Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Shows Off His Captivating Gaze for Geek Magazinean0ya November 23, 2013 
Lee Jong Suk Shows Off His Captivating Gaze for Geek Magazine

Lee Jong Suk has left behind his gentle and sweet image for a charismatic pictorial.

The actor shot a spread for the December issue of Geek, a male fashion magazine. Usually known for his youthful look, this time the it-boy is looking very strong and masculine. The casually styled hair and moist-looking lips make his whole complexion shine, and the sleek outfits finish off the manly concept of the photos. Wearing a trendy leather jacket and a blazer with leather details with eye-catching chunky watches, Lee Jong Suk pulls off the chic look perfectly.

A representative on set revealed the atmosphere of the shoot, “Despite his busy schedule and the photo shoot that took longer than expected, Lee Jong Suk was friendly towards the staff and lifted the mood on set with his overflowing aegyo.”

The full spread and his cover photo will be featured in next month’s issue of Geek magazine.

lee jong suk

lee jong suk

lee jong suk

lee jong suk

lee jong suk

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/23/lee-jong-suk-shows-off-his-captivating-gaze-for-geek-magazine/#.UpEKAsQW2rF

I watched no breathing today. No Subs so it was not a full on experience. But there have been enough previews to know what was going on.

I expected it to be really bad based on whatever I had read. But surprisingly it was really not that bad. Perhaps my expectations were low and I knew I was watching it solely for LJS. I know I will never find anything he is in to be bad. I am happy enough to just watch him on my screen. He looks great.

It is true though that he is not given much material to play with. His character (in fact all the characters) is one dimentional where there is really not much he can do with it. So, I can understand why he himself might have felt it was not the best thing that happened to him. He was not really able to use what he is capable of on this one. But, I can not imagine it can do him any harm. He played whatever he was given.

I hope in the future, he gets to play more complex characters because we all know he can do so well.

The movie has no depth to the story. It kind of feels like fluff and you don’t much care for the characters. It does not feel like the director loved any of his characters much. Story is a very average story. So, you are left with a feeling of … really nothing. I like movies that make you feel something. Sports movies sort of give you that adenaline and thrill, romantic movies make you feel tingly and good, sad movies make you feel sad and comedies make you happy. This one does not really make you feel much. So, in the end, you just shrug. So, I shruged.

But, I felt very happy watching LJS look good and movie was average - definitely better than critics ratings. It is very watchable, especially for the fans. Just don’t expect to feel much.    

totally agree, typing this im still in the half way watching No Breathing.

the 1st 10 mins is too boring for me to keep watching (and believe not much different for 2H), but telling myself to keep trying bcus of LJS so that im jst happy enuff to see him on the screen .. arggggg. I do feel pity for him. I wish they would have made his char better. That's why Im raising my expectation higher for his role in HBY

1 of his caps in the movie :))) i may do a vid cut later hahaha
r543.png

Well, I assumed they were comparing... you know...Since I am LJS fan, without the subs I assumed the best if you know what I mean.

I guess sometimes I am perverted. 

I forgive my own perverted thoughts because I am older and mature.  At least that is what I tell myself.

But objectively speaking, I had no idea why the director had to put that scene in.  I am sure it was supposed to be funny but when you don't commit to a story but want to indulge yourself, this is what you do.  It is just bad directing or bad screen play. 

Hello everyone! Wow! More pictures, videos, and news to drool over...thank you so much to all! Much love coming from here for everybody! Dramafan 100: thank you for that very insightful review of NB! Haven't gotten to see the movie yet...but with your review ...i will be watching it with an easy heart! Just really sad to know that the role didn't give him much room to shine though! Sigh! I am hoping that HBY will give sukkie the chance to show his abilities as an actor! Because much as everyone loves him for his modeling ... I want more people to love him as an actor who delivers! Rania: hi girl! Still no news as to why sukkie did not attend the MAMA? Is that picture of the IHYV guys recent? Did they meet up somewhere? That's really so great that they continue to be friends even after the drama. Actually the reason I was trying so hard to know his perfume is that I really really want to buy it for myself!! Hahahaha! I KNOW! It's for a guy .... But the reason why I want it and plan to use it...is so that I get to carry his smell around! Hahahaha! Okay ... Call me crazy... But I guess I am! Hahahaha! I am dying to know ... His perfume... I read somewhere that he uses 'man' by bulgari... But no confirmation really ... So I've been scouting around for the info! Hahahaha! Is that SBS photo recent? Looks like sukkie loves red hair so much! Hahahaha! So I think unless his next project requires him to change the color ... We are going to be seeing red for quite awhile! Hahahahaha! Are you seeing 'red' perhaps now Rania?! Hahahaha! Waiting patiently for HBY! And any news for his plans for 2014 yet? Jong suk fighting!!!

dramafan100 said:

I watched no breathing today. No Subs so it was not a full on experience. But there have been enough previews to know what was going on.

I expected it to be really bad based on whatever I had read. But surprisingly it was really not that bad. Perhaps my expectations were low and I knew I was watching it solely for LJS. I know I will never find anything he is in to be bad. I am happy enough to just watch him on my screen. He looks great.

It is true though that he is not given much material to play with. His character (in fact all the characters) is one dimentional where there is really not much he can do with it. So, I can understand why he himself might have felt it was not the best thing that happened to him. He was not really able to use what he is capable of on this one. But, I can not imagine it can do him any harm. He played whatever he was given.

I hope in the future, he gets to play more complex characters because we all know he can do so well.

The movie has no depth to the story. It kind of feels like fluff and you don’t much care for the characters. It does not feel like the director loved any of his characters much. Story is a very average story. So, you are left with a feeling of … really nothing. I like movies that make you feel something. Sports movies sort of give you that adenaline and thrill, romantic movies make you feel tingly and good, sad movies make you feel sad and comedies make you happy. This one does not really make you feel much. So, in the end, you just shrug. So, I shruged.

But, I felt very happy watching LJS look good and movie was average - definitely better than critics ratings. It is very watchable, especially for the fans. Just don’t expect to feel much.    

Shin.U said: totally agree, typing this im still in the half way watching No Breathing.

the 1st 10 mins is too boring for me to keep watching (and believe not much different for 2H), but telling myself to keep trying bcus of LJS so that im jst happy enuff to see him on the screen .. arggggg. I do feel pity for him. I wish they would have made his char better. That's why Im raising my expectation higher for his role in HBY

1 of his caps in the movie :))) i may do a vid cut later hahaha

kstyle

class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(53, 60, 74);"イ・ジョンソク「『ゆれながら咲く花』を終えたとき、制服を着るのはもう止めようと思った」

TVREPORT |2013年11月24日13時42分

r.580x0写真=「W KOREA」俳優イ・ジョンソクが誘惑するような眼差しで女心をくすぐっている。

ファッションマガジン「W KOREA」は、イ・ジョンソクと撮影したグラビアを公開した。グラビアの関係者は、イ・ジョンソクがグラビアの中で25歳の自然でキュートなイメージではなく、成熟した姿を見せたと説明した。

グラビア撮影と共に行われたインタビューでイ・ジョンソクは今年1年について「短期間に何本もの作品に出演したので、何年か分の経験値を凝縮して積み上げたような気分だ。体は大変だが、悪くないと思う」と伝えた。

また、20代半ばで制服を着た役をよく演じることについて「正直、KBS 2TV『ゆれながら咲く花』を終えたとき、制服を着るのはもう止めようと思ったが、SBS『君の声が聞こえる』のキャラクターがあまりにも気に入ったため、気持ちを変えた。今後もそのような良い作品に出会ったら、仕方なくまた着るしかないと思う」と明かした。

イ・ジョンソクの詳しいグラビアとインタビューは「W KOREA」12月号に掲載される。

r.580x0

元記事配信日時 : 2013年11月20日10時06分 記者 : ファン・ジヨン

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1982621

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Reunites with Fellow “I Hear Your Voice” Male Co-Starskimpossible November 23, 2013 

Lee Jong Suk Reunites with Fellow “I Hear Your Voice” Male Co-Stars

Actor Lee Jong Suk and fellow male co-stars from the drama “I Hear Your Voice,” Yoon Sang Hyun and Choi Sung Joon,recently met up for a small reunion!

On November 23, Choi Sung Joon tweeted, “It’s been so long since all of us have been together like this!! Guess what we’re talking about? It’s too serious with all three of us together…”  

The three actors previously acted together in popular SBS drama, “I Hear Your Voice.” Even after the drama finished airing, the male actors appear to be closer than ever. 

Netizens who saw the tweet commented, “Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Sang Hyun and Choi Sung Joon seem so friendly,” “They look good together” and “They’re so handsome!” 

leejongsuk_icanhearyourvoice

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/23/lee-jong-suk-reunites-with-fellow-i-hear-your-voice-male-co-stars/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lee-jong-suk-reunites-with-fellow-i-hear-your-voice-male-co-stars&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#.UpGoAcQW2rE

My husband is a techie.  He indulges me in my nonsense.  When I told him how much I wanted to watch this movie, he did his magic. 

I even showed him LJS's pictures.  He grudginly admitted that he looked pretty even as he laughed at me. 

My husband is kind of cute...He is baffled by my interest in Korean stuff and even more baffled by my obsession with LJS but it amuses him.

He is even giving me ideas for my fan fiction, all the while laughing his head off. 

We have been married a really long time.

Oh by the way, I am not sure if I have mentioned this before.  I really liked his character in Face Reader. I saw that movie in the theator with Eng subtitles as it played in a local theator.  No matter what LJS felt about his maturity as an actor in that movie, his character touched my heart and I really cried for him.

So, between No Breathing character and Face Reader character, I liked him better in Face Reader.  In No breathing, I think director just wanted him to look cool without caring much about the character depth wheras in Face Reader, I don't really think the director cared about him looking cool.  It was all about the innocense of the character and even as type this, I am reminded by what I felt when I watched him in that movie.  I felt that innocense and I hurt for him. 

I liked LJS in Face Reader even if he was insecure about it.

And I do think it speaks volumes about the director and not the actor.