[drama 2006] Vacation 베케이션

s@nbi

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamwaimei

the 1st episode should be aired already, rite? hmm, i reckon the drama will turn out to be a success. i'm hoping that this drama will be released on dvd. *fingers crossed*

Guest hyeminnie

AIR DATE: JULY 28TH - AUGUST 6TH

so it airs today? o-o;

edit

nvm it does. sorry for my stupidity. :(

the 1st episode should be aired already, rite? hmm, i reckon the drama will turn out to be a success. i'm hoping that this drama will be released on dvd. *fingers crossed*

i think korea is like a day ahead of us, so it probably aired yesterday...

Guest KamichamaN

i think korea is like a day ahead of us, so it probably aired yesterday...

12 or 13 hours my Korean friend tells me. So by now it has aired, so (hopefully) people elsewhere can see t soon *crosses fingersz* :D

Guest o_selina_o

ahhhhhhh i cant wait for this!! it sounds so gdd and i realli enjoyed their banjun drama :D:D hehe DBSK FIGHTING <33

before knowing who the actress with leukemia was in yunhos epi, i thought it was going to be the singer Bin, looks a lot like her lol ^^;

Guest Rachel Lee.

i don't understand T_T they're shooting a drama at yunsaedae? it's airing at yunsae? whaaaat.

my dad came out of yunsae. O_O (although it's completely irrelevant)

whatever this is i'm definitely gonna watch it.

hmm.. could u upload to maybe sendspace or yousentit link?? mega upload doesnt works for me.. sorry for the trouble caused.. . :D is the mv or mp3.. anyway.. would like both.. hehe

thanks so much.. :D

:) here u go. Holding Back the Tears MV SENDSPACE

Guest swirly-whirl

hey!!

well im going to korea soon...and me being a foreigner i dont know where anything is XDD

if you guys know....could you help me with...uhh finding the location of yonsei/yunsae uni?

i have issues reading korean addresses.....

Guest Alexiel

Just to clarify.. all four episodes air each day from July 28th - August 6th. But no, we won't be able to watch them since they are aired in the Yeonsei University auditorium/theater and security was probably tight so there won't be any fancams. I'm not sure about a TV broadcast, but I heard there is going to be a DVD release.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

Just to clarify.. all four episodes air each day from July 28th - August 6th. But no, we won't be able to watch them since they are aired in the Yeonsei University auditorium/theater and security was probably tight so there won't be any fancams. I'm not sure about a TV broadcast, but I heard there is going to be a DVD release.

yes! a dvd release! ...I'm hoping I can get my hands on that when it comes out *hopes* omggg I really want to see this. I hope the dvd comes out really soon.

Guest toiLET

omgg a dvd release?????? i must buy it i must watch this no matter what happens seriously! urgh why cant they air it here in america? or like other places to urghhh

dongbangshingi<33 my xiahh junsuu<33

Guest chynna02

so itz not gonna be aired on t.v.? dammit!!!!!

dvd release?! heh i need to ready my money then (if i do have one -_____-;;)

^ oh wow! i wish the rumour u mentioned is true this time!

we all cant be in asia ne, so might as well have it released on the boob tube ^^ then dvd

btw, i jst saw their MV & it gave me the impression that it is a good drama! wo ai tamen

Archived