Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Brief Translation

Q & A @ Jong Seok’s Thailand fan meeting today 2014.11.01

MC: What is your character like in Pinocchio?

LJS: My character (in Pinocchio) looks very ugly. You will see my ugly face there…very ugly…really ugly…This character has so many things to hide. My ugly hair style (in Pinocchio) will probably appear until EP4.

MC: What do you think about working with Shinhye?

LJS: She is beautiful…She is a beautiful and lovely woman…

[One of the questions from his fans]

Q: What should I do to have nice skin like LJS?

LJS: My skin is actually not as good as you think, but Shinhye’s skin is really good.

translated from Thai to English by LaDadaista @ PSH thread. 

tumblr_nedgopitGE1qzel8co1_500.jpg

rainy9:

the fm was so much fun and it lasted longer than i expected. Cant totally understand the whole fm but its ok someone will do the fan account for sure.

The hi-touch was treated as the goodbye session and it took not even one second for each WithJS, which i cant complain abt hahah. He was tired and there were at least 3000 fans can hi-touch , so he was probably trying his best, and he always smile … ALWAYSSSS.

Got some goodies :( i regretted that i didnt buy the eco bag for myself :( hurrhurrrhurr. Its too cutee i jst realized it when got home. But at least one Korean staff gave us 3 lighsticks for free hahaa, and i didnt expect itt, oh he gave away the poster tooo (thnks to Sunshine and Benj you are awesomeeee tbh!!!) omg this is a really good good dayyyyyyyyy !!!!

followed him to the korean restaurant and saw him when he was on the way to go back to the car :))) im done im done im deaddddd …

what most amazing thing is i’ve made new friends today, from soompi fellows, vnese and thai friends also … Awwww Jong Suk gumawoooo!!!! You are always the best, my 5959. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"20141101 Lee Jong Suk FanMeeting in Thailand