[drama 2000] Secret 비밀

Guest posole

[MBC] Kim Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Ryu Shi Won, Kim Min Jong
q_02.gifTitle: Secret / 비밀 (Bi-mil) Episodes: 18 Broadcasted by: MBC Broadcast During: 2000-09-13 to 2000-11-02 q_03.gifq_04.gifq_05.gifq_07.gifq_08.gifq_09.gifCast: Kim Ha Neul as Lee Hee Jung Ha Ji Won as Lee Ji Eun Ryu Shi Won as Kim Jun Ho Kim Min Jong as Cho Young Min Synopsis: Ji Eun finds out her sister Hee Jung is the daughter of a famous fashion designer and takes over her place as a real daughter. Ji Eun loses her sense of morality as gets into deeper sin out of jealousy toward Hee Jung who also steals both Jun Ho and Young Min's heart. The fashion designer doesn't have the luxury of enjoying the love of her real daughter, Hee Jung when she dies of leukemia. Ji Eun at last realizes unconditional love of this fashion designer and Hee Jung's forgiveness toward her. Official Site KoreanWiz DramaWiki

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

peo1.jpgpeo2.jpgpeo3.jpgpeo4.jpg

Soundtrack

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=89921

------------------------------------

I'm watching this on the Jade channel now. I missed the first 3 episodes. :( I really hate Ha ji Won's character she is so evil and selfish. This is a really good drama.

i'm currently ripping the episodes from the DVD set~

and will be uploading them to my clubbox :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

~OMO..... *WOOOOT....*

I couldn't believe my eyes when I see "secret" thread...

I thought it was the Secret Lovers thread.. hahaaa...

Posole.... you bought this DVD too??

I'm currently watching BiMihl (secret) too!!... Min Jong oppa's best work :wub: heheh....

The english subs are fantastic.... superb! :D

This DVD box-set is one of my faves now... ^^

Guest xosandy

I watched this several years ago, and actually, I really enjoyed the drama. It's so weird though that all four of the main characters became so popular. :P

~OMO..... *WOOOOT....*

I couldn't believe my eyes when I see "secret" thread...

I thought it was the Secret Lovers thread.. hahaaa...

Posole.... you bought this DVD too??

I'm currently watching BiMihl (secret) too!!... Min Jong oppa's best work :wub: heheh....

The english subs are fantastic.... superb! :D

This DVD box-set is one of my faves now... ^^

yup~ i got the DVDs too

really enjoying it, as well. and wanted to share it with everyone else.

Guest stellie

wow i remember watching this. i hated ha ji won. but then i was surprised cause after this drama she came out in another one and was a good character. up until then i thought that if you were a bad character on a drama, you would be stuck and get type casted.

i used to think rsw was so hot in this drama. hahaha i like him better now lol :P

Guest thatlittlegurl

oh wow thanks posole for the dvd rips!! i saw this a long time ago but it was those vietnamese-dubbed ones, time to watch it again, but this time in KOREAN =P

Guest Queenie Leo

This drama is one of my favourite...as I'm a KMJ' fan. :lol:

Cho Young Min is a guy...sometimes can be self-centred and a bit cold...

but when come to confess his Love to Hee Jung...he can be so gentle.

Love his straight-forward attitude toward his like and dislike...

never a person of uncertain and firm with his decision.

Remember the scene of Ming Ae(the lady boss) want Zi Ern to be the designer

but Young Min rejected the idea ...when he came out from Ming Ae's office...

at that time...I think for sure Young Min will give way...but the result turn to be...

Ming Ae is the one who give way...wow ! this guy really so cool !

yingming.jpg

2005021917210478.jpg

wow....thanks for starting this thread.....such a coincident....we are just talking about BiMil in KMJ's thread ....okie here's a little quiz (l just post it up at MJ's thread) for those who have seen BiMil and loves it........

1) Young Min may have just kiss Hee Jung once....but he sure hugs her a lot....how many times and when?

2) Yong Min says "l love you" to Hee Jung at the seaside....but Hee Jung has never says these 3 words to him directly however, she did says "l love Young Min/him" and "l love you" ......When did she says that and to whom.......?

my favourite scene from BiMil.

BiMil-0st-01.jpg

clearly a very happy looking Young Min, off to meet the love of his life. :)

BiMil-0st-02.jpg

looks so delighted when he found her :)

BiMil-ost-03.jpg

Confession....he is worry that he cannot finds her :)

BiMil-ost-04.jpg

..."but now that l have found you........let's go" :)

BiMil-05.jpg

see that loving and tender smile he gives her.......doesn't it melts your heart? l love that smile but most of all that gaze he gives HJ....they speaks a thousand of loving words to HJ... :):)

click here for nuh man eul wi han sarang - Shin Seung Hun

Hi Posole,

You are just great! Thank you for starting a thread for Secret/Bimil. This drama is my all time favourite K-drama.

A few months ago, I've watched this the first time when a friend lent me her Mandarin-dubbed VCD set. Since then, I've bought the English subbed DVD set and is watching it all over again. I never get tired of looking at that handsome Cho Young Min and pretty Lee Hee Jung.

Because of Secret/Bimil, I've discovered a great treasure, that is Kim Min Jong. He's such an excellent actor and soon after found out that he's also a singer. He's truly a very multi-talented artist.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions.

This is definitely one of those memorable and unforgettable scenes that BIMIL fans loved. The so romantic "Stick the beads" scene where our cool and charming Young Min bought dinner for Hee Jung and then helped her to stick the beads on the skirts. CYM also took this opportunity to confess his deep affections for her.

I just love his simple, yet, a very deep from the heart confession.

"Whenever I see you these days, I’m not myself. I’m a selfish man. Aside from myself, I’m not interested in other people. But I’ve become silly lately. When it’s mealtime, I wonder if you’ve eaten, If it rains, I wonder if you’ve brought an umbrella. I’m always wondering where you are and who you’re with. I’ve become a dummy. Take responsibility for what I’ve become."

BMLbeads2.jpg

BMLbeads4.jpg

BMLbeads5.jpg

BMLbeads7.jpg

BMLbeads9.jpg

BMLbeads11.jpg

BMLbeads12.jpg

BMLbeads13.jpg

BMLbeads14.jpg

BMLbeads15.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived