Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Healer is quite like Pinocchio, is KBS copying the idea of SBS. I hope this is your lucky coin Lee Jong Suk, you've done great this year, you may not be that perfect as we want you to be, but you give your fair share of sparkles that illuminates our every day life... Hope to see the best of him now, I give all my lucky prayers on you, crossing fingers for the better.

class="single__title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Upcoming drama “Pinocchio” holds first script reading with Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, and morePinocchio

SBS drama Pinocchio updates fans on their upcoming production as they held their first script reading session with Lee Jong SukPark Shin Hye and more. 

On October 23rd, upcoming SBS drama Pinocchio held its first script reading with all of the staff and casting members, including, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Kwang GyuLee Pil Mo, and others in attendance.

According to the production team of Pinocchio, “With an excellent and talented team on board, including, script writer Park Hye Ryeon, director Cho Su Won, actors, and actresses all at one place, the Pinocchio’s first script reading session was thrilling. We all feel supported with the encouragement from the public even before our pilot episode. We really hope you all watch the first episode live!”

Since the start of the production, Pinocchio garnered much attention as the director and scriptwriter of the hit drama I Can Hear Your Voice, reunited for this project. The upcoming drama is set to focus on an amateur reporter’s maturity as they chase and protect the truth.

The drama is set to start airing this November replacing ongoing drama, My Lovely Girl. 

www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/upcoming-drama-pinocchio-holds-first-script-reading-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye/