Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello hello!!
wow ... more pics ... videos and articles!! thank you so much everyone!! looking at all those flashback photos of IHYV ... its bringing back all those giddy memories ... and all the reason why i totally love the couple so much!!  if ever there's a chemistry that hit the right mark ... this is it!!  they totally rock the 'in-love' look!! hahahaha!
rania:  oh! girl ... that made me rofl!! hahahaha!! to have actually googled that title!! hahahahaha!  its a good thing that you just got the 'guys with strange eyes'!! OMG!  you are FUNtastic!! i totally LOVE you!! hahahaha!
i guess ... you are right again!! hahahaaha!!  she did! sucks ... must have been frightened by the hubs who is not working now!! hahahahaha!! ooopps!  that's just me okay folks!! *praying that i don't get any backlash from the couple's die-hard fans* :D
wahahahaha!!  you are the BEST rania ... thank you for wanting to do the HHJ and sukkie pairing for me!! hahaahaha!  should i?? should I?  hahahaha!  this fangirl can't rest ... she is hoping to get the pair together before our sukkie gets down and carts himself to the military!! waaaahhhhh!!  i will die then!! but before that ... i hope some producers will be kind enough to hear my rant and give this fangirl some crumbs to pick for possibly two of the saddest years in her life!! hahahahaha!
i still think it is red rania ... though maybe not as orangey as that he sported in the beaker thingy as well as the NB meet! hahaha!! do you like this red better??
hope he did get to talk with SHK ... or maybe he was just so awestruck by her ... rendering himself speechless... noting that SHK is like an international actress now having done some foreign films.  and SHK does not help either by remaining aloof herself!! hahahaha!
woobin is doing well in 'heirs' ... in fact his character is the only ALIVE character there!!  LMH is a good looking guy but ... i am afraid in depth ... woobin is the winner!! hahahaha!  i hope that he will get an award for a stellar performance ... and i hear that his film 'friends 2' is doing well ... so ... i think that's way good for sukkie's BFF!!
bonjour : hi! good to have you here again!
hoping to see him in a drama ... and still praying hard that .... i don't lose him to the military anytime soon!!

jong suk fighting!!

Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin have "couple scarves" ??
lee1.jpg

In episode 10, the latest episode of "The heirs" broadcasted on November 07, Kim Woo Bin was spotted wearing a long black&white woollen scarf which is similar to the one Lee Jong Suk wore on Vogue magazine before. As Jong Suk and Woo Bin are close friends, this interesting coincidence drew fan's attention 

Do you think it's just a simple coincidence? Or they're using "couple scarves" ??
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-have.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

photo372284.jpg

The movie "NO-BREATH" is being released overseas.

Ninus Entertainment announced that "NO-BREATH" will be released in Singapore on the 5th of December, 12th in Hong Kong, Taiwan on the 13th and Vietnam on the 28th.

This movie is not only about the popular actors but about the worldwide sports star Park Tae-hwan and deals with the subject of sports.

"NO-BREATH" is about rivals Won-il (Seo In-guk) and Woo-sang (Lee Jong-suk) reuniting in Physical High School.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

NO-BREATH" overseas in December