Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello hello!!
LOL!  sorry about that ...my writing "later" seem to be forever!! hahaha!  but here i am again ...just lurked at the DS thread to see what's up ... really happy that DS ended still on top of the rating game.  i just feel that sukkie deserve such after working so hard at his character. will be watching DS as a whole series now ...i guess it will be better to watch it that way.
so happy to see the cast in their wrap up party ... but where was kang sora???  didn't see any picture of her at the party ...guess she is off to her new series already.  but it was good that PHJ and JSY were there ... they all looked happy ...one picture though had sukkie teary eyed! hahahaha! i guess no matter what the series turned out to be ...the cast did great ...and they should celebrate that!
corearen : those pictures of 'face reader' movie brought back the memories of it!  as far as i was concern ... sukkie was marvelous there.  he truly tugged my heart especially in the end.
well ...whatever project sukkie will take will surely be because he chose it!  to learn from it and grow in his craft!  i think that from here on ...sukkie will not take baby steps into what he wants himself to be  recognize as an actor.  i think, as always, i will trust in his judgement ...and support him all the way. hahahaha!
and i would like to congratulate him for a job well done for DS!!  people are learning more about him ...for the awesome actor that he is. and i think that he still has a long way to go.  as for loyalty ...well we know that even if a lot was said about DS, we know that sukkie remained with it ...and gave it his best!  so i am one proud fan!!  of course ...PHJ, KSR and JSY did well too!!
so ...on to his next project!!  much as i want to see him in some risque role ...like what PHJ is going to undertake now in a new series ...i still have a hard time seeing him in such!! hahahaha!!  i guess i am still hang up with sooha for now! hahahaha!!  maybe a romantic comedy, sukkie ...before the really meaty meaty ones!! hehehehe!!  just asking! hahahaha!  would love to see him with Ha Jung Woo in his movie ...but not looking forward if his role will be so small that his screen time is less ... i think that after his many works ...a role that has a little more substance (and i am not implying he should be in the same level with ha jung woo! ;;)) will be appropriate. just my opinion! tee-hee!
jong suk fighting!!!

I was so sad that i could not live for the last week of the drama. however, watching ep 17 - 20 in one shot was so much better than live streaming w/o any understand ...

cant believe that DS was over 10 weeks passed just too fast for me :( wondering when we will meet him again on the small screen :( i already missed our 5-y.o-baby :( by the way, i had to roll back to this thread & DS thread .. dont even know how many pages already grew ... a hundred ???

Shin.U said: I was so sad that i could not live for the last week of the drama. however, watching ep 17 - 20 in one shot was so much better than live streaming w/o any understand ...

cant believe that DS was over 10 weeks passed just too fast for me :( wondering when we will meet him again on the small screen :( i already missed our 5-y.o-baby :( by the way, i had to roll back to this thread & DS thread .. dont even know how many pages already grew ... a hundred ???