Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@rania. :w00t:  what the heck the tour guide, He sounds like me because we are married. :lol:  Dude, JS is just being nice to you...:D  I'm just happy because I hear " WORK":lol::D

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/73e7ef66jw1exuipzk8o8g208c0a8hdu.gif

ahahhahahahahaha but he s sad that he  working again.. seems he s liking his long rest :D ;) 

• Like 3

Lol this doesn't sound like LJS at all

I mean he being upset abt working His comment on enjoying freedom & no marriage Lol & tthe most funny he & hot girls in Spain..

Is tour guy really talking about LJS? 

&isn't it LJS habit to sleep in his hotel room instead actually going out & enjoy his trip? Here he is actually roaming

Wow such a drastic change but why??? 

• Like 2

@rania. :w00t:  what the heck the tour guide, He sounds like me because we are married. :lol:  Dude, JS is just being nice to you...:D  I'm just happy because I hear " WORK":lol::D

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/73e7ef66jw1exuipzk8o8g208c0a8hdu.gif

ahahhahahahahaha but he s sad that he  working again.. seems he s liking his long rest :D ;) 

I think he is either agreing to the idea as general observation about life (for a man of few words i don't think he'll open up his personal life to not-so-close ppl)... he is a deep person, he listens to what others say & he reflecs upon it. Probably he is influenced by the atmosphere in Paris...a lonely man on a land faraway from home! Ha ha!

Lol this doesn't sound like LJS at all

I mean he being upset abt working His comment on enjoying freedom & no marriage Lol & tthe most funny he & hot girls in Spain..

Is tour guy really talking about LJS? 

&isn't it LJS habit to sleep in his hotel room instead actually going out & enjoy his trip? Here he is actually roaming

Wow such a drastic change but why??? 

well people change u know hahahahaha

• Like 2

@Rania, the man of few words meets the tour guide with too much experience...:lol:...him and his long love nest (rest)..:lol:;)...Kick you out of bed and back to work...got to feed the hungry fans:D  otherwise, PR (private representative) going to cut your hair..:lol:  I think I'm going to faint when he announces his next drama or movie...Mr Bean get ready:lol:  My hair is getting gray:lol:

His next move:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSk_WbQVSRr0gga0QQoqP

• Like 2

cr bbq

@mygirls js may have eaten much chicken & he is now too full to get up and work. i think he needs you to kick his butt! the next time you feels annoyed, try listening to ljs singing Pinochio OST, okay? 

@Rania, the man of few words meets the tour guide with too much experience...:lol:...him and his long love nest (rest)..:lol:;)...Kick you out of bed and back to work...got to feed the hungry fans:D  otherwise, PR (private representative) going to cut your hair..:lol:  I think I'm going to faint when he announces his next drama or movie...Mr Bean get ready:lol:  My hair is getting gray:lol:

His next move:

hahaahaahahahah yes plz doo that... someone cut his hair plzzz 

• Like 2