Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

rania :  LOL LOL!! you also had me laughing with your comment on sukkie's possible hair style!! ack! maybe it wouldn't be that awful, right??  then again ... is 'pinocchio' a comedy perhaps??
shin.u : rania has that special gift to make us laugh really!! hahahahaha!! 
darcydevenus : if that's the case ...i am a go with the project too!! i am already picturing how the whole book will look like ...and i think you will make it truly amazing darcy (hope you don't mind my cutting down your name!)
i am along with you in praying that the fan meet doesn't happen on a sunday!!
trying to muster enough energy to watch rain's film ... hahahaha!! sometimes rain's manner of talking is too OA for me! hahahaha!!  but for the love of sukkie ...i will give it a go!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

I'm so jealous of my friend... 

yaruki-nashi:

So my friend is an exchange student in Seoul and today she had a class and guess who walked in

LEE f*cking JONG SUK!!!!!!

he attends the same university as my friend and has the same class also…

I’m so jealous of her…here I am, having to walk to school in terrible slush and sleet, and there she is getting to see gorgeous Korean men live…

thank you @dramafan100 for the enlightenment. despite his superb acting skills and professionalism, i really admire jongsuk's humility.. some kids  his age would probably be so drunk of their fame and success but not JS. that also explains why he cried during his fan meet and was sort of asking why his fans like him. something unbelievable for him. he still thinks that he does not yet deserve such love... the effect to us however, we love him so much more because of that...
i so love this kid! *sigh*

leianji said: rania :  LOL LOL!! you also had me laughing with your comment on sukkie's possible hair style!! ack! maybe it wouldn't be that awful, right??  then again ... is 'pinocchio' a comedy perhaps??
darcydevenus : if that's the case ...i am a go with the project too!! i am already picturing how the whole book will look like ...and i think you will make it truly amazing darcy (hope you don't mind my cutting down your name!)
trying to muster enough energy to watch rain's film ... hahahaha!! sometimes rain's manner of talking is too OA for me! hahahaha!!  but for the love of sukkie ...i will give it a go!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

Rania Zeid said: leianji said: rania :  LOL LOL!! you also had me laughing with your comment on sukkie's possible hair style!! ack! maybe it wouldn't be that awful, right??  then again ... is 'pinocchio' a comedy perhaps??

jong suk fighting!!

IHYV in twitter again =D>

Trends

· Change
  • #DearBestfriend
  • #ThisTimeIkawNaman
  • #ButiPa
  • #HayleyFightsForZach<- Hayley is Atty. Jang and Zach is Park Soo Ha(alternative name here in our country)
  • #COSMO69
  • James Reid On Cosmo Bash
  • John Prats
  • Darren's SOLD OUT Solo Concert
  • Dagdag Baon Challenge
  • LoiShua For MyPhone

Rania Zeid said: I'm so jealous of my friend... 

yaruki-nashi:

So my friend is an exchange student in Seoul and today she had a class and guess who walked in

LEE f*cking JONG SUK!!!!!!

he attends the same university as my friend and has the same class also…

I’m so jealous of her…here I am, having to walk to school in terrible slush and sleet, and there she is getting to see gorgeous Korean men live…