★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[NEWS]「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」Caravan Cheer is on tour!

BIGBANG was at the Yokohama Arena,Kanagawa, today to launch the 「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」Caravan Cheer. The ads wrapped bus departs from Yokohama Arena to promote the concert. The design was done by all the BIGBANG member.

D-Lite: "I want to take a look at the design of the tour bus."

When asked about the clash of the idea over the design.

SOL: "Not that at all.We get along well with each other." then added "I love the colors that represent "electric" and "love.""

And when speaking about the concert

G-Dragon: "I hope you will enjoy it !Please be there at the concert!"

credit: TeamBIGBANG @ blogspot

Fun fact: #BIGBANG celebrates X'Mas x Valentines x Lunar New Year outside Korea for the first time in their lives

credit: TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songbird86

Yay Lollipop2 pics! I lurve their lollipop looks. This one seems to be softer colors than the first lollipop campaign. So we still don't know who they're working with this time around... hmmm.... my bet is on Lee Hyori OR a trainee whom we haven't seen. YG has been surprising us as of late so you never know.

----------------Hahahaha-----------most of GDs shirts are cut lower than mine B)B)B)

What I always wonder though......do you believe that famous singers/actors only dare to dress in a more brisk way because they are always surrounded by guards, managers, assistens...ect?

For example, would GD dare to dress like that if he were on his own for a change? I am merely curious. So far, I have not seen a single actor/singer dress in a bold way before they became huge stars.

Whatever.

-------------

I really have to say----that interview series with GD contains the best information I have come around so far. Interesting and personal things. I´d really like to read more of those interviews in the future. :ph34r:

Peace- love and soul ya'll!!

Guest piano.1993

any more news about Electric Love??? any fancams and photos? or even fanaccounts? or i know that im being selfish when its really hard to record or take photos but i just want to know what the biys are up to in japanese :(

Guest shinhdeplol

^ think BIGBANG hasnt had so many "photographers" in Japan :(

BIGBANG,G-Dragon & T.O.P go to Yahoo Japan search suggestion!?

TG0.6969890_1_1.jpg

C60.6969891_1_1.jpg

H10.6969892_1_1.jpg

All have become the common search terms when people look for the BIGBANG thingy in Yahoo! Japan now.

Welcome to Japan search engine,oppas!

Via Yahoo! JAPAN

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

T30.6960363_1_1.jpg

GB0.6960365_1_1.jpg

TL0.6960369_1_1.jpg

BC0.6960370_1_1.jpg

BL0.6960371_1_1.jpg

FK0.6960372_1_1.jpg

C: Girl's Desire l Boosa @ popcornfor2

100128 TOP with Tae Jin Ah in Japan

5F0.6969966_1_1.jpg

C: blog.jp /mabinee @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

Guest universe

wow wow...there's quite a few updates today!!

GD's interview

i wish these interviews will keep coming. i love how GD is so honest about everything. beneath the lights and flashy outfits is someone who works so hard ever since he decided to make music his life priority. to be so passionate about music is both a blessing and a curse as well. Big Bang's music are always big hits, and everyone expects so much from them each time. i never thought of how celebrities are constantly haunt by thoughts of how "the next one must be better". its really quite sad. and after Big Bang's absence from Kpop for so long, i cannot bear the pressure every member, especially GD, will undergo for their comeback album. :(

please don't kill yourself over it, GD (although i know he will). but at least i know that their comeback will be a big hit, no doubts about that!! they work so hard all the time, and at least they reaped what they sowed. i can't even imagine if they remain in their pre-Lies days (quite popular but definitely not up there) even though they work so hard.

and it never occur to me how being in the music industry would take up their whole life, especially GDYB who has been in it since young. its like, they do not even know what else they can do during their rare breaks. practising, composing, writing lyrics etc has become a necessary but vicious cycle. and they are still so young. their lives can't be any more different from others their age.

and at risk of sounding like a delusional fangirl, Big Bang does help me build my dreams. i can have a crappy day, have problems etc, but i know i can count on their updates, their videos, their songs etc, to put a smile on my face again. :) i have never felt this way about any other idols before..

on to happier stuff!

Lollipop 2 pictures

damn boys are working all those out-of-the-world accessories (Top is wearing a car bracelet and Hilary Clinton necklace!!) and bright colours. i loved how everything clashes yet turned out so HOT at the same time :lol:. there's no official word on whether they will be having a new song though. i definitely hope so!! if the pictures are out, i think the new song, assuming there's one, will be out sometime soon though. its like deja vu all over again. Big Show first, then the Lollipop song. haha. curious about the ~new partner~ too.

Electric Love Tour

the first concert will start in a few hours time!! i'm sure the boys are both excited yet nervous, since its their first concert after their major debut. i can foresee the JVIPs snapping up all those wonderful merchandises hours before the concert. and wow, they even designed the caravan cheer bus! what can't these guys do :blush: looking forward to more news, fan accounts etc of the concerts!

so much to catch up!!

love all the updates!! thanks for the re-up guys!! <3

GD's INTERVIEWS

I love the whole interview..makes me wanna cry and understand him better..

i would love these kind of interview done by all the member..

than we can know what they had in their mind and heart..

celebrity's life is tough and I hope they can hang in there.. :(

LOLLIPOP 2

man how I wish I live in Korea..

well I always said that every time new phone came out tho!! lol..

i just bought my LG Arena 3 month ago,

and now LG Lollipop is being release here!!

i had the urge to own 2 phone right now tho!! hahaha..maybe i will buy LG Lollipop.. :P

ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR

its 6PM Japan time right..?? well Japanese time and Korean time is the same..

they didnt have different time zone..

i kinda doubt we will be rain with fancams and fan pics like the Big Show tho

coz Japanese rarely do that kinda stuff..

believe me I involve in J-fandom too and those kinda stuff are hard to get..

I'm not saying theres are non at all..

there are fancams and fan pics,but not as much as we can find in K-fandom.. :(

BiGBaNG & GD for Cyworld Digital Music Award 2009

viewimageyv.jpg

credit:DCGD

D-Day!..Electric Love tour is much bigger than the Stand Up tour that they had in Japan in 2008..wish good luck to them and to JVIPs,you know how lucky you're :P

and oh thanks for the Eng Sub of the making of BSX and Fila photo-shoot

these clips are so funny..lol..all of them have their own funny thing to say and do..lol

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

BiGBaNG & GD for Cyworld Digital Music Award 2009

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6015/viewimageyv.jpg

can someone explain what this is about are they up for an award or something?

anyway can't wait for Electric Love Tour, only few more hours to go until D-1 of JP tour...trust TeamBigBang for all the info and fancams..and i think VIPz are twittering "Electric Love" tomorrow on twitter so hope eveyone will help to celebrate our boys 1st day of Electric Love tour

^ theyre winners at DMA 09, along with all those other artists there. i dont really know what they won. dont recall them winning any monthly award? meh, must be something special nonetheless.

electric love is todayy. omg that bus or whatever is so badass!! kyaaa cant wait for concert fanpics. i have a feeling we wont be seeing much fancams/pics.

lollipop 2!! is the only difference with the phone the colour?? o_o reminds me of ice cream phone?

lol top, do not eat. seungri's still wearing his trench coats? looks good though. need moar daesung!!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Cyworld Music Award?!

LOL...that is so random... but I think we've all forgotten that their songs: Lollipop, So Fresh So Cool, Friend, Iris OST, etc... were digitally release...hehe...but I don't recall monthly award though? Lollipop?

OH well, I'm still happy for them! ehehhe...

I can't wait to see the fancams for the Electric concert!

As for Lollipop 2, I hope we'll know soon who is the mystery Lollipop girl.

I like how YG is so secretive lately but hopefully, it's not like 180 degree surprise...LOL...

the caravan cheer bus is so cooool..and what make it even cooler is that,

it's designed by Bigbang themselves^^

Feb 9th:

33333669.jpg

43955521.jpg

35480044.jpg

64701944.jpg

63853388.jpg

60973582.jpg

credit:길밖@bbvipz

***Info on ELT:

BIGBANG was at the Yokohama Arena,Kanagawa, today(Feb 9th) to launch the 「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」Caravan Cheer. The ads wrapped bus departs from Yokohama Arena to promote the concert. The design was done by all the BIGBANG member.

D-Lite: "I want to take a look at the design of the tour bus."

When asked about the clash of the idea over the design.

SOL: "Not that at all.We get along well with each other." then added "I love the colors that represent "electric" and "love.""

And when speaking about the concert

G-Dragon: "I hope you will enjoy it !That's a secret, so please be there at the concert!"

VI: "We're looking forward to meet and getting closer to all the fans."

T.O.P: "The contact and getting to know all the fans more is important."

The total production of the concert is expected to reach JPY300,000,000 (~3millions+++ USD) including the 460 LED monitors to make a 8 m x 40 m big visual screen and fireworks. BIGBANG has scheduled to perform their Japanese singles such as 「MY HEAVEN」「ガラガラ GO!!」「声をきかせて」 plus 20 other of their songs at the concert.

Via スポーツ報知 + スポニチ + SANSPO.COM + nikkansports + daily + BIGBANGがデザイン!

XOXO

Credit:Team.BIGBANG@twitter

Aww...I love the tour bus!!!

I would love to be in Japan and just see it drive by...(or stalk it)

I love how excited we all get for the concerts even though we won't be able to go.

Some day iVIP's...SOME DAY we'll get our chance to see them live! ^^

I hope someone translates the article soon!

But I'm guessing that the lollipop girl will be picked through an audition??!!! OMG I wanna join! Lol!

So if my guess is right, that means the Lollipop song and mv is not done yet? gosh....

I want some new stuff from the boys! :(

v ahhhh my bebe is so cute there! Thanks for sharing!

Archived