Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

http://seoulstn.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/lee-jongsuk-official-merchandise-preorder/

For fans in Singapore who are interested in getting jongsuk’s official merchandise, I’ve sourced around and found this blogshop who can bring it in. It’s the lowest price among the few I’ve found. So if anyone is interested! I think they ship internationally as well, not sure about the shipping though.

They need a minimum of 5 orders to process this so if anyone’s interested, go order and make the numbers! (I really want the shirt I need 4 other orders.)

by: 07160914 

Guest June_lee

Rania Zeid

said:

Lee Jong Suk and Go Jun Hee May come to Malaysia for the opening of Milkcow's first outlet in Mid November

Milkcow’s first outlet in Malaysia will be opened soon this Mid November at Mid Valley! Ambassadors, Lee Jongsuk & Go Junhee might be coming

Wouldn’t it be awesome if they came to Malaysia? *wink*

AtiqahA said:

Rania Zeid

said:

Lee Jong Suk and Go Jun Hee May come to Malaysia for the opening of Milkcow's first outlet in Mid November

Milkcow’s first outlet in Malaysia will be opened soon this Mid November at Mid Valley! Ambassadors, Lee Jongsuk & Go Junhee might be coming

Wouldn’t it be awesome if they came to Malaysia? *wink*

omggg im so jealous w. pp who being back-hugged and held face by him T_______T so jelly hellyyyyyyy

and the lil child, is he the cutie one who imitated him ... hahah

regarding to his outfits today ... tbh i think strip ones were too much T___T i dont know why green one in the noon and red in the eve (didnt you forget the blue one he wore in Caffe Bene grand opening) .. .lolll but i totally love the yellow/green knit one and he looked so much playful in that outfit ..