Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye and More Attend First Script Reading for ‘Pinocchio’

SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio held the first script reading session.

Set to air in November following My Lovely GirlPinocchio is the second collaboration project of writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won, who produced SBS’s hit drama I Hear Your Voice together in 2013. 

Pinocchio will depict the competitive process of young people becoming reporters as they cry and get hurt by truth but realize that as reporters, they must tell the truth.

Pinocchio recently held the first script reading in SBS’s Ilsan Production Center, bringing together the writer, director and the cast members.

The script reading was attended by Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Pil Mo, Shin Jun Keun, Jin Kyung, Kim Kwang Kyu, Jung In Ki, Byun Hee Bong and more and they perfectly transformed into their characters.

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye and More Attend First Script Reading for ‘Pinocchio’

Lee Jong Suk, who will be acting as ‘Choi Dal Po’ who is nicknamed ‘all-zero’ after getting zeros all throughout high school, and Park Shin Hye, who will play ‘Choi In Ha,’ who can’t hide her feelings due to ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’ which makes her hiccup every time she tells a lie, pulled off their lines without stopping.

Lee Pil Mo, playing a reporter-turned- PD ‘Hwang Gyo Dong,’ Jin Kyung, acting as a director at a broadcasting company ‘Song Cha Ok,’ Shin Jung Geun, taking the role of Park Shin Hye’s father as well as the other cast members also showed themselves 100% in sync with their characters.

The production team said, “The script reading for Pinocchio was heated up by bringing together the best team writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won as well as some of the best actors and actresses. The drama hasn’t aired yet but the great amount of interest has been energizing the production team. Please watch the drama when it airs.”

Having completed the script reading, Pinocchio will air in November, following My Lovely Girl.

Photo credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78963/lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-and-more-attend-first-script-reading-for-pinocchio 

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pinocchio” Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Holds First Successful Script Readingan0ya October 23, 2014
“Pinocchio” Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Holds First Successful Script Reading

SBS’ upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Pinocchio,” has successfully held its first script reading session.

The cast recently gathered to the SBS Ilsan Production Center to read through the script together with screenwriter Park Hye Ryun and director Cho Soo Won, who are working together for the second time, following their success with SBS’ hit drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.”

In addition to the lead couple Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, actors Lee Pil MoShin Jung GeunJin KyungKim Gwang GyuJung In Ki, and Byun Hee Bong, among others, participated in the meeting. As expected, the cast impressed the producers and press by perfectly depicting their respective characters, confirming their high level of professionalism. The chemistry between Lee Jong Suk (Choi Dal Po) and Park Shin Hye (Choi In Ha) has been described as particularly promising.

“Pinocchio” is the follow-up drama of “My Lovely Girl” and will premiere after the latter end its run in mid-November.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/23/pinocchio-starring-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-holds-first-successful-script-reading/  

Guest benihime56

Thanks a lot for the Choi Dal Po sneak peeks! I think I'm the only one who is not creeped out so far. Haha...

Ah, and the fanboy finally got his prized treasure: Lee Na Young's signed poster.

I think that's the latest IG post from our Jong Suk.

Why do I think Woo Bin is the one who got him that... hmmm...

Thanks a lot for the Choi Dal Po sneak peeks! I think I'm the only one who is not creeped out so far. Haha...

Ah, and the fanboy finally got his prized treasure: Lee Na Young's signed poster.

I think that's the latest IG post from our Jong Suk.

Why do I think Woo Bin is the one who got him that... hmmm...

Woobin loves him so much... They are too sweet.

Finalllyyyy jong suuukkk gets an autograph from his Idol Lee Na Young :D 

tumblr_ndwff8BtcI1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg 

hitoritabi:

"Woobin got the signature for me. Hahahahahahaha…… So good."

——-

Note 1: This is signature of Jongsuk’s goddess Lee Na Young :D

Note 2: The comment from Nayoung-noona should be: “Dear Jongsuk, even if you’re busy, please take care of your health… I’ll always support you. ^ ^” (Dear 종석. 바쁠수록 건강 잘 챙기시고요. 항상 응원 할게요)

benihime56 said: Thanks a lot for the Choi Dal Po sneak peeks! I think I'm the only one who is not creeped out so far. Haha... Ah, and the fanboy finally got his prized treasure: Lee Na Young's signed poster. I think that's the latest IG post from our Jong Suk. Why do I think Woo Bin is the one who got him that... hmmm...

today is our lucky day (or my lucky day, at least) :))
1. the photo of his bowl-cut hair is clear enuff. to me, it's not worse at all ... i think his haircut will be kept for a few eps then change to the eye-candy one :))
2. the fanedit of Jongbin are really awesome, they really talented in terms of idea and choosing the perfect angle. i love it so muchhh
3. Pinocchio released photo of script reading, meaning that there are some more news coming soon. Pinocchio come on, im ready to get into!! (Hey hey but im still watching SidusHQ to see their possible dirty games on Jongsuk)
4. Sukkie got Lee Na Young's signature from Woobin. Means she knew Jongsuk is his hardcore fan hahaah Woobin really awesome!! How can I stop loving Jongbin ??? But im lil curious when Jongbin did met, maybe just right before the moment Sukkie uploaded the photo onto insta, they hung out together lollll
last but not least waht i want to share with family here is i finally got the photobook. OMG it is really thick really fresh really new as I can smell the paper scent lol. The photobook is divided into 4 latest photoshoots which he took for CéCi, as well as 4 interview that conducted from 2013 - 2014 :x i think i cannot sleep tonite. too much jo 8-|