Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

katie2013 said:

Dear Shin U. I understand that you don't want to talk about this topic. Sorry I brought it up cause I was worried after reading the apology from CB and wondered what's going on there.  It does not help that I don't understand a single word of Vietnamese.

Although I don't get it why JS is blamed by media for causing the mess. It is the organizer who should be blamed. Anyway, don't worry too much about his image. Things will calm down after a few days and all people will remember is this guy is so popular and caused some mess... (at least I hope so).

logo-dramafever@2x.png

GUY CANDY: Lee Jong Suk models Fall fashion on the streets of New York

by KrisE on Wed, Aug 27, 2014

ljs_cover.jpg 

What’s better than Lee Jong Suk acting? Lee Jong Suk modeling! Lucky for us Lee Jong Suk graces the cover and pages of In Style Korea’s September issue wearing Fall fashion on the streets of NYC!

It seriously hurts my soul knowing LJS was in my city showing off his long legs and awesome body line. He’s even back to a flattering hair color, and his eyebrow arch is divine. Notice how lovely his hair and brows look with that berry-ish colored backpack.

inline_photo.png?2

He’s officially the best looking guy in a turtle neck! So many try, yet so few succeed in pulling off the look. #HeIsKing

inline_photo.png?2

Look at that smoldering eye gaze, and might I add, that jacket is the whole world.

inline_photo.png?2

If only he worked in your office. #ZeroProductivity

inline_photo.png?2

Can he stop?! First of all that coat and sweater combination makes me want to cat claw the screen, but his gaze makes me want to slide down the wall of that building and cry because of the perfection.

inline_photo.png?2

No…let’s not do this. LJS is perfection; this outfit is not. That top is pretty much a sweater “bubble coat,” right? No, we can’t wear that and we can’t wear those ankle pants either.

inline_photo.png?2

If you happen to have an intense “like” (obsession) for LJS, then you have to notice how photographers love to have him pose bare foot in suits and…

inline_photo.png?2

…love to have him pose in bed. It’s, like, not a complete photo shoot without him doing one of these poses.

inline_photo.png?2

For those who don’t know, Lee Jong Suk began his career as a runway model so that’s why his photos are pure perfection if you were wondering. Which photo of his makes you want to cat claw the screen?

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

Source : Dramafever

Pinocchio Synopsis and Info

Because of an irresponsible reporter who firmly believes that what he thinks is the truth, Choi Dalpo lost his father and had to live his life disguised as another person. Choi Inha suffers from the Pinocchio syndrome and would start hiccuping whenever she tells a lie, and she uses this as a weapon. Although they are of the same age, these two people have an uncle-niece relationship. Their family members obviously know the truth about their relationship, but kept mum about it due to a certain someone. The two of them have a different dream, becoming an intern reporter in a different TV station, and the two TV stations are rival stations. When the male who “hates” the truth goes up against the female who sees the truth as something as important as her life, it’ll reveal if the world is indeed real, or just a facade.

offtopic:Save dramaverse Jong Suk sshi, I just saw the recent episode of FTLY and some full of Fast forward its not okay its love, dramaheavens its ridiculous.... No drama this year made my day.

On the bright side Pinicchio, but expectation for me is becoming low.... Its hard to put something in the pedestal but I'm open about everything.... But my vibes is sorta positive.

Pinocchio Synopsis and Info

Pinocchio will start filming from end of September, scheduled to air on SBS on 12th November. It’s expected to be 20-episodes long.

Info and translation from xina5959@weibo and Yoru_0914@weibo

So….I’m not sure how true all these are because idk where they got the information from. I’m not even sure if Jongsuk will be taking this yet (there is no confirmation whatsoever). 

But I’m excited. Whether or not he’s taking it - because IHYV yo. And this does feel like a drama that can work great if done properly. (If Jongsuk takes this, it’ll be his third drama where his father dies >____<) The synopsis does sound interesting enough for me, the uncle-niece part especially ^^

by 07160914 

this is quite interesting.

Guest wizengamot

since it's an uncle-niece type, which means it's an older- younger type, why not make it auntie-nephew type and cast lee bo young hahahahaha!!!! then it'll be an IHYV reunion ooohlalala. the pd-nim, writer-nim, jongsuk and bo young of ihyv weeeee!!!! writer-nim pretty much planted her roots on me real firm. i mean dream high and I Hear Your Voice are written so dang gooooooooood!!! i really wanted to see jongsuk in another drama!!

@sleepykid, you're right there. nothing in the dramaverse seems to make me lose sleep these days. i miss sleepless nights with kdramas.

*sighs* just been watching IHYV again this 2014 because it's just beautiful :) when i'm not watching it i'm just reading my printed copy of dramabeans recaps of IHYV.

since it's an uncle-niece type, which means it's an older- younger type, why not make it auntie-nephew type and cast lee bo young hahahahaha!!!! then it'll be an IHYV reunion ooohlalala. the pd-nim, writer-nim, jongsuk and bo young of ihyv weeeee!!!! writer-nim pretty much planted her roots on me real firm. i mean dream high and I Hear Your Voice are written so dang gooooooooood!!! i really wanted to see jongsuk in another drama!!

@sleepykid, you're right there. nothing in the dramaverse seems to make me lose sleep these days. i miss sleepless nights with kdramas.

*sighs* just been watching IHYV again this 2014 because it's just beautiful :) when i'm not watching it i'm just reading my printed copy of dramabeans recaps of IHYV.

@wizengamot lol you print the recap of dramabeans, now that is beyond my expectation. Yes IHYV writer is genius, and I mean natural when it comes in writing the drama. She see the real psyche of human being.

itemprop="name"10 of our favorite flower boys wearing flower crowns

by Suzy Forman on Wed, Aug 27, 2014

We all love flower boys. Duh. And flower crowns are ridiculously trendy right now. So, basically, it was inevitable that these two would meet some day, and that day should have come sooner, because the result is glorious. So glorious, that I don't want to keep you from the photos any longer, so let's get squee-ing (in no particular order, of course)!

3. Lee Jong Suk

jang_suk.jpg

Flower forced winks. I approve.

Hullo everyone!

I have been lurking in this thread ever since the news broke out about LJS and Shinhye being offered lead roles in the upcoming drama, "Pinnochio " in order to catch up on his work. I thought it high time that I introduced myself so that I don't feel like a peeping Tom. Even, if one or both do not accept the drama.......at least I would know more about LJS during this waiting period.....courtesy you all :)

I am a great admirer of Shinhye, her talents and achievements. I first saw and liked LJS in school 2013. Then loved LJS and Shinhye in Jambangee CF. I developed a soft spot for him when he said that he stopped breathing when he was near Shinhye for the first time. Since then although not on the lookout for his news, I would read any news of his that I happened to come across. Since the breaking of this news.....I am a regular visitor here.

I have a feeling that Shinhye and LJS will be a charismatic lead pair if they decide to accept this drama. Not only that.......the drama will be a huge success. Just a feeling! We should know next week....most probably.

I know some have reservations and others their own preference for the lead actress but do give this pair a chance......it might be a pleasant eye opener for all.
I do hope I will be welcome here. :-h

maris1

said: Hullo everyone!

I have been lurking in this thread ever since the news broke out about LJS and Shinhye being offered lead roles in the upcoming drama, "Pinnochio " in order to catch up on his work. I thought it high time that I introduced myself so that I don't feel like a peeping Tom. Even, if one or both do not accept the drama.......at least I would know more about LJS during this waiting period.....courtesy you all

:)

I am a great admirer of Shinhye, her talents and achievements. I first saw and liked LJS in school 2013. Then loved LJS and Shinhye in Jambangee CF. I developed a soft spot for him when he said that he stopped breathing when he was near Shinhye for the first time. Since then although not on the lookout for his news, I would read any news of his that I happened to come across. Since the breaking of this news.....I am a regular visitor here.

I have a feeling that Shinhye and LJS will be a charismatic lead pair if they decide to accept this drama. Not only that.......the drama will be a huge success. Just a feeling! We should know next week....most probably.

I know some have reservations and others their own preference for the lead actress but do give this pair a chance......it might be a pleasant eye opener for all.

I do hope I will be welcome here. :-h

안녕하세요 @maris1 welcome in the thread, hope you enjoy everything about him and also his upcoming drama, Pinocchio. I'm hoping to hear some new updates about the casting maybe after his Bday... It will be total awesome meeting you in Pinocchio thread when the drama started. We hope for the better ratings but also mostly the storyline. Hugs and kisses!!!!

Maris1 : Welcome to the thread!! :-D
I am all good with the pairing.  Bring it on!!!  Hopefully, he will do it..and we will see his glorious self in November.
I can't stop thinking of him doing the hiccup.  How cute is he going to be?  *imagine me bursting with rainbows, bubbles and pink hearts*  He is so perfect for that role as someone who hiccups when he lies.  
it will be cuteness overload.
I totally loved his wink in Dr. Stranger.  It was just totally adorable..