Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Song Kang-ho, "Moved by his passion, to be a great actor"

photo344312.jpg

Song Kang-ho spoke very highly of Lee Jong-suk.

Song Kang-ho, Baek Yoon-sik, Lee Jeong-jae, Kim Hae-soo, Jo Jeong-seok and Lee Jong-sukappeared at the media event of the movie "The Face Reader" on the 2nd of September.

Song Kang-ho spoke about Lee Jong-suk. He said, "He's quite young but his attitude and concentration while he works is so great the director and I would always talk about it".

"He has great passion and I was surprised when he said he'd take responsibility of everything when he had to leave for another schedule but insisted he finished what he was going".

"He then rushed off, after he did everything until he liked it. The basic passion he has for acting told me he was ready to act. I can say we expect to become a great actor in the future".

Meanwhile, "The Face Reader" is about a face reader to tries to change the fate of the Chosun by reading faces and guessing the future of the Chosun when the position of king is weakened. To be released on the 11th.

Source : www.newdaily.co.kr/ne... ( English )

http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=169223

http://www.hancinema.net/song-kang-ho-moved-by-his-passion-to-be-a-great-actor-60019.html

• Like 1

video with eng sup

http://www.viki.com/videos/1014018v-lee-jong-suk-i-was-excited-to-work-with-good-actors-in-kwan-sang

class="mtn" style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: normal; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 500; line-height: normal; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline;"Lee Jong Suk: "I Was Excited to Work with Good Actors in Kwan-sang."

Entertainment News - Korea brings you the latest entertainment news, gossip and happenings of your favorite Hallyu stars. Get the latest scoop all the way from Korea, in your own language!

Published at: September 3, 2013
source: viki

Pretty boys on-screen, Lee Jong-suk, Yoo Ah-in and Kim Woo-bin

photo344561.jpg

Actors in their 20s will be taking over screens in the remaining year.

Lee Jong-suk comes back with "The Face Reader", Yoo Ah-in with "Tough as Iron" and Kim Woo-binwith "Friends 2".

In the middle of all this is Lee Jong-suk. He's become the hottest actor in the 20's with the dramas "I Hear Your Voice" and "School 2013".

Lee Jong-suk attempts at yet another change in the movie "The Face Reader". He takes on the role of Jin-hyeong, son of Nae-kyeong (Song Kang-ho), the greatest face reader in Chosun. Ji-hyeong is bright young man with outstanding writing abilities and goes against his father's wishes and dreams of going into the palace for his dream.

This being his first historical, Lee Jong-suk will put out a much deeper act in this movie. Song Kang-hosaid, "He's young but he's got outstanding concentration and is very passionate about acting".

Yoo Ah-in becomes Busan boy, Kang-cheol. Back for the first time with a movie since "Punch", two years ago; only this time around, Yoo Ah-in is a man. Despite the fact that he has to take care of his sick mother (Kim Hae-sook), he is bold and doesn't let go of hope.

Kim Woo-bin debuts into movies with Kwak Gyeong-taek's "Friends 2" which deals with two different backgrounds, the 1963 and 2010, with the source of gangsters. Kim Woo-bin is Seong-hoon, son ofJang Dong-gun who starred in the first movie. Kim Woo-bin is expected to revive the rebellious and manly image of himself in "A Gentleman's Dignity" and "School 2013".

Lee Jong-sukYoo Ah-in and Kim Woo-bin are about to take over the movie scene.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/pretty-boys-on-screen-lee-jong-suk-yoo-ah-in-and-kim-woo-bin-60067.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

)

class="post-title"[ARTICLE] [sTARCAST] “My boyfriend’s style learned from Lee Jong-suk”

tumblr_inline_msl06cY1XM1qz4rgp.jpg

Lee Jong-suk is one of the hottest stars of these days. His small face, slim body, and delightful smile that arouses protective instinct captured the hearts of female fans. What makes Lee Jong-suk shine even more is his style. He is a textbook of fashion styles with a sophisticated sense of fashion. 

How have Lee Jong-suk’s fashion styles changed over time? At a glance, his style looks simple, but he added his own fashion point or detail to it. He wore a suit with neon-color high-top shoes or paired a white shirt with a diagonal knitted top to enjoy a twist.  

His recent style is characterized by dandy and chic, which is by far the most sought-after style by women. He showed off his exceptionally beautiful silhouette with a modern color and a tight fit. Neat outfits, such as a shirt and denim, or a double breast suit, accentuated an intelligent feel.  

We took a look at how Lee Jong-suk’s fashion styles have changed so far. 

tumblr_inline_msl06schbq1qz4rgp.jpg

2011: Mix and match by Lee Jong-suk 

A sense of a model was still great. He became an actor, but he maintained his fierce sense of fashion. As a fashionista, he avoided too trendy items and enjoyed a bold styling. That is how the Lee Jong-suk-style mix and match look is born. He paired a simple shirt with a half-ripped knitted top. He chose an outfit in a modern color and made a plain but edgy style.  

He added a wit to a formal suit look. He matched it with high-top shoes. A suit and sneakers is not a new style, but Lee Jong-suk took one step further and wore neon-color high-top shoes. He tried an extreme combination. He paired wide pants with a tuxedo jacket. It is an unrealistic look, and it was possibly only by Lee Jong-suk. 

tumblr_inline_msl078tXpu1qz4rgp.jpg

★ 2012: Point look by Lee Jong-suk

A point look is the essence of Lee Jong-suk’s fashion style. What is so special about Lee Jong-suk’s point look is the boldness of the color and material. He carries a snake-skin-patterned clutch bag in a simple casual look. A snake-skin pattern is not men’s favorite item. Moreover, a clutch bag went extinct in the men’s wear world a long time ago. Lee Jong-suk broke out of the box and chose a snake-skin-patterned clutch bag to make a plain denim look special.  

Lee Jong-suk’s point look continued on a red carpet. He chose a red jacket over a black tuxedo look. In fact, a red outfit should be avoided on a red carpet since the red color overlapswith the red carpet. Lee Jong-suk, however, chose a red with brighter tone than the red of the carpet. The red color drew attention in a sharp contrast with the black of his pants.  

tumblr_inline_msl080h7nk1qz4rgp.jpg

★ 2013: My boyfriend’s style

Lee Jong-suk has recently fallen in love with a modern style, which is, coincidentally, the dream look of women for their boyfriends. The most sought-after look for their boyfriends. In other words, his modern look is a fashion textbook for men. In fact, a modern look is easily found anywhere, but his square fit in the incredibly proportional body gave a feel as if he just came down from a runway.

Lee Jong-suk’s charm is the flawless silhouette. He gave off chicness in a double breast suit only wearable by a slender body. When he wore an oversized outer, he paid attention to his legs. He emphasize lines in a tight outfit. He used innerwear for a neat look. Simple jeans and a white shirt, plus a grey innerwear gave his look a neat finish. 

Source: Dispatch / NaverEnter / Star Naver News

Written by Song Eun-ju (Dispatch)
Photograph=

hello!!  so happy to be here again ... was for awhile going through other artists' threads here at soompi ... when i happen upon one thread ... read some post where LJS was mentioned and was sadden about the remarks.  i guess as fans its hard to read such vile remarks written against someone you admire. so i was really sad to read those words against jong suk ... i can't seem to understand where the deep hatred was coming from ... only that i have to think that the writer must be so obsessed with the artist that anyone perceived to be against that artist is bashed ... i will just have to think that way or i may go down that person's level which i don't want to be.  my thoughts only.
i believe that LJS is at the stage when all this attention is new to him so is unable to really deal with it... and knowing as a fan that he is an introverted person then any ... in fact, he sweats a lot when being interviewed ... he may have said things that to him is not bad since he thinks that as friends this kind of messages are normal ... its his way of saying that nothing has change ... that's all ... maybe someday he will learn that not everyone likes so much honesty!!  that there are others who are adverse to this. i can only hope so ... and as a fan i know that there will be others who are not a fan ... so i hope i can turn a blind eye too at all the bad remarks. hehehehe!
the cass ads are really nice ... as well as those with PSH!!  i guess LJS has the same character as PSH!  he is just made for everyone ... since he has chemistry with all that he is paired with. 

jong suk fighting!!!

• Like 1

Actor Lee Jong Suk is the star fans most want to shop for Chuseok groceries with

September 4, 2013 @ 4:20 amlee-jong-suk_1378280854_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpg by elliefilet
    Actor Lee Jong Suk has been voted as the #1 star who fans would like to do Chuseok holiday grocery shopping with.

With Chuseok coming up ahead, NS Home Shopping asked 600 female employees working at its call center which male star they want to take to the grocery store.

When the votes were tallied up from the poll, which ran from August 26 to the 30th, 'I Hear Your Voice' actor Lee Jong Suk came out on top with 34%. 

As for the runners-up, Kim Soo Hyun took 2nd with 20%, Lee Seung Gi 3rd with 17%, and Song Joong Ki 4th with 9%.
    source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/actor-lee-jong-suk-is-the-star-fans-most-want-to-shop-for-chuseok-groceries-with

leianji said: hello!!  so happy to be here again ... was for awhile going through other artists' threads here at soompi ... when i happen upon one thread ... read some post where LJS was mentioned and was sadden about the remarks.  i guess as fans its hard to read such vile remarks written against someone you admire. so i was really sad to read those words against jong suk ... i can't seem to understand where the deep hatred was coming from ... only that i have to think that the writer must be so obsessed with the artist that anyone perceived to be against that artist is bashed ... i will just have to think that way or i may go down that person's level which i don't want to be.  my thoughts only.
i believe that LJS is at the stage when all this attention is new to him so is unable to really deal with it... and knowing as a fan that he is an introverted person then any ... in fact, he sweats a lot when being interviewed ... he may have said things that to him is not bad since he thinks that as friends this kind of messages are normal ... its his way of saying that nothing has change ... that's all ... maybe someday he will learn that not everyone likes so much honesty!!  that there are others who are adverse to this. i can only hope so ... and as a fan i know that there will be others who are not a fan ... so i hope i can turn a blind eye too at all the bad remarks. hehehehe!
the cass ads are really nice ... as well as those with PSH!!  i guess LJS has the same character as PSH!  he is just made for everyone ... since he has chemistry with all that he is paired with. 

jong suk fighting!!!

hhhhh can't agree more :D  but i think "that person" who hates ljs so much and keeps writing abt him (in a bad way offcourse) is in a way "influenced" by him.. cz as u know luv and hatred are 2 strong feelings.. to have them towards someone means that u strongly acknowledge his existence ;;)hhhh ...and to have lotss of people who luv u and others (much less  who hate u) :D means that u r a very very successful man and have lot of impact on people ... and that s my sweet ljs :x
so as u said ....jong suk fighting!!!

• Like 1