• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=153514

excerpts on "Today" @hancinema

-

-

-

The movie "Today" which was also known as "Nobody Somebody" before, is about a female producer who goes through a psychological change after her lover dies in a hit and run accident. It is due in the second half of the year and the cast includes Song Chang-hee, Nam Ji-hyeon, Ki Tae-yeong and more.

Director Lee Jeong-hyang is known as the director who can express detailed emotions through the movies "The Museum by the Zoo" and "The Way Home".

The two movies were what Shim Eun-ha and Yoo Seung-ho were acknowledged for as actors and the movies were also known for their cinematic qualities.

Today fighting ! :)

"Today" bts :rolleyes:

shk110315a.jpg

http://www.movieweek.co.kr/article/article.html?aid=26004

google trans -

[Ohmaebulmang highly anticipated ②] 'Today' yijeonghyang directed growth rise from the brokenness

questions about forgiveness

"I> a 'forgiveness' as a significant portion of the film text. Yijeonghyang two women directors bearing the scars, dahye (Song) and Jimin (namjihyeon) through the appearance of 'What is true forgiveness' asks for. To answer his own questions thrown yijeonghyang quite long, the director of energy devoted to work. "The work in earnest in late 2004 and began to write the scenario. ” Then I've been there already for 7 years, I've never been through a lot of research and to deal with the topic, book reports, thought to organize a long bullish scenario took a long time. "

Yijeonghyang supervision of the work to prepare a note on the post, as clearly shown in a way that will work. The amount of the notes lay Chapter 4000. Books and research papers looking at the huge amount of 'forgiveness' understanding about the magazine, yet more realistic characters were added to the drama.

Universal consensus on topics

Hit and run motorcycle accident who lost loved dahye naemyeo winning the sad reality is, forgive the perpetrators. She practiced in reality, their beliefs as a person, character in a mature and thoughtful. "I actually met a very sincere actress Song Hye-kyo, and the style is working hard. There is no such appearance of polar dahye, Song Hye-kyo itself is sometimes seen as dahye lot of time in the field 'dahyegyo' was given the nickname built. "Yijeonghyang director of the Song of the appearance and character dahye have had exactly the overlay.

Left to spare no praise for the present. "Our jewelry," as he left to do was present the role of the membrane. Company Representative of the Sky Four Seasons hwangwoohyeon filmmakers, too, "ridinghal goosebumps when actors with excellent acting by sunrise," said the praise. Pole of the left now suffering from the father's beatings, her brother's genius obsessed with the dual attitude to Jimin plays. Admission to schools in the United States ahead of Jimin dahye are staying home, she said dahye forgiveness, hypocrisy and confusion of her mind is the appalling figures.

But dahye and Jimin, two people hurt each other with growing bodeumeo gives go. "In a way, a difficult subject that can be caught, but this work of art is not a movie. I've always tried to approach, just as the most popular. Common sense to think they were trying to hit the line, the audience entertained, and could relate to the story, I think. Want to yijeonghyang where self-directed? "Yijeonghyang the words of director, director of the warm, distinctive look from the perspective of universal themes everyone can relate to this story puleonae will move the hearts of the audience.

★ everything new "mubiwikeu> Meet! ★

Scenes from "Today" shooting yesterday:

5f508c61bfe1a76e5ab5f5c4.jpg

13ac594afa4b335f314e15ce.jpg

9985dfb9756c92842e2e21a5.jpg

044a67a83b873610d7887dd0.jpg 

a>

credit :  naver.com

Song Hye-Gyo, "Today" is the turning point of my acting career

Movie  "Today" finally completed filming after 4 months of cold weather.

Asia's star Song Hye-Gyo's new look is expected to attract the best in the first half of 2011.

201103230845779031_1.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr...gid=G1103230050

@hancinema

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011032309001729962&type=1&outlink=1

Song Hye-kyo finished filming "Today" in cold and pain

shk110323c.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo finished filming the movie "Today" that took place for over 4 months, even in the cold and heartache.

She finished filming the last of the movie riding a bike along the Namsan road on the 22nd. This movie is about a documentary producer who lost her fiancé and a deserted genius girl.

This is Song Hye-kyo's first domestic movie after "Hwangjin-y - Movie - 2007".

She had started filming last December 1st and has done well for the past 4 months. She had to go through breaking up with Hyeon Bin but remained professional.

She expressed, "I can't believe the shoot's over. I feel like I have to come out here again tomorrow. Everyone did such a good job and I am happy to have been able to work with director Lee Jeong-hyang. "Today" has been my life's turning point".

"Today" will be released soon after editing.

Today Fighting ! :D

Song Hye Gyo’s “Today” in Post-Production

287b60c99493889c6559d0f.jpg

Actress Song Hye Gyo has finally finished filming for her new movie “Today.” Filming started last year on December 1st and lasted about four months. “Today” is directed by Lee Jung Hyang who also directed “The Way Home” (2002) and “the Art Museum by the Zoo” (1998). Nam Ji Hyun, who played young Dukman in “Queen Seon Duk,” and Song Chang Ui of “Life is Beautiful” acted alongside Song Hye Gyo in “Today.”

Song Hye Gyo’s Da Hye is a documentary producer who lost her fiancé, and Nam Ji Hyun’s Ji Min is a prodigy whose family deserted her. The movie depicts the emotions and the growth of these characters as they mature through these wounds. Song’s last shoot had her ride a bike along Namsan Sowol Road as she reminisced about her deceased fiancé.

Song Hye Gyo commented, “I can’t believe the shooting’s over. I feel like I have to come back tomorrow for another shoot. Everyone had a hard time during the filming because it was so cold. I was really happy to have had the opportunity to work with Director Lee Jung Hyang, and I hope the people enjoy watching it as much as we had fun making it. “Today” is aiming to premiere sometime in the first half of 2011.

http://www.soompi.com/news/song-hye-gyos-today-in-postproduction

Guest jjeennyyccaa

finally got a few glimpse of their shoot....SHK bts in the car can't help me question if she's gonna die in this movie too.. blush.gif had enough of her dying in drama's and in movies.. -_- anyway...regardless, I'm still can't wait to watch it since she's in it... :lol:

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Today"  (2011)

Directed by Lee Jeong-hyang

photo162388.jpg

With Song Hye-kyo, Song Chang-ee, Nam Ji-hyeon, Ki Tae-yeong, Jin Kyeong,...

Prevously known as "Nobody Somebody"

Synopsis

A female producer loses her fiancé in a hit and run accident and stands in the line of conflict. After 8 films, this movie is directed by Lee Jeong-hyang who also directed "The Way Home" with Nam Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo in the lead, after incredible competition, as the producer.

Release date in Korea : 2011

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Song Hye-kyo finishes shooting upcoming drama flick

최종수정 2011.03.23 11:41   기사입력 2011.03.23 11:41

20110323103054836511.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo [Official Song Hye-kyo website]

Top Korean actress Song Hye-kyo has finished shooting her upcoming drama flick, according to the film's distributor Lotte Entertainment on Wednesday.

Lotte announced in a press release that Song, who played the female lead role of Da-hye, recently completed filming the final scene for the drama pic tentatively titled "Today" which will open in local theaters during the latter half of this year.

"Today," helmed by famed Korean director Lee Jeong-hyang whose works include "The Way Home," tells the story of documentary producer Da-hye who loses her fiancee in an accident. The pic also stars Nam Ji-hyun and Song Chang-eui.

"I can't believe that we finished shooting the movie. It still feels as if I'll be going to the set tomorrow morning," Song was quoted as saying. "It was great working with director Lee and 'Today' is a film that has become the turning point to my life."

Song, 29, had appeared in a string of dramas and sitcoms since her debut 1996 and shot to fame in hit KBS TV series "Autumn Fairy Tale" (KBS, 2000) co-starring Hallyu stars Won Bin and Song Seung-hun.

She gained increasing popularity throughout Asia with her roles in several successful TV shows thereafter including "All In" (SBS, 2003) opposite Lee Byung-hun and "Full House" (KBS, 2004) alongside Asian pop sensation Rain.

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of 10Asia's content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of 10Asia. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

@repost from Kdramafanusa at SHK's thread

---------------------

Thanks putriN and Halo, I will update the 1st when we have a movie poster :) .

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201104050100041660002470&servicedate=20110404

Not long ago, the film "Today" Song Hye Kyo filming in the current situation was made public.

Song Hye Kyo pictures of cars submerged in the water. Also found the car sitting in the car also dipped in the water neck, but she also smiled on the side.

These photos were reports of "flooded Joe Song Hye Kyo is still smiling" as a theme in several online communities, bulletin board upload open. And dim the screen, she was flooded to the neck. Netizens have said, "because the face, shot in the end what happened?", "Worrying risk" and other responses.

We see these photos taken in water, is "Today" staff member responsible for the shooting. "Today" in the Song Hye Kyo with the scene by car fell into the water. It is reported that the staff member said: "shot in the water than to imagine breathing tired, so it is really difficult. But Song Hye Kyo in the photo shoot in the fracture has not lost a smile."

Song Hye Kyo is still demonstrated in the shooting pure beauty. Zheng-Hong director of the "Today" is also released in the first half.

@Baidu translation

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, i was just thinking that may 31st is too early because the trailer isn't even out yet. i hope they will confirm the date soon. i also really want to see the trailer as well.

First still revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "La Quotidienne"

photo169897.jpg

"La Quotidienne" (2011)

Directed by Lee Jeong-hyang

With Song Hye-kyo, Song Chang-ee, Nam Ji-hyeon, Ki Tae-yeong, Jin Kyeong,...

Prevously known as "Today" and "Nobody Somebody"

Synopsis

A female producer loses her fiancé in a hit and run accident and stands in the line of conflict. After 8 films, this movie is directed by Lee Jeong-hyang who also directed "The Way Home" with Nam Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo in the lead, after incredible competition, as the producer.

Da-hae who lost her fiancé by a hit and run accident, forgave the criminal who was 15 year old boy as her principle base on catholic belief and signs a petition for him. One year after, Da-hae is making a documentary to abolish death penalty requested by Catholic Church. The time goes on, she starts to look back her pain having an interview to victims who live with the forgiveness.

Release date in Korea : 2011

source : Hancinema

Thanks to who the girl!

[20 Korean Films to Look Out for Second Half of 2011] LA quotidienne

Sisterhood, Overcoming Love Hurts

LA quotidienne

Directed by LEE Jung -hyang

p8-copy.jpg

By RA Jegy

Da-hye (SONG Hye-kyo), Sang-ho (SONG Chang-ee) and Ji-seok (KI Tae-young) are friends at college. Since they have been together long, so they treat Ji-seok’s younger brother, JI-min (NAM Ji-hyun) as their brother. After graduating, Da-hye becomes a documentary director and become a lover with Ji-seok.

Da-hye lost her lover Ji-seok in a car accident and remained depressed. As her coming closer to Ji-min, she comes to know a deep sorrow of Ji-min, the fact that Ji-min was abandoned by her family. Two women embrace each other and find hope, and Sang-ho, standing by her side, starts to share a delicate feeling with Da-hye.

LEE Jung-hyang returns with La Quotidienne in 9 years after the success of Art Museum By The Zoo (1998) and The Way Home (2002). If her detailed direction and talents to catch the taste of public are still intact, this film will be drawing public’s attention for sure. The fact that LEE returns with a conventional drama is an interesting point. SONG Hye-kyo’s appearance is a key selling point of the film. As a child actress delivering a dazzling performance in TV dramas such as Queen , Seon-deok , and Giant , NAM Ji-hyun takes an adult role in the film. As one of the biggest stars in Asia, SONG appeared on a film, Fetish , which is a joint-production of Korea and USA and then tries to promote her existence in the world stage with a film by world’s acclaimed director WONG Kar-Wai’s highly anticipated film, The Grand Master . SONG says, “Working with director LEE will be a turning point of my acting career” and she will show a delicate and controlled emotions of a female documentary producer in the film. However, her previous films such as My Girl and I , and Hwang Jin Yi were not successful in the box office as expected, so that must be an obstacle she has to overcome. Appeared in a film, Once Upon a Time in Seoul based on the Korean War, SONG Chang-ee gained fame with a popular TV drama, Life is Beautiful , as homosexual couples. This film finished filming after 4 months starting from last December and will be released in the second half of this year.

http://cinematoday.korea.com/2011/05/20-korean-films-to-look-out-for-second-half-of-2011-la-quotidienne/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived