[drama 2006] Vacation 베케이션

s@nbi

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I saw some of it.

I am like a HUGE TVXQ fan.. but then this drama really didn't fullfill my love for them. sorry to say.

I mean, it was good but its not as good as the other kpop band shows (ie: Super Junior's Full House) I think that TVXQ should act as themselves in those reality shows much like that Super Junior did. Because i will TOTALLY sign up for the tvxq homestay lol.

JUNSU&CHANGMIN

This whole set up pissed me off the most. The fact that all the other members got their OWN episode and junus and changmin had to share kind of reflected each band member's status. Now junsu is rising to the top so i'm not so worried but.. i'm glad that out of ALL the vacation episodes, THE JUNSU AND CHANGMIN EPISODE WAS THE BEST.

JAEJOONG

Anyways, like someone said, Jaejoong's acting was really BLEH.

YOOCHUN

Yoochun's show wasn't really all that great but the acting was good, which is what i expected since he cries all the time in front of the camera.

YUNHO

Just like I expected, a very good first try. Yunho is good at acting so i actually expected a good performance. Yunho did great.

Guest bluelily

JAEJOONG

Anyways, like someone said, Jaejoong's acting was really BLEH.

Somebody needs to spice up the plot. Jaejoong's acting was BLEH because the plot was dull. In Dangerously in Love, he showed such power.

Guest pinkgrrl

VACATION Drama *Full RAW File* (HQ, DVD Rip) [720x480]

Its avalible in Clubbox for those want it now:

VACATION Theatre Drama, High Quality, DVD Rip, 731MB

(there are no Eng subs for this yet, but DBSK Exclusive Subbing team is working on it)

http://clubbox.co.kr/dbexclusive

[HQ] DBSK VACATION Drama [Fearless123] [DBSK Exclusive] (720x480).avi (731MB)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/dbexclusive/3dgta

For those of you who can download from CB, try and support the CB by downloading from there instead.

Credits: Fearless123@DBSK Exclusive + DBSK Exclusive

( Please do NOT remove any of the tags. If you want to share the file, give the CB link instead. Thanks. )

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF SOOMPI!

Guest Bo Ryeong

I'm slow.... i just got into this now... where it already past for so long... hehe... I would love to see the boys performance in TV drama... ^____^

• 1 month later...

YunHo's was entertaining...He'll never live that Teletubbie costume down....

Just wait for X-man, even without the Of Course Game they'll manage to mention it! They did that with YooChun too... Haha said No... Na yo... 너... 나요. Technically in formal Korean is should be... 너는... 나예요. But since YooChun is younger than Haha he can dice up his grammar all he wants for his junior.

You... are Me, referencing to a banjun they did earlier.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Yunho gets picked on for that later... like the steps game. Which of you wore a purple teletubbies suit?

• 1 month later...
Guest jae_dork18

Thanks for uploading this!

*So very greatful*

Yunho's was really sad and touching. I could very much see Yunho doing something like that in real life. He just seems like a kind caring guy, especially evident in the episodes of Over the Mountain, Across the River. Teletubbies lmao. Very cute. Almost reminds me of a clip I saw of Se7en at the hospital really energetic and entertaining the children during Christmas time.

With Junsu and Changmin's part, they always seem to get paired together in dramas, so that was nothing new for me. It would've been interesting to see them in seperate scenarios for a change, but it probably wouldn't of been so cute/loveable/funny. Poor Changmin and the perverted grannys! Heebon! lmao.

Jaejoong. My lovely Youngwoong Jaejoong. His was exciting, but not so much as the others. What made it entertaining was the character MangChi and the crossdressing. I liked the beginning just random abduction and beating the crap out of Jaejoong without him knowing why. But they made him seem weak and petty at first then at the end all of a sudden he's got the super strength of a marvel comic hero * no pun intended lol*? Oh well no matter how many times he got beat up his face was still pretty. The plot just isn't strong which leads to underdeveloped characters. His roles in the other Banjun dramas were awesome!

Yoochun. Wow. The young Yoochun was so adorable. Going back to that time period suddenly, that's got to be crazy. It reminded me of a few episodes of Charmed where the sisters go back in time to save someone or change the future. Maybe that's how Jinjoo got out of the burning building to begin with. It didn't look like young Yoochun could've carried her out. Hmm...that sounds like a good story/fan fic...

Over all though, Vacation was grand. Loved it and I would and could watch this repeatedly without getting sick of it :)

Guest KuroSanta

Yeah...I don't understand, too. I've just learned to dl from clubbox, but those files are "special member access only" (according to Google language tools^^) Why is that, oh I want to see this so much, please will you help me...

Guest cookiies x3

Yeah...I don't understand, too. I've just learned to dl from clubbox, but those files are "special member access only" (according to Google language tools^^) Why is that, oh I want to see this so much, please will you help me...

you can watch it on youtube, lots of people have uploaded it. Just type in "vacation dbsk" and i'm sure you'll find it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest un-knowng_grl

I <3 VACATION. YUNHO'S AND MICKY'S WERE SO SAD...MAX AND XIAH'S WAS SO FUNNY....HERO'S WAS SCARY! HEHEH...

• 1 month later...

hello guys. i just d/l the full version of this drama from CB in raw and was hopping if anyone have a english subs in any direct d/l link. i tried the link in the first page but it seems it has expired long ago due. u can PM me or better yet just update the first page so everyone can share the excitement of watching this drama. thanx in advance!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Imagine8

I'm THREE years late on this... >< but none of the links are working now!! im saddd. im hunting the episodes down >< pls helpp~msg me if u have links? :Di only need part 3 of Jaejoong's one

Archived