Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Nov. 15 2017 yunkyunsang IG Update of Coffee truck sent by Leejongsuk to YKS as support for his new Drama 

I love their friendship...:wub:

I just wonder if he is still friend with KWB 

• Like 1

Yoon-Kyun-Sang-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

[2017.11.15 Soompi Article]
Lee Jong Suk Sends Coffee Truck To Close Friend  Yoon Kyun Sang  

Lee Jong Suk supported his former “Pinocchio” co-star Yoon Kyun Sang by sending a coffee truck to the set of his upcoming drama “Oh, the Mysterious.”
On November 15, Yoon Kyun Sang shared a proof shot alongside the caption, “I love you, my child. #But the photo on the coffee cup sleeve… #And where are the hweori (tornado) potatoes?”
The coffee cup sleeve shows a comical photo of Yoon Kyun Sang, and the banner on the coffee truck reads, “The weather is cold, but hang in there! Please take good care of Kyun Sang~”

Click on the arrow to see both photos!

https://www.instagram.com/yunkyunsang/

Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang became close friends after acting in “Pinocchio” together. You can watch the first episode of the hit drama at the link below!

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/15/lee-jong-suk-sends-coffee-truck-close-friend-yoon-kyun-sang/

• Like 4

He does that every time with his friends :Dlol trolls them by pretending to click a pic so they pose but he starts recording :tongue:with Sung Kyung and Kyung sang eith his staff and now with his wyws friends:lol:

Throwback to Sukkie's habit of posting random selcas :D in a chat with Winner's kang seung Yoon and knetz reaction^_^

2df3426a0ea639739a8b82861790f996.jpg

Kang Seungyoon: Hyong-ah, hyong-ah ㅠ My song came out.  Listen to itttttttt
Lee Jongsuk: I did, you rascal :wink:
Kang Seungyoon: Hyung, you're super popular these days so promote me!! ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Jongsuk: No I'm not.. Our Seungyoon finally debuted, ogu ogu

Source: Instiz

[1] The funniest thing here is Jongsuk sending a selca out of nowhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[2] Their way of talking is so adorable!!!!!

[3] I bet they'll be talking about the CEO and company a lot and maybe even complain about it together ㅋㅋㅋ

[4] Hyong-ah, hyong-ah, now they're in the same company

[5] Wow, now all the celebrities I like are going to YG

[6] I'm happy as a fan of both of themㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[7] I'm rooting for their friendship

[8] Why did he send a selca ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[9] Wow... at that time, I was a Lee Jong Suk fan and now I'm a Winner fan

[10] So freaking adorable........ (dies)

trans:Ygpress

• Like 3

I had texted viki asking why the Jade lovers channel disappeared and to put it back. They said they had some changes on the site. The channel is gone so no  subs for now. They asked me to request the drama again. The more people request the more chance of it getting subbed. Its sad coz the previous channel had thousands of requests.

So request for subs here girls and spread the word!^_^

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

• Like 5

Jung-Hae-In3.jpg

Jung Hae In Talks About Debuting Late For His Age + Friendship With Lee Jong Suk

On November 15, actor Jung Hae In took part in an interview for his upcoming film, “Conspiracy – Age of Rebellion.”

He first opened up about debuting at an older age. He explained, “I went to mandatory military service when I was 21 years old [Korean reckoning]. Some other male actors may be jealous since I’ve already gone. I’ve even finished with the reserve forces. But there really isn’t much to be jealous about, since the army is just another place for people to live. Those with a lot of wealth and fame may not want to go, as it creates a long resting period.”

Jung Hae In stated that he had a taste of acting through musicals in his first year of college, then he went to the army straight after. He commented that the two years in the army were a “very precious time” for him. He explained that it was a turning point that helped him understand what he had to do, and it made him think more realistically about his life, which was acting.

He explained, “I was determined that acting was what I needed to do. I thought I should try it even if I succeeded or failed, and so I lost 12 kilograms (approximately 26.45 pounds) in the army. After I graduated from school, I joined my agency. I’ve heard many times that my debut was late for my age. I debuted at 26 years old but that’s the age that other young adults are first employed. That’s also the age that I first started working.”

Jung Hae In also expressed his affection for his “While You Were Sleeping” co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Shin Jae Ha. He explained that they got even closer after taking a trip together. When asked about the photos they uploaded on Instagram, he smiled and commented, “There are a lot more photos. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

On their friendship, he stated, “We’ve decided to meet up again after the drama ends. Lee Jong Suk still has to go to the army and seems to be thinking a lot about it. I haven’t talked to him separately about my experiences in the army. We’re comfortable but we don’t ask each other about it. I think I’ve actually gotten a lot of help from him. Although Lee Jong Suk is a year younger than I am, there are many times when he feels more like an older brother. He’s reliable, mature, and has a lot of affection. On our trip, we all stayed in the same room but it was really comfortable. He’s a very mature guy but he also likes to act cute sometimes.”

Meanwhile, their drama “While You Were Sleeping” airs every Wednesday-Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/15/jung-hae-talks-debuting-late-age-friendship-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 5

Image may contain: 1 person, text

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" comes in first with 9.6%

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the latest episode of "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" rated 8.1% and 9.6%. This is the same as the previous episode.

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" Han Woo-tak (Jung Hae-in) and Jeong Jae-chan (Lee Jong-suk) saved Nam Hong-joo (Suzy).

SBS drama "Mad Dog" came in next with 6.8% and a re-run of MBC's "Man Who Lays the Table" rated 3.7%.

• Like 4

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy4.jpg

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Suzy Bravely Face The Fire In New Making Film For “While You Were Sleeping”

In newly released footage from “While You Were Sleeping,” Suzy and Lee Jong Suk literally heat up the screen with their fire scene!

The behind-the-scenes clip from the SBS drama shows the two stars filming on set with a real fire, with Lee Jong Suk jokingly worrying, “It seems like our hair will catch on fire!” Despite being surprised at the intensity of the flames, both actors are impressively professional as they wrap up the scene, managing to stay in character even as they start coughing from the smoke.

Once the camera stops rolling, however, the two are back to their playful selves, teasing each other and laughing at their soot-covered faces in the mirror.

Watch the cute clip below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyIH-K631ms

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/15/watch-lee-jong-suk-suzy-bravely-face-fire-new-making-film-sleeping/

• Like 5