Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Poses For A Summer Issue Of Fashion Magazine @star1

By Jackie Chung | June 29, 2015 01:02 AM EDT

lee jong suk

Actor Lee Jong Suk's photo shoot was released.

Lee recently filmed a photo shoot with the fashion magazine @star1- where Lee posed on a nice day out in casual denim outfits.

During the interview held after, Lee was asked what he is up to these days and he replied, "There's not much, to be honest. Except that I go overseas a lot. I still stay home a lot and I've been cleaning my house these days. I wake up in the morning, go work out, and come back home and watch TV."

About his Asia Tour, he said, "I was so happy to meet fans from all over the world. It also felt really weird. I was able to feel that there are a lot of people who support me from so far away so I was really touched."

www.kpopstarz.com/articles/215004/20150629/lee-jong-suks-one-fine-day-with-star1.htm 

• Like 5

SH: "We filmed the wedding kiss scene without discussing because we were very tired"..

JS: Ahhh Seolbing..

SH: Him and KyunSang will sometimes go in Seolbing to eat..

cr:sbscontentshub  Via:  khjpearl 

I want to go to seolbing! I bet he always orders strawberry bingsu.

• Like 6

13 Korean stars with irresistible winks

por Rara Pop en Lun, Jun 29, 2015

Winks_Cover_4.png

From Lee Min Ho to Jang Geun Suk, these celebrities not only are good looking, but they also look absolutely adorable when they wink! And who doesn't love a heart-melting wink? Scroll through to see some of the most adorable winks from your favorite stars!

7. Lee Jong Suk

b9130b19-5c7a-45f5-8344-4e774dd6cf85.jpg

884fa24c-9d6b-4cb9-8d8d-7d52d04b4544.jpg

cfa43a86-eb1d-4aaa-af0e-6a57b5efeba6.jpg

Lee Jong Suk sure knows how to execute a perfect wink! 

Who do you think has the best wink? Please share your thoughts below!

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/-korean-stars-with-irresistible-winks-/ 

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk for Nylon (Oct 2014) - Behind the Scenes

Translation note: This is an editor’s note.

I’ve seen a man — he is not afraid of change and dares to challenge himself. He is Lee Jong Suk.

Truthfully, I’ve known him since before he became an actor. These few years, I’ve always seen him as a cute dongsaeng, up until the shooting of this editorial. To put it plainly, this editorial was completed between the two of us, from beginning to end. On the meeting for discussing ideas for the editorials, he even came up with his own ideas. I am so thankful to him… to put it more exaggeratedly, I’m so thankful to him that I was crying inside.

He suggested an editorial look that was a breakthrough for him; beisdes exaggerated make-up and hairstyle, he even suggested we try a modern art style. Therefore, we decided! Decided! That we would show his manly side and his creative side completely!

Actually, this was a big challenge for the creative team — from us editors, to the photographers, hairstylists and coordis. However, I had a blind (?) faith in him. Because he is the actor Lee Jong Suk who has a beautiful appearance, a perfect physique and his eyes can speak to the camera.

When we were hammering down the details with the photographer, he said with utmost confidence, “Let’s make a photoshoot that people will think of whenever they mention ‘Lee Jong Suk’.”

On the dayt of the shoot, from the moment he entered the studio until the moment he left, that unique, bright and innocent smile never left his face.

He said to us editors, “Noona, let’s do it all today. Whatever you want, we’ll do it all.” Thanks to him, my dream (?) was accomplished. I kept exclaiming during the shoot, so handsome, so sensual, perfect! With every ‘cut’ I called, he would change his poses and expressions without pause. The above pose is one of the many high fashion poses he created.

Finally, it was the moment we have all been waiting for, when he put on the extensions, the pinnacle of his creativity. The hairstylist first put a short wig on him, then he used further extensions to make him a man of sensuality. The make-up artist put red paint on his lips and hands, and even slathered white body paint on his body. The make-up was perfect and did justice to the 20 different ideas and brainstorm sessions we went through before the photoshoot.

An editorial that people will think of whenever they mention Jongsuk. I think we accomplished that. At least, for Lee Jong Suk and for us four staff members, we did it.

by hitoritabi 

i am so touched reading the editor's note in Nylon even its was a long time ago and  i just read it now :tears:..feeling so proud.:tears:

Edited by JaegerJS
  • Like 8

I’ve seen a man — he is not afraid of change and dares to challenge himself. He is Lee Jong Suk.

Truthfully, I’ve known him since before he became an actor. These few years, I’ve always seen him as a cute dongsaeng, up until the shooting of this editorial. To put it plainly, this editorial was completed between the two of us, from beginning to end. On the meeting for discussing ideas for the editorials, he even came up with his own ideas. I am so thankful to him… to put it more exaggeratedly, I’m so thankful to him that I was crying inside.

He suggested an editorial look that was a breakthrough for him; beisdes exaggerated make-up and hairstyle, he even suggested we try a modern art style. Therefore, we decided! Decided! That we would show his manly side and his creative side completely!

Actually, this was a big challenge for the creative team — from us editors, to the photographers, hairstylists and coordis. However, I had a blind (?) faith in him. Because he is the actor Lee Jong Suk who has a beautiful appearance, a perfect physique and his eyes can speak to the camera.

When we were hammering down the details with the photographer, he said with utmost confidence, “Let’s make a photoshoot that people will think of whenever they mention ‘Lee Jong Suk’.”

On the dayt of the shoot, from the moment he entered the studio until the moment he left, that unique, bright and innocent smile never left his face.

He said to us editors, “Noona, let’s do it all today. Whatever you want, we’ll do it all.” Thanks to him, my dream (?) was accomplished. I kept exclaiming during the shoot, so handsome, so sensual, perfect! With every ‘cut’ I called, he would change his poses and expressions without pause. The above pose is one of the many high fashion poses he created.

Finally, it was the moment we have all been waiting for, when he put on the extensions, the pinnacle of his creativity. The hairstylist first put a short wig on him, then he used further extensions to make him a man of sensuality. The make-up artist put red paint on his lips and hands, and even slathered white body paint on his body. The make-up was perfect and did justice to the 20 different ideas and brainstorm sessions we went through before the photoshoot.

An editorial that people will think of whenever they mention Jongsuk. I think we accomplished that. At least, for Lee Jong Suk and for us four staff members, we did it.

by hitoritabi 

i am so touched reading the editor's note in Nylon even its was a long time ago and  i just read it now :tears:..feeling so proud.:tears:

Is this one, right?:

• Like 6

by hitoritabi 

Is this one, right?:

yes.. that amazing video, one of my favorite. i'am shivering at first time i saw it. 

• Like 5

Is this one, right?:

yes.. that amazing video, one of my favorite. i'am shivering at first time i saw it. 

there's something very pure and raw about this picture, he looks like a feral boy, a man raised by beasts.

• Like 7