Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nisssr3

http://www.m25.co.kr/ezArticle.php?query=v...;CURRENT_PAGE=1

>> 한국에 대해선 얼마나 알고 있나. 눈여겨본 한국 아티스트라면.

닉 _ 아, 한국 아티스트 중 ‘빅뱅’이란 그룹을 알고 있다. 그들의 음악 스타일이라던지 패션, 그런 모든 것들이 쿨하고 멋진 것 같다. 특히 리더(G-드래곤)의 패션 감각과 스타일은 정말 감각적인 것 같다.

Backstreet boys (nick carter) mentioned big bang and kwon leader in their interview. he was asked something about south korean artist, then he mentioned that he knows a group called 'Big Bang'. He said, 'their music style or even fashion, it seems to be all cool and nice. The leader (G-Dragon), his fashion sense and style, seems to be a really sensational'.

Guest Unni_Ashley

wow Nick thinks Big Bang and Jiyong are cool. i am so glad to hear that.

is there a video recording that interview of his?

Guest ilovearronyan

Backstreet boys (nick carter) mentioned big bang and kwon leader in their interview. he was asked something about south korean artist, then he mentioned that he knows a group called 'Big Bang'. He said, 'their music style or even fashion, it seems to be all cool and nice. The leader (G-Dragon), his fashion sense and style, seems to be a really sensational'.

THIS.

Kekeke, so BB stands out, right?

Guest kayekaye

Hey fellow fangirls (boys)!

Need some help. Anyone know how to get to YG's new building? Through subway or bus + walking, of course. Really want to go there when I go to Korea. Thanks!

Cool!..thanks for sharing^^

Hey fellow fangirls (boys)!

Need some help. Anyone know how to get to YG's new building? Through subway or bus + walking, of course. Really want to go there when I go to Korea. Thanks!

Address:

397-5 YG Building

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

Zip Code:121-886

The place is really easy to find because it's so close to subway station.

You take subway,take the Line 2(it's color is green on the subway map) and get off at Hapjeong.Then go to exit 8.

Once you're outside the exit you walk to your right direction and you will see an SK gas station,just go straight and you will see another SK gas station..just go straight -you will be heading towards the Han river

Once you see a freeway, you turn right and you will see the building

p/s:this is the pic of the building:

http://ibigbang.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/ygbuilding.jpg

you might want to print it out,so that you could ask someone the direction just by showing the pic,don't be shy to ask Korean people,they're really helpful even though they don't really know how to speak English.And about the subway,you will know how to use the subway once you get there.

or you can get the map via Google map by just pasting the zip code

about BB's residence,I'm not really sure exactly where it is

but I think it is just across the road near the hapjeong station

because I remember they showed BB's apartment on the short drama at GD's concert

after I watched that drama, I realized that it was the same building I saw when I went to find the YG building.They are two buildings in the drama,so I'm not sure which one.Both of them are white but the other one has blue windows and the other one has big red circular symbol.These buildings are next to each other and you can see they are just across the road on your way to the YG new building near the Han river

***sorry if you get confused with how I give the direction and it's too long***

***few people have asked about the direction,so I just copy and paste the msg that I sent to them***

Korean online mag MK25 recently conducted an interview with the Backstreet Boys. During the interview, a topic that came up was, “How much do you know about Korea. An artist that has caught your attention.”

Nick Carter answered:

“Ah, out of Korean artists, I know a group called Big Bang. Whether it’s their music or fashion style, all of it seems very cool and charismatic. Especially, leader G-Dragon’s fashion sense and style, I think it’s sensational.”

From TVXQ to Big Bang, the Backstreet Boys are slowly but surely catching onto k-pop.

C : Allkpop

This is the tranlation of the article that been post

on the previous page..^^

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL I tipped allkpop about this. Glad that they put the news up. More exposure for Big bang = yay! That just makes me <3 BSB more :lol:

Now I wish to see a video of their interview. Hearing Nick compliment BB would be much better ^^ But I know it is not likely to happen :(

b00908334b8fad624664a.jpg

b00908334b8fad62f1ea2.jpg

b00908334b8fad63dabb1.jpg

b00908334b8fad64c4afd.jpg

b00908334b8fad71a0086.jpg

b00908334b8fad723cc92.jpg

b00908334b8fad718430f.jpg

b00908334b8fad72e086b.jpg

b00908334b8fad73cd7e5.jpg

b00908334b8fad772f6b0.jpg

C: chilts.egloos.com/4689959 // bigbangupdates.blogpsot.com

v When they finally decide to release the MV, the hype will die down like A LOT <_<

Guest universe

FANDOMS COLLIDE~~~!!! BSB's CD was one of the first few CDs i bought. my childhood idols with my current obsession makes me one VERY happy fangirl :lol: GD must be so proud that his fashion style was sensational to Nick Carter. hahaha.

and i keep thinking how Seungri would totally implode if it was Justin Timberlake of Nsync complimenting them haha. but well, BSB are a legend on its own!!

okays so the Lollipop 2 MV will not be out this week at all...why even announce it in the first place :( you all think they are delaying it so that the chosen Lollipop Girl will be featured inside?

Guest map_lf

Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter compliments Big Bang

Korean online mag MK25 recently conducted an interview with the Backstreet Boys. During the interview, a topic that came up was, “How much do you know about Korea. An artist that has caught your attention.”

Nick Carter answered:

“Ah, out of Korean artists, I know a group called Big Bang. Whether it’s their music or fashion style, all of it seems very cool and charismatic. Especially, leader G-Dragon’s fashion sense and style, I think it’s sensational.”

From TVXQ to Big Bang, the Backstreet Boys are slowly but surely catching onto k-pop.

Cre :Allkpop

Guest ooxstacee

DAESUNG ASIAE INTERVIEW -- PART 3

Daesung (22, Real name: Kang Daesung) was hard on himself, thinking that he wasn’t as good as the others when it came to preparation for their debut. But the result of his hard effort and training was the formation of ‘vocal cord nodules’, which announced the possible end of his singing career.

”When we debuted, we were dubbed the ‘skill-based idol group’ but my voice would break 8 times out of 10 when singing our song ‘La La La’. I couldn’t even look at the others in the eye. I developed sociophobia and even started thinking stuff like ‘It would be better if I was just fired from YG’.”

For nearly a year, he desperately struggled with his voice. He was so nervous about screwing up on a high note on stage and giving the group a bad name when they had just debuted, that it caused him to develop stage fright on top of everything else.

”I was so gloomy that the members couldn’t even tease me lightheartedly. People tell me I was clouded by a dark vibe at the time. Noone could approach me and it was to the point that it was difficult for them to even try to tell me ‘It’s ok’.”

But Daesung got help from his senior Gummy (Real name: Park Ji Yeon) who had also experienced the same pain, and his vocal folds cured miraculously during the 6 months of rest after the release of their first album.

”I learnt a lot doing musicals. My stage fright disappeared after continually performing live on stage too. Since I was in singing academy, I’ve always thought anything is possible as long as you try hard enough.”

Daesung’s naïveté also caused him a lot of trouble. He’s the type to work hard on his own, keeping his emotions to himself no matter how unpleasant the task so he subconsciously stacked up a lot of stress.

”Even if I don’t want to, I can’t refuse people very well. I don’t like being called bad things, or saying ‘no’ to others. My inner personality is one that gets angered really easily but I must’ve been holding it all in without even realising. I went to an acupuncturist and they said I have anger disease. [omg its not even funny how effing STUPID that sounds in english] (laughs) The doctor there asked me why a young person like myself was so stressed out. I was surprised too.”

When he thinks back to his childhood, he wasn’t always smiling. He says it even feels like he had to put on a ‘smiling mask’ in front of cameras and the public since his debut in the entertainment industry.

The time after his debut that he spent waiting to be on broadcasts was irritating and exasperating for Daesung. And though these feelings slowly faded away after trying to comfort himself and repeatedly telling himself to ‘think on the bright side’, his emotions must have stacked up deep down within him without him even realising.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

I was about to post that..!!

u are so fast..!! kekekeke..

More and more heartbreaking stories from Dae..

I know it,its hard to always be happy..

but still he still putting that smile on his face,

despite all that hardness he have to overcome..

remember back in 2008..??

that poor boy look so fragile

when performing Haru Haru sometime..

with his musical,FO filming,MC-ing and Haru Haru promotion..

but still although its just a weak smile,

he still keep on smiling.. :)

Thats why I love Dae so much..

Guest Da_song

Daesung with his sister.

201003022235038392448a1.jpg

Cr:as tag

remember back in 2008..??

that poor boy look so fragile

when performing Haru Haru sometime..

with his musical,FO filming,MC-ing and Haru Haru promotion..

but still although its just a weak smile,

he still keep on smiling

sorry for cut your post.

I always think its strange to see him without a smile<33

absolutely enjoying following his interview even became to sad storie. Truly adore him.

---EDIT---

[Pic]Daesung with his classmate.

dae4.jpg

Cr:Dlitelover

Idols Rankings based on Fanclub's fans number!

1. TVXQ Junsu

2. TVXQ Yoochun

3. TVXQ Jaejoong

4. TVXQ Yunho

5. TVXQ Changmin

6. SNSD Taeyeon

7. BIGBANG G-Dragon

8. SNSD Yoona

9. Super Junior Heechul

10. Wonder Girls Sohee

19. BIGBANG Seungri

23. BIGBANG TOP

29. BIGBANG Daesung

41. BIGBANG Taeyang

Charts credits to 2NE1 thread @ Baidu!

Shared by Kacey @ Daily K Pop News

Taken from Big Bang Updates@blogspot

^^ wow! TY tops them all!!

nice to know he;s got solid supporters! :P I am one kekeke♥

lol,its the opposite actually..

u see,this is a poll about an Idol popularity

based on the number of members in their fanclub..

and unfortunately Bae is the least among Big Bang member..

Bae is in the 41st place,

Dae on the 29th place,

Tabi on 23th place,

Ri is on 19th place

and Ji is the highest among them,

claiming his spot at number 7..

hope that makes sense..

i re-edit the post too..

DAESUNG ASIAE INTERVIEW -- PART 3

For nearly a year, he desperately struggled with his voice. He was so nervous about screwing up on a high note on stage and giving the group a bad name when they had just debuted, that it caused him to develop stage fright on top of everything else.

”I was so gloomy that the members couldn’t even tease me lightheartedly. People tell me I was clouded by a dark vibe at the time. Noone could approach me and it was to the point that it was difficult for them to even try to tell me ‘It’s ok’.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung’s naïveté also caused him a lot of trouble. He’s the type to work hard on his own, keeping his emotions to himself no matter how unpleasant the task so he subconsciously stacked up a lot of stress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he thinks back to his childhood, he wasn’t always smiling. He says it even feels like he had to put on a ‘smiling mask’ in front of cameras and the public since his debut in the entertainment industry.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Sorry for cutting your post.

Without this interview we will

never know how much Daedae had

gone through even during their debut days.

Daedae is definitely one strong

artistes out there - even manage to smile

so widely and pulled out gags

when he is that stressed out.

It will be great to have

this kind of interviews with

the other 3 of the members too.

Archived