Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

yipey!! finally a fan account of the event ... i am so happy!! 
shin.u: thank you so much!!  what are we going to do without you ... and i am echoing rania's 'you rock girl!!!'  i love you!! hahahahaha!
dramafan 100 : i totally love your scenario ... hahahaha!! they say the best ideas come with liquor!! hahahaha!!  and yes!! i agree ... there is beautiful ... and there's lee jong suk!!  God!!  why is he totally to-die-for!! hahahaha!  i can just stare at his face forever!! hahahaha!
rania : ows!! i am glad that there were jdoramas that i mentioned that you've not watch!! hahahaha!! or you're getting my head for having had you google 'rolls eyes'! hahahahaha!
that makes us two (2) bad fans!!  because ... yes! i am selfish ... yes! i am wishing he fails it!! hahahaha!  omg! something came to my mind suddenly ... if what we wish for comes true ... there will be something for that person to bash sukkie about again! oh! well ... that person can roast because i will be totally one happy ... bad fangirl! hahahaha!
yes ... SHK will be an awesome partner for sukkie .. but will there be the same chemistry as his fave lady ... i don't know ... judging from the apan awards ... i don't think there will be much talkies ...or even closeness that will happen behind the cameras! hahahaha!  gosh! i was laughing at the fan account of how sukkie was like sulking in his tiny corner thinking his fave lady wasn't going to attend after all! hahahaha!!  i can guess what was going on in his mind!! and he even dressed-to-kill for her!! hahahaha!
i would die too!  that was such an awful looking sukkie expression on that muscular physique teaching some aerobic exercises ... and to  top it ... why paste that mummy-looking face of sukkie on one of the students??!!  that was double whammy!! hahahaha!! i am dying of laughter here! hahaha!  was it your creation???  hurray for your sense of humor!! hahahaha!
i've done it .... telepathic transfer of wish... and sukkie's reply ... let rania sweat a little more from the sight of my red hair!! hahahaha!  nah! joke!  i'm sure that he is just going through a rebel phase and once a project is in line for him ... he will change his color!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

logo-akp-icon.png

NC.A mimics Hyorin's voice, shares her love for Lee Jong Suk, and more for LOEN's 'I'M'

November 19, 2013 @ 5:01 am

NC.A took a test about herself in the classroom for LOEN's 'I'M'!

SEE ALSO: NC.A returns with catchy tune and choreography through MV for 2nd digital single 'OH MY GOD'

NC.A got fans saying "OH MY GOD" with the interesting facts about herself, including her hidden talent in mimicking SISTAR Hyorin's voice, love for Lee Jong Suk, hobbies, and more.

Get to learn more about this rookie singer in the clip above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/nca-mimics-hyorins-voice-shares-her-love-for-lee-jong-suk-and-more-for-loens-im#axzz2kyn9zoey

she starts talking abt sukii at 5: 40 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "I'M : NC.A(앤씨아) _ OH MY GOD(오 마이 갓)[ENG/JPN SUB]

leianji

said: yipey!! finally a fan account of the event ... i am so happy!! 

shin.u

: thank you so much!!  what are we going to do without you ... and i am echoing rania's 'you rock girl!!!'  i love you!! hahahahaha!

dramafan 100 : i totally love your scenario ... hahahaha!! they say the best ideas come with liquor!! hahahaha!!  and yes!! i agree ... there is beautiful ... and there's lee jong suk!!  God!!  why is he totally to-die-for!! hahahaha!  i can just stare at his face forever!! hahahaha!
rania : ows!! i am glad that there were jdoramas that i mentioned that you've not watch!! hahahaha!! or you're getting my head for having had you google 'rolls eyes'! hahahahaha!

that makes us two (2) bad fans!!  because ... yes! i am selfish ... yes! i am wishing he fails it!! hahahaha!  omg! something came to my mind suddenly ... if what we wish for comes true ... there will be something for that person to bash sukkie about again! oh! well ... that person can roast because i will be totally one happy ... bad fangirl! hahahaha!

yes ... SHK will be an awesome partner for sukkie .. but will there be the same chemistry as his fave lady ... i don't know ... judging from the apan awards ... i don't think there will be much talkies ...or even closeness that will happen behind the cameras! hahahaha!  gosh! i was laughing at the fan account of how sukkie was like sulking in his tiny corner thinking his fave lady wasn't going to attend after all! hahahaha!!  i can guess what was going on in his mind!! and he even dressed-to-kill for her!! hahahaha!

i would die too!  that was such an awful looking sukkie expression on that muscular physique teaching some aerobic exercises ... and to  top it ... why paste that mummy-looking face of sukkie on one of the students??!!  that was double whammy!! hahahaha!! i am dying of laughter here! hahaha!  was it your creation???  hurray for your sense of humor!! hahahaha!

i've done it .... telepathic transfer of wish... and sukkie's reply ... let rania sweat a little more from the sight of my red hair!! hahahaha!  nah! joke!  i'm sure that he is just going through a rebel phase and once a project is in line for him ... he will change his color!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

allaboutjongsukamyhskSource:Finally the GXG.Jeans video with Jong Sukv.youku.com

allaboutjongsuk:

amyhsk:

You look sooooooo good in this commercial here.

(I will try to translate what he said from the subtitles later when I get to a computer, if no one has done it yet by then. Just script used to sell the products, unlikely to be his own words, I think XD.)

I love his deep voice!!