for Big Bang!!

Credits @ Yuu_binkyoku/YBYK

via ygbigbang

thanks to hallerness @ ygbigbang for the additional songs

cr: SunSkyIvee@http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/03/periodic-table-of-yg-misc.html

Guest shinhdeplol

posted before?

Big Bang is No.2 at the TOP 25 Fan Clubs at Daum Cafe

1. TVXQ – 783805

2. Big Bang – 366398

Thanks to Junsulv @ onetvxq!

Credit also to jenjen @ibigbang

uhm i read it again and realize the numbers are all wrong. they may have been the statistics of over one month ago thats when BEAST was behind MBLAQ by some thousand. atm they are ahead by approx. 6 thousand already. i also checked on Big Bang's number of registered VIPs and the number atm (102403 1:13AM GMT +7) is 363935.

but the position of our boys is correct though. they have been #2 for a very long time, despite losing fans every day because of their long absence TT,TT

CS0.8361249_1_1.jpg

C: ㅆㅇ // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

CS0.8361237_1_1.jpg

CS0.8361240_1_1.jpg

C: ㅆㅇ // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

Guest tazanya

uhm i read it again and realize the numbers are all wrong. they may have been the statistics of over one month ago thats when BEAST was behind MBLAQ by some thousand. atm they are ahead by approx. 6 thousand already. i also checked on Big Bang's number of registered VIPs and the number atm (102403 1:13AM GMT +7) is 363935.

but the position of our boys is correct though. they have been #2 for a very long time, despite losing fans every day because of their long absence TT,TT

No your right, there are two diff fanclub rankings at daum.

1) is #members in respective fanclubs (bigbang is a strong #2 and have been for a while)

2) they are having like a contest between fanclubs. you can gain points for your fanclub by clicking widgets and buying rigntones etc. based on the amount of activity and points then the clubs are ranked. right now jaebeom is #1 and bigbang is like 11th i think.

so your right about the membership ranking.. but there is reason for confusion cuz the translation of that other ranking is a bit confusing

Guest universe

i can't wait for that DaeRi programme!! i think its only a few mins segment though, seeing how Dae will be busy with his drama and album soon. SBS really dotes on YG, don't they? hehe

Guest shinhdeplol

Female Version of Taeyang

9K0.8361887_1_1.jpg

She is amateur singer Bonnie who received the nickname "Female Version of Taeyang" or the "Woman Taeyang" because of that distinctive rhythm somehow similar to Taeyang's.

She said in an interview that she always enjoys listening to Taeyang's music and that she is a big fan. She added, "It is an honor having been attached to this nickname."

Source: いつも @ bbvipz

C: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Her legs gahhhhh

Archived