Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

leianji

said: hello again!!  i am having a blast really ... just can't keep myself away for long ... the problem is during weekends when i am at the grandparents place where my phone can access soompi but for-the-life-of-me!!  why can't i post??? why?? hehehehee!  the answer just eludes me!! everything is okay .. but i can't post?! so while i am at it ... i will post to my hearts content now! hahahaha! *locks the door so mom can't nag*

rania zd:  that's  fair play ...  as long as i can keep jong suk at night! hahahahahahaha!!  yipey! warm nights ahead!!  oh! he is into noonas nowadays??!!  really??!!  then i

CAN

be a noona for him!! fighting!! hahahahahaha!  do you think he has a noona hidden somewhere??  obviously it ain't ... you know who?? hehhehehehe  won't mention her name now that she's getting married and some obsessive fan may get me for it! hahahahaha!  but really ... no girlfriends first jong suk!!  my young heart is still too fragile! hahahahaha!

oh! rania ... those close up pics are just to-die-for!!  thank you ....

off for awhile ... be back later!!

jong suk fighting!!!!

is it ok to use such terms in an article ????!!!??? hhhhh i wonder..... i ll just post the link it is much safer :D 
class="name post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: none; list-style: none; border: 0px none; font-weight: normal; font-family: BebasNeueRegular, arial, Georgia, serif; font-size: 32px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Asian Junkie
class="name post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: none; list-style: none; border: 0px none; font-weight: normal; font-family: BebasNeueRegular, arial, Georgia, serif; font-size: 32px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
http://www.asianjunkie.com/2013/09/lee-jong-suk-is-looking-sexy-as-richard simmons-in-ugly-sweaters/

hello!!
rania zd: yes its true ... i'm not sure what the problem is ... my password is the same but when i type it on my phone it does not connect ...sttttrrrrrraaaannnnggggeeee indeed! hahahahaha!
fair is fair ... i just hope WE don't tire him out!! hahahahahaha!  he may rather want to work then stay with us!! hahahaha!  as i said i can act like his noona ... that is because he is into noonas nowadays! hahahahahaha!  that noona co star is over now (he better forget about it!! hahahahaha)... maybe he can focus on new noona co stars in the future ... (ehem ... han hyo joo (though she is not that old in her late twenties) perhaps??!! hehehehehe!  okay okay that's me being biased!!).
yeah! he does have skin to-die-for!!  i wish mine can be that milky white!!  hahahahaha!
hope i can connect later ... off to the grannies .... 

jong suk fighting!!!!

leianji

said: hello!!

rania zd: yes its true ... i'm not sure what the problem is ... my password is the same but when i type it on my phone it does not connect ...sttttrrrrrraaaannnnggggeeee indeed! hahahahaha!

fair is fair ... i just hope WE don't tire him out!! hahahahahaha!  he may rather want to work then stay with us!! hahahaha!  as i said i can act like his noona ... that is because he is into noonas nowadays! hahahahahaha!  that noona co star is over now (he better forget about it!! hahahahaha)... maybe he can focus on new noona co stars in the future ... (ehem ... han hyo joo (though she is not that old in her late twenties) perhaps??!! hehehehehe!  okay okay that's me being biased!!).

yeah! he does have skin to-die-for!!  i wish mine can be that milky white!!  hahahahaha!

hope i can connect later ... off to the grannies .... 

jong suk fighting!!!!