Dumbest kid in the World

atashi bunny

As I walked into my barber's, I overheard him talking to a customer who was waiting. "Hey, check this out, this kid is the dumbest kid ever." He calls over a young boy, and places two 20 cent pieces in one of his hands and a dollar coin in his other hand. He asks the boy to pick which hand he'd like, and the boy immediately chooses the two 20 cent pieces. "See, he always chooses the hand with the two 20 cents, he's the dumbest kid in the world."

Later on, I saw the same boy spending his 40 cents in a lolly shop. I stopped and asked him why he chose the two 20 cent coins.

"Well, the day that I choose the dollar coin, the game is over."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 刘尚明

er.. i don't get it.. care to explain?

where x is the number of times the money is received.

And I would hope that you know that ∞ > 1.00?

Guest muhlynnduh

where x is the number of times the money is received.

And I would hope that you know that ∞ > 1.00?

and if you dont understand that;

its basically if he takes the dollar coin. the barber will stop trying to show the trick to his customers. so, he can basically get the 40 cents every day instead of the dollar once

wow, i so would have taken the dollar coin

haha not as smart as this kid than

I would have as well.

Who knew the dentist would be smart enough to do it again more than twice?

That is the difference between a risk-taker investor and a normal person like me.

WOAH i'm gonna teach my kid to be like this :D! well .. when i have one anyway xD now to find a richard simmons barber to give 40 cents to my kid :L

Archived