Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest benihime56

Hi Shin.U!Thanks for the response! And to dramafan100 too!
I can't figure out the bank account details. I hope I could still make the payment. It's been 3 hrs now. :(

Guest wizengamot

darcydevenus said: High Kick 3 was fun.  There's no other way about it.  It was fun.  Yes, some of the episodes dragged, but in order to understand the progression with the episodes with LJS, you need to watch at least most of it... or read the recaps, but it's fun.  I don't know when I'll watch it again, but, for a one timer, it's fun... plus the episodes are short.  I only watched the one episode where he did a cameo for the other one... but, yes, it was quite an adventure....... he's come a long way with his acting.  I have managed to watch everything except for Ghosts... I just don't do horror... but you all know that. :D  Haha!!!
I even told my student about High Kick 3... don't know if she'll watch it... but I told her. :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk for Fanmeeting in Bei Jing19/10/2014 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk ★ 1st Fanmeeting 

tumblr_ncm5tjlB8k1sl7awmo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_ncm7hmhnuD1sh32sgo2_500.jpg 

[28-09-2014] just had an interview with this cutest super star ️ lee jong Suk

The show is  ”Hallyu World(韓流世界)”. they are shooting for the season 2 in Korea! this episode will be broadcast at the end of this month! stay tuned!

source: IG  Hyesoo Yoon Producer / Host NTD Television