Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Susilowati Yulius

Apperently sukii and Jin se yeon are good friends in real life ...and now they ll work together in Dr. stranger...

Hahahahahah can't believe it ... this is fan cam video @ KBS Drama awards2013 at min 2:34 u can see sukii came near Jin se yeon (For group Pic) and start chatting wz her but what made me laugh  that LBY was there too she appeared at min3:22 (wearing white, her face doesn't show  )   and she stood behind sukii..then sukii turned towards her and greet her (formally ) hahahahahah who thought that after few months those two will work together and became so close ..hhhh really expect the unexpected  from life...

Miss Rania someone said that " They're best friend, ever since SY still in Wellmade. Both in few CFs together & JS invites her to his movie premieres" is it true? I'm already knew that 이종석 and jin se yeon are best friend since 이종석 it's never mentions abt her=.=, do you remember miss ,in old news(longtime ago) said that 이종석 can choose his co-patner in new coming drama..,maybe Jin seyeon choosed by jongsuk..?? anyway it's okee since they look good together on video that you shared for us miss Rania, also jin seyeon never had bad rumor or scandal.. ^^

I'm curious now, what CF they've done together ^^????

posted by @ Cahya in Dr. stranger thread 

I think here was where they first met and befriended each other. 

JSY in "The Face Reader"  (LJS' movie) VIP Premiere:

In the interview below, she said he invited her so she came to gave him support. She called him "Jong Suk oppa..."     How cute.