Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Affordable Fashion: Lee Jong Suk's Birkenstock Sandals

By Elsa B. | June 30, 2015 08:18 AM EDT

Korean actor Lee Jong Suk Star1 Magazine July 2015 Photoshot Fashion

Birkenstock is a popular German accessories brand known for its multi-strap clogs and wide designs. The brand has been gaining press lately because of its comfortable suede sandals. f(x)'s Sulli and Korea's Next Top Modelrunner-up Lee Chul Woo showcased several pairs from the newest collection in High Cut Vol. 147. Then, Healeractor Lee Chang Wook sported a pair in the May issue of Marie Claire.

The sandals were most recently spotted in the July issue of @Star1, where Pinocchio leading man Lee Jong Suk coupled a pair with a SMALTO striped combination and a Mandarina Duck backpack. The specific sandals he modeled were the "Taupe" Suede Arizona sandals, which are gray and can easily be yours!

According to Urban Outfitters, the sandals are "fitted with a soft suede upper topped with adjustable buckle closure in antiqued, logo-engraved metal and [are] completed with the brand's signature foot-bed in molded suede."

You can shop for the trendy pair below!

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/215312/20150630/affordable-fashion-lee-jong-suk-birkenstock-sandals.htm 

• Like 3

Guest aydenJ

So LJS dating news and it is not in LJS thread!!!  How interesting!!! 

:) this better don't you think? 

a calm before the storm & stay calm after the storm 

Guest nyahh

but still... not even one post about it...? :P

i like this thread, it's so calm and peaceful. HAHAHAHAHA 

but still... not even one post about it...? :P

I vote to keep it in the shipping thread until confirmed by both parties.. :)  LOL 

• Like 2

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk reported to be dating

The onscreen couple of the hit TV drama “Pinocchio,” Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk, are in a relationship, a local news outlet reported Wednesday.

Dispatch, a local media outlet, broke the news together with photos of the two allegedly on dates since January.

Actors Park Shin-hye (left) and Lee Jong-suk played an onscreen couple in the hit drama series "Pinocchio" (OSEN)

“Since the end of ‘Pinocchio,’ the two have been in a romance for the past four months,” said the original report.

Park and Lee were consistently seen in the same places both in Korea and abroad, which included joint commercial and promotional schedules.

In March, the two went to London, where they shot a photoshoot and joint interview for InStyle Korea magazine.

Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk flew to London earlier this year for a photoshoot with a leading fashion magazine (InStyle)

The following month, Park and Lee went to Hawaii -- Park said on Instagram that it was for a “vacation,” while Lee went to take part in a photoshoot for Allure Korea fashion magazine.

“A photoshoot typically concludes in two days -- the rest of time was free time,” said a source, cited by local media. “The two combined their working time with secret dates.”

Also in April, the two were photographed at a cafe with two other people in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul. After two continued with a late dinner date, Lee drove Park to her home.

Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk at the Chanel cruise fashion collection in Seoul in May (Instagram)

In May, they were photographed chatting at the Chanel cruise collection at Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Seoul.

The report speculated that the two were “sensitive” to media and public appraisals as a possible explanation for the secrecy around their alleged romance.

The news outlet also said that Park had personally driven to Lee’s residence, before coming out of the building in Lee’s car, with her own parked in the residence parking lot.

The news outlet said that Lee has organized and driven Park to most of the date locations.

Both Park and Lee have become international hallyu stars with loyal fan bases, following their appearances in “Pinocchio,” which ran from last November to January.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507011032509243279_2 

• Like 1

[★BREAKING] Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reported to be dating in EXCLUSIVE photos

Posted on June 30, 2015
web

Koreaboo has confirmed with exclusive photos from our partner, Dispatch, that claims Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are in a relationship!

The two star couples from hit drama, “Pinocchio”, are dating and were spotted going on cute dates in Korea as well as abroad.

Dispatch reports that the couple have been dating for 4 months, and were spotted both in England and Hawaii. The two shot together for a magazine cover in England, and enjoyed dates while doing the shoot. In Korea, they would enjoy late night dates in their car, the typical celebrity date hot spot, as Lee Jong Suk would pick her up from her home.

Check out the photos that you can find exclusively on Koreaboo below!

20150701031530_lsh_7269 20150701032246_ijn_1969 20150701032244_ijn_1949 20150701032240_ijn_1924 20150701032148_kyd_4401 20150701031528_lsh_7248 20150701065041_kyd_5158 20150701075858_ 20150701080615_img0404_20141217182106_1 20150701063242_2015-05-17-17-16-03 20150701064756_2015-05-17-17-16-23 20150701063104_kyd_4401 20150701023030_kyd_5150

Source: Dispatch

http://www.koreaboo.com/exclusives/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-confirmed-to-be-dating-in-exclusive-photos/ 

• Like 1

[Update 2] Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reported to have been dating for 4 months + both sides respond

June 30, 2015 @ 9:26 pm

tumblr_inline_nqsf7gw1pV1sp3v51_540.png

Media outlet Dispatch has unveiled their latest exclusive, which claims that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, who showed amazing chemistry in 'Pinocchio', are actually dating in real life!

According to what Dispatch has discovered, the two hot actors got close during their drama filming and they continued to meet with each other even after finishing up the drama. How long have they been a couple? 4 months, according to the media outlet.

How do they know? They've been following the couple around for 3 months they say, and found out that the two have been enjoying dates domestically as well as abroad!

The two's overseas promotions would often overlap, making it convenient for the actors to enjoy meeting each other without the scrutinizing eyes of the public on them. The two occasions that stand out the most are their dates abroad in England and Hawaii! 

If you remember, the two shot that lovey dovey pictorial you see above in March for a recent issue of 'InStyle' in England, and Dispatch says they enjoyed dates together over there as well.

In April, the two were both in Hawaii. Park Shin Hye had gone on the trip with a close friend, but it turns out Lee Jong Suk had been there as well shooting a pictorial for 'Allure'. So they were able to once again date in secret without being obvious.

Within Korea, they were spotted enjoying car dates late at night with Lee Jong Suk picking her up and dropping her off at her home. Sometimes, Park Shin Hye would also drive herself to go see him as well.

For pictures of the two on these alleged car dates, you can check them out on Dispatch's article here.

If this is all true, we can't be any happier for the couple with that sizzling chemistry they've shown in their drama! What about you, do you like this pairing?

Stay tuned for any confirmation to come!

-

[Update] - While Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's side say they're checking to confirm the truth, Dispatch has gone ahead to also unveil a video footage from these late night car dates of the alleged couple! Take a look below.

Park Shin Hye's side has also initially denied the report saying "As far as we know, they're just close friends who hang out. However we still need to check with her. She's abroad right now so after we check with her we'll release an official statement later this afternoon." 

Lee Jong Suk's agency is currently keeping silent, stating that they will ask the actor first.

-

[Update 2] - Lee Jong Suk's side has revealed that they have checked with the actor and found that they are just friends. 

Wellmade Yedang told media outlets, "They only went abroad together for their photoshoot after their drama, they're not a couple. They were close friends even before they filmed 'Pinocchio' and are still good friends, so I think they were misunderstood. Lee Jong Suk didn't even know photos of them were taken. Many said that they looked good together while filming their drama so that's why it was probably perceived that way, but they are just close friends."

Park Shin Hye's side once again reiterated, "They're just good friends, not a couple."

• Like 3

[BREAKING] Dispatch Reports Birth of a New Star Couple: Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

[BREAKING] Dispatch Reports Birth of a New Star Couple: Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

According to an exclusive report by Dispatch, actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye have been dating for about four months!

It is reported that the former on-screen couple have progressed into a real-life couple. Dispatch has shared that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye began their relationship earlier this year in in January, following the completion of “Pinocchio,” and have continued their relationship over the past four months.

The news outlet has spotted the couple on multiple dates during the last three months. It is said that the two have enjoyed dates both in Korea and overseas, usually taking advantage of overseas schedules to spend time with one another.

According to a source close to them, “Magazine photo shoots usually wrap up in two days. The rest of the time is free. The two would make time for each other while working to go on dates secretly.”

Dispatch Lee Jong Suk Park Shin HyeDispatch Lee Jong Suk Park Shin Hye2Dispatch Park Shin HyeDispatch Park Shin Hye2Dispatch Lee Jong SukDispatch Park Shin Hye3

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/30/breaking-dispatch-reports-birth-of-a-new-star-couple-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye/ 

• Like 3

Dispatch catches Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on a date

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 

tumblr_inline_nqsg407e2J1sp3v51_540.png

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, a Hallyu couple… secret date spotted 

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+2,910, -80] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Pinocchio couple ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,540, -72] Ok Binggoo is crying tears

3. [+2,289, -60] So the pictures are out... wow, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+541, -8] The first car is a Benz, second car is a Porsche.. damn

5. [+451, -9] Wow, the income of celebrities... already driving foreign imports in their twenties

6. [+411, -4] So the blind items were true ㅋㅋ there was one that said there was a Hallyu star couple at the Chanel cruise collection ㅋㅋ knew it was these two

7. [+430, -63] I like that they're dating but enough with the stalker stuff... they're people before being celebrities

8. [+362, -46] Pretty couple ㅎㅎ I approve

-

Source: Nate

1. [+661, -16] I'm more jealous that the second car is a Porsche than the fact that he's dating Park Shin Hye...

2. [+457, -19] Hul, thought she was dating Jung Yonghwa...

3. [+534, -137] Seems Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa have broken up for good... but I don't like Lee Jong Suk, she should date someone else ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -5] Ok Binggoo... ah, you Binggoo.. became Ok Hogoo ㅜㅜ

5. [+28, -0] Despite it being a dating article, my eyes are more interested in the Benz, Porsche, and Audi

-

Source: Nate

1. [+181, -10] I know that being a celebrity... is not for everyone and you need to look good and be talented.. but wow, those line up of cars.. it's like they're just toys.. makes me feel bad this morning.

2. [+166, -5] I don't care that they're dating but look at the cars these kids are driving... Celebrities must really be rolling in the dough... Majority of the other kids their age are being yelled at by their superiors at work to make their money or still living at home or still in college..

3. [+129, -6] Porsche.... celebrities, I tell ya. I began liking Park Shin Hye after 'Three Meals a Day' so what a sweet article, they match well. Be happy~

4. [+25, -1] As a married man in his mid-thirties, articles like this are just... Park Shin Hye's pretty and all but my own life is so difficult that seeing young kids like them go on vacation overseas just to go on dates and whatnot makes me so jealous. I guess I'm getting older now... 

5. [+11, -0] Look at their cars and they're only 26~27... ugh, I feel so bad for myself.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/06/dispatch-catches-lee-jong-suk-and-park.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

• Like 3