[drama 2006] Vacation 베케이션

s@nbi

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xiah's_Babe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG I wanna see this drama even more!! YW looks hot fighting, and I can't help but laugh at JunSu's and Changmin's drama!! They're soo funny!!! But in both positions, I would hate being those two, either of them, but god they're so cute!! I really wish I could see it!! God can't wait until I get to see it, it'd be awesome if it came onto DVD and I could buy it or something... Thanks for the preview!!

Guest mintchoco

ok don't mind me for sounding like a fangirl but...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO WATCH THIS =D!!!

fantastic!

thanks for the Youtube upload... ^^

uhmmmm....

so.... one thing i've been wanting to ask..

THIS IS ONE FULL LENGTH MINI-MOVIE (with 4 parts...) THAT WILL BE SHOWN FROM JULY 28-AUGUST6... RIGHT??!?

i mean, it's just one show, that will be replayed for that period of time...

RIGHT?

just making it clear. ^^

And oh... if anyone's in Seoul and wanna go watch it with a fellow soompier... PM me. ^^

Guest ovaltinejenkins

man. its not really a drama at all lol... but i really cant wait for it!! T___T

dyou reckon its gonna be up for dl-ing? T-T i desperately wanna see it.

dangg yunho is good at crying!! it broke me heart

lol heebon saw junsu peeing xDDDDDD

Guest toiLET

ahhhhh i cant wait to watch thiss!!!!!!! omgggggg i wanna watch it so badd! cant believe their actually showing it at a auditioriumm!! that must be soo cooool dudeee!!

omgg i just saw the previeww yunhoo cries soo well!!! i think he practiceddd hes so omuchsheesuh hes cries the best^^ jaejoong looks so hot keke my xiah looks soo cute but why heebom again just why? why do they always have tod o that? urgh richard simmons me off lolz! aww changmin that old grandma violated him hahaha and micky looks serious in the preview i wonder why i really hope we get to download itt!! i hope its availabe for downloading if not im going to cry :tears:

Guest -ryce akashi-

micky's plot sounds like one of andy's banjun drama..and the mafia boss who instigated beating up of jaejoong..he's always hanging around in short films like these! another banjun regular too! haha

Guest nofear11877

hehe... i saw the preview already... and um... yunho's hairstyle is really sizzling(if you know what i mean). :sweatingbullets::lol: to tell you the truth, the only part im interested in watching is the one with junsu and changmin. hee bon's there too!!! :w00t: im delighted to see her there.:phew: the other ones i thought looked liked a banjun drama. *don't hurt me* :ph34r:

Guest sfyau2004

I can't wait to download this (hopefully with English subs too!). After Dangerous love, I would like to see both Junsu & Changmin together again. Can't help but laugh at them!! Utterly innocent & mega cute!!!

I can't wait to download this (hopefully with English subs too!). After Dangerous love, I would like to see both Junsu & Changmin together again. Can't help but laugh at them!! Utterly innocent & mega cute!!!

so are those previews with or without subs?

Guest mandy

grawrhhhh! this is crazy!

im so fracking excited upon reading the summaries ><

iwannawatchitsomuch :x

I OWNED PAGE SEVEN <3 This is so CRAZY!! hahahaha :D

Archived