~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31st Blue Dragon Film Awards Part 1 HQ online Link

upload by mandalaywith

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qD94p3XDNCk/

31st Blue Dragon Film Awards Part 2 HQ online Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RECfOlr0Fz0/

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Thanks for all the uploads, I wasn't able to stream last night.  Hugs~

The result's updated on the 1st post, I will add more pictures to this thread soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Film [최우수작품상]

The Man From Nowhere (아저씨)

Moss (이끼)

Secret Reunion (의형제)

Jeon Woo Chi (전우치)

The Housemaid (하녀)

Presenters: Ha Ji-Won &

2010112601002783300169951.jpg 

2010112601002783200169941.jpg

Ha Ji-Won rehearsing her lines

2010112601002782300169901.jpg 

Best Director [감독상]

Kang Woo-Seok 강우석 (Moss 이끼)

Lee Jung-Beom 이정범 (The Man From Nowhere 아저씨)

Im Sang-Soo 임상수 (The Housemaid 하녀)

Jang Hoon 장훈 (Secret Reunion 의형제)

Choi Dong-Hoon 최동훈 (Jeon Woo Chi 전우치)

2010112601002775800169551.jpg

Presenters: Kim Myung-Min & Kang Soo-Yeon

2010112601002773600169461.jpg

2010112601002775400169531.jpg

Best Leading Actor [남우주연상]

Kang Dong-Won 강동원 (Secret Reunion 의형제)

Park Hee-Soon 박희순 (Barefoot Dream 맨발의 꿈)

Won Bin 원빈 (The Man From Nowhere 아저씨)

Lee Byung-Hun 이병헌 (악마를 보았다)

Jung Jae-Young 정재영 (Moss 이끼)

2010112601002773100169441.jpg

20101126010027778001696.jpg 

2010112601002772400169411.jpg

Presenters: Kwon Sang-Woo & Son Ye-Jin

2010112601002770700169341.jpg 

2010112601002789300170271.jpg

2010112601002789400170281.jpg

rehearsing their lines

2010112601002770200169281.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

^ dear Shirley, I just came back to k-drama/movie.  I will have to catch up on some of these films as well. :)

Kim Hae Su → Yoo Hae Jin / Lee Bum Soo → Park Jin Hee ‘Romantic kiss on the hand’

November 29, 2010 / mitman

kiss2.jpg

Seoul, Korea – ‘Romantic kisses on the hand’ were given by Kim Hae Su to Yoo Hae Jin and by Lee Bum Soo to Park Jin Hee.

On the 26th, during the ‘31st Blue Dragon Awards’, which took place at the Grand Theater of the Independence Theater in Jangchung-dong, Seoul, the co-host Lee Bum Soo did a rendition of the song ‘Can’t Take My Eyes off You’ while going down to the audience and gave actress Park Jin Hee a kiss on the hand.

Then, actor Gong Hyung Jin, who was sitting beside her, let out his hand as if to ask for a kiss himself and Lee Bum Soo seemed to extend his hand to actually do it. Then, in an instant, Lee Bum Soo turned his back on Gong Hyun Jin, with absolutely no hesitation and headed back onto the stage, creating an atmosphere of laughter.

Also, after winning the Best Supporting Actor award for the movie Bait, actor Yoo Hae Jin accepted the award by saying, “It feels nice to win his award with (Kim Hae Su) looking on from this side..”, as Kim Hae Su blew a kiss in his direction while he expressed his feelings shyly.

By Online News Team (newsteam@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVReport DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

~~~~~

2010.11.29 15:55

"Secret Reunion" wins best picture at Blue Dragon awards

2010112914134212070_1.jpg 

Poster for film "Secret Reunion" [showbox]

Korean film "Secret Reunion" starring top actors Song Kang-ho and Gang Dong-won took the prize for best picture at this year's Blue Dragon Film Awards held last Friday.

The action drama helmed by director Jung Hun had competed against "The Man From Nowhere," "Moss," "WOOCHI" and "The Housemaid."

"Secret Reunion," about the chance reencounter of a former South Korean intelligence official and North Korean spy, was the most-watched Korean film during the first half of 2010 with over 5.4 million moviegoers.

Meanwhile, director Kang Woo-suk of "Silmido" and "No Mercy" fame took the title for best director for his film adaptation of online comic series "Moss," also the name of his pic.

Its lead actor Jung Jae-young claimed the award for best actor up against Won Bin for "The Man From Nowhere," Park Hui-soon for "A Barefoot Dream," Gang Dong-won for "Secret Reunion" and Lee Byung-hun for "I Saw the Devil."

The prize for best actress was shared by Soo Ae for "Midnight FM" and veteran actress Yoon Jeong-hee for "Poetry" after competing against nominees Kim Yun-jin for "Harmony," Seo Young-hee for "Bedevilled" and Jeon Do-yeon for "The Housemaid."

Awards

▲ Best Picture: "Secret Reunion"

▲ Best Director: Kang Woo-suk ("Moss")

▲ Most Audience: "The Man From Nowhere"

▲ Best New Director: Kim Kwang-sik ("My Dear Desperado")

▲ Best Actor: Jung Jae-young ("Moss")

▲ Best Actress: Soo Ae ("Midnight FM"), Yoon Jeong-hee ("Poetry")

▲ Best Supporting Actor: Yoo Hae-jin ("Moss")

▲ Best Supporting Actress: Yoon Yeo-jung ("The Housemaid")

▲ Best New Actor: Choi Seung-hyun ("Into the Fire")

▲ Best New Actress: Lee Min-jung ("Cyrano Agency")

▲ Best Cinematography: Lee Mo-gae ("I Saw the Devil")

▲ Best Music: Mowg ("I Saw the Devil")

▲ Best Art Direction: Lee Ha-jun ("The Housemaid")

▲ Best Screenplay: Kim Hyun-suk ("Cyrano Agency")

▲ Best Lighting: Oh Seung-chul ("I Saw the Devil")

▲ Best Technique: Park Jung-ryul ("The Man From Nowhere")

▲ Most Popular Stars: Won Bin, Choi Seung-hyun, Jo Yeo-jung, Son Ye-jin

Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

~~~~~

Satirical thriller ‘Sworn Enemy’ honored

2010-11-28 19:17

Writer-director Jang Hoon’s satirical thriller “Sworn Enemy” on Friday took home Best Picture honors at the nation’s most prestigious film ceremony, the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards at the National Theater of Korea in Seoul.

Headed by the duo of heartthrob Kang Dong-won and veteran Song Kang-ho, the film about an ex-North Korean field operative-turned-defector (Kang) beat out some of the year’s top-selling films.

In the film, Kang portrays a North Korean operative ordered to assassinate a former high ranking officer and defector of the isolated communist state. The plan is intercepted by a glory-hunting National Intelligence Service agent (Song) and goes awry, getting both men sacked from their organizations.

The film’s win comes at a time when the nation is still reeling from the North Korean shelling of the remote island of Yeonpyeong off the western coast near the Northern Limit Line.

20101128000164_0.jpg

Kang Dong-won (left) and Song Kang-ho in a scene from “Sworn Enemy.” (Showbox)

The win also surprised many entertainment pundits as the year’s biggest box office hit “The Man from Nowhere,” featuring Korean Wave star Won Bin’s first turn in violent noir, had been projected to take the Best Picture award alongside fellow nominee “Moss,” helmed by Kang Woo-seok.

The sci-fi action-comedy “Woochi” and the reboot of 1960’s drama “The Housemaid” rounded out the rest of the nominees in the Best Picture category.

The night’s biggest sweep, however, went to “Moss,” which grabbed a total of seven awards including Best Director, Best Actor (Jung Jae-young), and Best Supporting Actor (Yu Hae-jin).

In late September, “Moss” took home four prizes at the Daejong Film Awards including Best Director for Kang Woo-seok.

Writer-director Kim Ji-woon’s serial killer yarn top-billed by Lee Byung-hun and Choi Min-sik took home a trio of prizes in technical categories for director of photography Oh Seung-chul, lighting director Park Jung-ryul and composer Lee Mo-gye.

Best Actress went to both Yoon Jung-hee for “Poetry” and Su Ae for “Night FM,” while the supporting prize went to Yoon Yeo-jeong for “The Housemaid.”

The year’s sleeper rom-com “Cyrano Agency” was recognized for its biting dialogue, taking the Best Screenplay prize.

Won Bin’s ultra-violent “The Man from Nowhere” was on the receiving end of the night’s biggest snub, winning just a sole technical award out of nine nominations.

Former culture minister and novelist-turned-filmmaker Lee Chang-dong declined to keep “Poetry” in contention in the awards ceremony with the exception of the Best Actress category in light of controversies surrounding his embattled relationship with the Korea Film Council.

The awards ceremony was hosted by actress Kim Hye-soo and actor Lee Beom-soo.

Kim was visibly ecstatic when her real life beau, character actor Yu Hae-jin, won the Best Supporting actor prize for “Moss,” saying “I’m especially happy that (Yu) was honored tonight.”

By Song Woong-ki (kws@heraldm.com)

The Korea Herald

Guest kdramafanusa

[Photo] Kim Hae Su takes the red carpet with Lee Bum Soo and not boyfriend Yoo Hae Jin

November 29, 2010 / mitman

haesu.jpg

Seoul, Korea – On the 26th, the ‘31st Blue Dragon Awards’ ceremony was held at the Independence Theater in Jangchung-dong, Seoul.

The Blue Dragon Awards is a ceremony held every year for the advancement of Korean films and this year’s ceremony was attended by top movie stars Lee Min Jung, Won Bin, Choi Kang Hee, Lee Byung Hun, Soo Ae, Park Bo Young, Jin Gu, Kang Su Yeon, Song Jun Ki, Park Min Young, Cho Yun Hee, Ryu Hyun Kyung, Park Jin Hee, Jeon Sae Hong, Choi Seung Hyun (Top of Big Bang), Nam Gyu Ri, Han Hae Jin, and Jeon Soo Young.

-Winners of the 31st Blue Dragon Awards-

Best Picture: Blood Brothers

Best Director: Kang Woo Suk, Bait

Most Audiences: Ajussi

Best Actor: Jeong Jae Young, Bait

Best Actress: Soo Ae, Late-night FM / Yoon Jung Hee, Poetry

Best Supporting Actor: Yoo Hae Jin, Bait

Best Supporting Actress: Yoon Yeo Jung, The Housemaid

Best New Actor: Choi Seung Hyun (Top of Big Bang), 71: Into the Fire

Best New Actress: Lee Min Jung, Cyranno Agency

Best New Director: Kim Gwang Sik, My Gangster Boyfriend

Best Cinematography: Lee Mo Gae, I Saw the Devil

Best Lighting: Oh Seung Chul, I Saw the Devil

Best Music: Mog, I Saw the Devil

Best Artistry: Lee Ha Jun, The Housemaid

Best Editing: Park Jung Ryul, Ajussi

Best Screenplay: Kim Hyun Seok, Cyranno Agency

Best Short Film: Jeong Dong Rak, Flower Person

The Cheongjungwon most popular star: Won Bin, Choi Seung Hyun, Cho Yeo Jung, Son Ye Jin

By Kim Min Hyo (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)

Photo from ReviewStar DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

Archived