Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

id="site-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; text-align: center; "SIFU HALLYU id="site-description" style="margin: 0px 0px 50px; padding: 6px 10px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 300; font-style: inherit; font-size: medium; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); background-color: rgb(241, 241, 241); background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgb(248, 248, 248), rgb(238, 238, 238)); border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; display: inline-block; text-align: center; "Oppa's take on East Asian Cinema, Kdrama, Kpop, Anime, and SciFi 
class="entry-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 25px; font-family: Oswald, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 38px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); "DOCTOR STRANGER – NEW KDRAMA ALERT!

wpid-storageemulated0DownloadIMG_4670-1.JPG.jpgwpid-storageemulated0Downloadhttp%3A%2F%2F24.media_.tumblr.com%2F7cb9266c5982d002dee47835bc018d89%2Ftumblr_mzmdlgTRbh1s69456o5_1280.jpg.jpgwpid-storageemulated0Downloadhttp%3A%2F%2F24.media_.tumblr.com%2F84313288da297460a71612bb5fe500ab%2Ftumblr_mzmdlgTRbh1s69456o4_1280.jpg.jpgwpid-IMG_4668.jpg

Doctor Stranger is a new drama starring Lee Jong Suk (I Hear Your Voice), Park Hae Jin (Man From The Stars) and Kang So Ra (Dream High) will begin airing in April, 2014. Thankfully, it should be airing within a week or two of Emergency Couple ending on March 29th. That should be just enough time to get excited for another medical drama love triangle with two of the most gorgeous actors in kdrama land.

North Korean Refuge, check.
Genius Doctor, check.
Love triangle involving Jong Suk and Hae Jin, check+.

I’ll be adding Doctor Stranger to my queue, how about you?

https://sifuhallyu.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/doctor-stranger-new-kdrama-alert/ 

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;"[sTARCAST/ARTICLE] “6 kinds of cute acts that has shaken China”…Lee Jong Suk, fan meeting story

tumblr_inline_n18vde9OaN1r21tqh.jpg

'V, clasp hands, hugs, eye contact, killer smile, shoulder dance…'

Hello. This is actor Lee Jong Suk. What day is it that made my 6 sets of cute behaviors all come out? This day was February 14th, Valentine’s Day. I held ‘2014 Asia Tour Fan Meeting’ in Shanghai, China. It was a third fan meeting after Japan and Taiwan. 

This Shanghai fan meeting was rather special. I think I was much more excited when I thought about meeting with fans in China on Valentine’s Day. It is embarrassing to talk about it with my own mouth, but I heard that ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ is so popular these days. I guess fans in Chinese also began to have ‘Soo-ha sickness’.

tumblr_inline_n18vf8WVgm1r21tqh.jpg

Making myself look nice is a must. I wore a white suit as it is Valentine’s Day. Do I look sweet? Being smart by putting my leg slightly forward when taking pictures~. That makes the legs look longer. I reduced my nervousness by making trivial jokes with the staff member.

182309167_3.jpg

▶ Acting cute level 1 (Press conference): V pose

There was a conference before the fan meeting. Lots of local journalists came. I got a little nervous with endless camera flashes. Since the heat to collect the news was hot, I think I also diligently answered the questions.

Since it is the first press conference, I wanted to leave a kind impression. I gave an eye contact to journalists whenever they ask me questions. I also gave rise to the mood with my patent v pose. A man like me, I am a man who is good at acting cute.

182331567_4.jpg

"Should I show off some of my cute acts?"

182311599_5.jpg

"Sweet smile"

182311709_6.jpg

"I think I did pretty well"

182311805_7.jpg 

▶ Acting cute level 2 (Rehearsal): Killer smile

A fan meeting rehearsal was held right away after finishing the press conference. I cannot meet overseas fans as often as fans in Korea. I wanted to leave a strong impression. So I think I did rehearsal in a much detailed way. I practiced over and over again while looking at empty seats.

Especially, I practiced singing a lot. I prepared Yurisangja’s ‘Can I Love You’ and Primary’s ‘Johnny’. The sweet songs are perfect for Valentine’s Day. I sang it over and over again. Fans in China will like it, right? It makes me to smile automatically when I think about the fans. 

182311906_8.jpg

"Can I.. Love You?"

182312026_9.jpg

"Soon, those seats will be completely filled"

182312160_10.jpg 

▶ Acting cute level 3(1st half of fan meeting) : Hug&eye contact

On the fan meeting this day, about 2,200 fans in China came. I was grateful that lots of people came even though the weather was cold. I heard that the fan meeting tickets were all sold out as soon as they went on sale. I was sad that I did not get to meet more people.

What would be the way to take care of that sad feeling? It would be to try my best right now at this moment. I tried hard on making an eye contact so that I can look at each and every fan closely. I also prepared for sincere and honest talk and various games. My cute acts are a bonus~.  

182312274_11.jpg

"Officially start making an eye contact"

182312413_12.jpg

"Get another of my V~"

182312520_13.jpg

"My finger does not have a moment to rest"

182312629_14.jpg

“Heart from my eyes”

182312760_15.jpg

"Does 2nd floor see everything clearly?"

182312876_16.jpg

The fans’ favorite part was ‘My own ranking’. It was in a form of me writing the answers to the questions asked by the fans. One of the questions on this day was “My favorite phrase is OOO”.

Can ‘STARCAST’ readers also make a guess? 

182313007_17.jpg

"I am not going to tell what it is that easily"

182313124_18.jpg

"The answer is? ‘You are sexy’"

182313228_19.jpg

▶ Acting cute level 4(2nd half of fan meeting): clasp hands

My cute acts did not end. I approached the fans much actively in the 2nd half. I clasped hands with the fan who won the game. The girl fans really~ loved clasping hands. I was able to do that for everyone only if I had enough time..

I also had time to solve the curiosity of the fans. Fans in China said that they are curious about my belongings. So I showed them ‘Jong Suk’s item’ that is in the bag. I showed them the mirror and sunglasses that are in my bag. I even put the sunglasses on myself. 

182313353_20.jpg

"My favorite belonging 1. Handheld mirror"

182313488_21.jpg

"My favorite belonging 2. Sunglasses"

182313617_22.jpg 

▶ Acting cute level 5(2nd half of fan meeting): Shoulder dance

♪Jong Suk is dancing, hahaha, I even showed off my dance skills that I have been hiding. The heat of Psy was still hot in China. I also did the horse dance with the fans to ‘Gangnam Style’. Is my dance skill ok? 

182313699_23.jpg 

And it is already the almost the end of the 2nd half. It was a time in which I paid lot of attention in preparing. I passionately sang Primary’s ‘Johnny’. I was not like this during the rehearsal but I got shy when I stood in front of the fans. I kept laughing in the middle of the song without even realizing. 

182313808_24.jpg 

After the song is over, I read out the letter that I prepared myself. What is this feeling of sadness? Meaningful first fan meeting in China, it is that sad and I think I really made a lot of memories. I just got sad for no reason without even realizing. 

182313918_25.jpg

The time has passed. I think I can spend the whole day with the fans with this kind of emotion. Last but not least, I took a selfie with the fans who have gathered to see me. It is not possible to have about 2000 fans in the camera but I have them in my mind. 

182314039_26.jpg 

Now, I will officially start activities in Korea, I came to play the role of ‘Park Hoon’, a genius doctor who is a refugee from North Korea, through SBS TV ‘Doctor Stranger’. Since I am appearing on a medical intelligence melodrama for the first time after making the debut, I promise to show mature acting. 

• Written by=Lee Jong Suk
  • Edited by=Kim Hyo Eun(Dispatch)
  • Pictures=Wellmade Enthttp://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=2383856