Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

10 Actors who KNOW how to Kiss

por Wendilynn K en Dom, Jun 14, 2015

Watch Korean dramas for any length of time and you soon find that you have favorites.  Favorite shows lead to favorite scenes and the next thing you know, you have a favorite actor.  But it doesn't stop at just one--oh no-- soon you have a list.  A veritable harem of sexy, handsome men who can turn you to jelly with a smile and a great toe-curling kiss. 

I'm a kiss snob.  I admit it.  I get picky about HOW my romantic leads kiss. I want them to draw a girl in and make her feel cherished.  I don't like it when they look like a gorilla trying to eat her face. In my last article I talked about 10 types of K-drama Kisses.  We got to see some examples of great kissing from Jo In SungChoi Jin Hyuk and Jung Kyung Ho.  Below are 10 sexy actors who always know how to give us a great kiss. 

In no particular order...

7.  Lee Jong Suk 

The guy who can un-thaw Park Shin Hye in a kiss deserves to be on anyone's list.  Lee Jong Suk has a way of bringing the intensity of his emotions to every character he plays.  You know what he's feeling and you are with him so that when those lips touch,  your heart and the rest of your body is aching to be with him in that moment.  One of the keys to this great kiss is that moment when he hovers over her lips before continuing to kiss her. 

These are only a small handful of the great kissers in our k-drama lineups.  It is not lost to me that Eun Yoon Hye is in several of these kisses.  She is great for actually kissing back.   Who are some of the actors or actresses you love to watch kiss? And if you are miffed that your favorite isn't in this list, why yes, I did do that on purpose. Right? lol

Read More: http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/-actors-who-know-how-to-kiss/

• Like 6