MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest geomill

@mijoong

Thank you so much for answering my promotion question, it helped a lot! Now I'm excited beyond believe!

And yes, Papa Baek was referring to the graduation kiss. It's the kiss that comes before they go to college and before Ha Ni goes to Seung Jo's apartment, and by that time KHJ and JMS were already close (BTS obviously, haha), so it was definatly the graduation kiss. The first kiss in her dream was indeed very awkward, which I find amusing because they have gotten so close now. It's amazing change, haha.

The analysis was amazing! I can't wait to read more! I'm glad this couple is getting recognition (and this thread is also moving faster!), because these two are just....I don't even have words to describe them, haha.

Also, NOTE THIS:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geomill

@mijoong

Thank you so much for answering my question about the promotion! Now I'm excited beyond belief, because we haven't gotten an interview of these two since the drama ended, expect for the YT Conference, and THAT gave that LOTS of goodies to look at.

And yes, Papa Baek is refering to the graduation kiss. Right after it they go to college and it's also before Hani visits Seunjo's apartments, and we all know that by that time KHJ and JSM were already close (BTS are pure win, I swear).

And the analysis was such a fun read! It's so nice to see other people seeing the potential in this relationship, because it proves that we are not getting things from molehills and are,well, spazzing on FACTS, not fiction. It's even better that Asian fans are giving them recognition, because while it's sad, American fans don't interact as much with them as they do.

KHJ and JSM, really, it's hard to describe how I feel towards these two. It's just, every time I watch them, I feel like I'm in love, even though I really am not. That's how much chemistry they ooze.

Also NOTE THIS:

Remember how KHJ said Ha Ni was his type of girl, then turned to JSM to ask if she liked him? Well, I've noticed that KHJ has never, NEVER (as of yet) called JSM by her name. He even calls Lee Si Young by her name when the interview asks him about his ideal type, yet he still refers to JSM as Ha Ni, even during the final episode fan meeting, he didn't say JSM, he said Ha Ni. So I'm going to go ahead and say that when he said Ha Ni was his type, he meant JSM was his type. It kind of surprised me, since he said outright that she was his ideal type of girl and then went ahead and asked her if she liked him (so blunt), but then again, maybe I shouldn't be, because he did describe her pretty accurately in The First Love Story Q&A section.

I swear I can't to see more interviews with these two together, especially since it's pretty clear they are close.

Guest jemgirlie

@Zephyr, Thank you so much for sharing your analyses of this couple and the development of their closeness. These two surely took the cake in providing us with so much laughter and giddiness. Please post some more because this is so much fun to read. Cannot wait for the reposts of the parts that were cut and your analyses of the webisodes BTS. Thank you, thank you. I truly appreciate this kindness.

Guest hyunso27

Hello, it's my first time to post here. I love Playful Kiss :wub:

I'm always lurking in this thread and PK thread. I just want to ask if JSM has a thread here? I love her!

Hello, it's my first time to post here. I love Playful Kiss :wub:

I'm always lurking in this thread and PK thread. I just want to ask if JSM has a thread here? I love her!

Here is the link for her thread, there is one already,

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/342070-jung-so-min-%ec%a0%95%ec%86%8c%eb%af%bc/page__st__180

she has other thread to just go to her soompi thread and get the links also

Guest The_Zephyr

They are holding hands They are holding hands

unknown03482115-14-28.jpg

Both of them looked into each other's eyes and smiled extremely sweetlyXDDDD

unknown03543322-37-30.jpg

Holding hands again~I do not need to explain this either

unknown03575215-15-34.jpg

Then, KHJ said: If a married life was to be like this, I rather not get married. Just what are you hintingXDDDDDDDD

unknown03609715-15-51.jpg

I always thought that the two of them were very ecstatic during the shooting of this scene~ I totally couldn't see their lethargy from the intense shooting of Playful KissXDDDDDD

unknown03634915-16-13.jpg

Afterwards it was the rehearsal of the bed scene. Do guys need to put girls in between their legs before lifting them up?XDDDDD

unknown03687115-16-57.jpg

Even when KHJ wanted to read the script, he directly reached out for the script with his hand across JSM

unknown03733315-17-31.jpg

In the end, they were still unable to decide on their positions/actions during the hug. Anyway, I think that KHJ did not have to carry JSM for real during the rehearsal of this sceneXDDDDD

unknown03777315-18-02.jpg

I realised and discovered that KHJ's hand had been on JSM's back throughoutXDDDDD

unknown03782515-18-13.jpg

The two kept discussing about the actions and conversations needed before KHJ could lift JSM up. Anyway, their tone was a total change here!!!!

unknown03825015-18-51.jpg

Finally settled~KHJ pretended to be very tired

unknown03864515-19-15.jpg

After that, they looked at each other and smiled~

unknown03880015-19-51.jpg

The rehearsal of this scene was the most spazz-worthy, but was there really a need to rehearse so much?

The scene shown on TV is below:

MischievousKissE15101020HDTVX264720p-HANrel10718114-11-18.jpg

The PD shot this scene like this!!!! From far~ Thus any conversations or actions could not be seen by the audience, we could only see their backs~ So could the two please not flirt under the pretense of rehearsing for the showXDDDDD

Hands touching again~~~KHJ’s hand movements speak a lot for themselves~ Ever since JSM had gotten up from the bed, KHJ’s hand had not left JSM’s hand at all

unknown03933915-20-23.jpg

The two laughed at Eunjo at the same timeXDDDDD Furthermore, they looked at each otherXDDDD

unknown04022415-21-29.jpg

JSM smiled as if she was willing to follow KHJ to the ends of the worldXDDDDDDD Just that they probably would meet each other again during the FM in a few hours’ time.

unknown04472815-22-32.jpg

I took 100+ screenshots, in the end I actually used 60+ of them~

This is not the end of my analysis~ I’m still anticipating the, hopefully, spazz-worthy BTS videos that would be posted on Youtube soonXDDDDD

To be continued…

From translation of 1st Analysis! (P.s. thanks for informing me that this part was being cut:D)

After KHJ painstakingly finished his lengthy lines, JSM NG-edXDDDDDDDD

KHJ: It’s okay (He did not even look at JSMXDDDDDStarting to be able to make fun of her)

kimhyunjoongmbcng1360ph.jpg

One of the crewmembers swatted a fly which the two seemed to be afraid of (!)

KHJ: Sigh~ Isn’t this bug here to seek deathXDDDD

JSM looked at him shockingly, but also felt that what he said was very funny

kimhyunjoongmbcng1360ph.jpg

This is my first time seeing JSM initiating a conversation with KHJ.

JSM: ashi, your tone sounds as if you’re scolding somebody

KHJ: Really? (laughs) JSM then started talking to someone else and did not hear KHJ correcting his intonation with much seriousnessXDD But actually the PD had no opinion about his tone at all, KHJ is so obedientXDDDD

kimhyunjoongmbcng2360ph.jpg

Guest The_Zephyr

Thanks mijoong for the tip! I didn't know you couldn't type '><' or it would be cut away haha T.T Anyway, I've joined this club in a Chinese Forum (Baidu). They have a lot of minjoong shippers there too! Shall continue updating you guys if I find anything interesting haha:D

Guest mijoong

The_Zephyr

oh my, i dunno how to thank you enough.. super big thanks to you to put smile on our face :wub:

thx so much for completing the spazz translation.. i know it such hardwork, due to so long spazzing, uploading pic, put in arrangement.. *hat off* ^^

haha i did laugh and smile through reading that spazzing.. because 'hey i feel same'.. or 'omo i notice this too' or 'aiguu these 2 flirting too much, obvious!'

hahahahah so much fun :)

i cant wait for bts youtube.. i hope they show and release juicy bts one heheheeh...

ohhh so now there is minjoong thread in baidu too? banzaiiiiiiiiiiiiii... what is minjoong being called there? its minjoong too? or hyunmin or what? hehehe just curious because this coupling has many cute nickname.. ^^

kkkk yes yes do stalk there for us here ne... ^o^ usually chinese get faster info than korean.. and they can get juicy stuff faster than korean too.. :)

kkk aiguu why you dont announce you edit the part 2 post in previous page.. heheeh i will not notice if i was not trackbacking..

galsssssss,,, do recheck back again page 18 (after the rain kiss screencaps).. The_Zephyr have edited her last post which get cut with more spazz.. (add the sweet hug spazzing) all is complete now.. big thx to her.. :)

LOL huwaa i dont notice the reaction of all the crew when hyun joong suddenly initiate the hug rehersal.. just notice in screencaps.. LOL at their understanding smile watching minjoong and hyun joong initiative...

ahhhhhhhhhhh so its really true what i have read in DC, omo... there is more detail about that? what date exactly? how many days? it will be in christmas.. good KHJ, your wish come true.. :)

geomill

LOL yea.. so not just seungjo under hani's spell, but KHJ as well *ahem* wakakakaa..

yeah that 'i like hani's type..' then suddenly he ask to JSM directly.. 'Do you like me?' I have used to hyun joong straightforwardness but still its quite make me surprised..

aiguuuu .. hahah i cant talk more...

hahaha im loving the analysis feeding to my spazzing out hahaha...i was think..since JSM was closer to the other guy in the first few weeks.i kinda sensed that maybe KHJ felt jealous/maybe competitive to JSM's attention..and in the end KHJ really got JSM to fall for his 4Dinesss personality...

Guest mijoong

I noticed in the screencaps on the BTS analyzing MinJoong that there are chinese translations.

Anyone knows where to get the chinese translated BTS !

here u go...

bts special 2 chinese sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkjUt0_xXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmt6oxqxpBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiGXEf7J0dI

bts special 1 chinese sub

The "in-depth analysis" of their body language was such a treat to read! Thank you!

Actually, I really don't think KHJ's fans will have a problem with whoever he's with - they're adoring and they want to see him happy - clearly, his face and actions are an open book especially where JSM is concerned. I mean, what is there to hide, when you really like someone right? Like that line in My Best Friend's Wedding, "when you like/love someone, you have to shout it out, (say it out) - in other words, show it clearly. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by."

JSM seems more 'in-control' of her emotions. And like I said before, she's a good actress, so she probably "hides" everything alot better than KHJ, haha! Sigh.... to be young and in love, this is such fun!

I am so dreading the end of PK, So Min going back to school and KHJ's crazy 2011 schedule. There won't be any more news or pikies of them together anymore.....I doubt if So Min will put any photos of them together in her CY world.  But, it was good to see the human side of KHJ - he can like a girl and is not afraid to show it. He seems like a good kisser too...... Episode 5 may have been the last kiss scene, as the webepisodes are not filmed in sequence. That was one passionate kiss by Korean TV standards!

The_Zephyr thank you so much for the translations!! *hats-off* to you!! i really enjoyed reading all of it!!

I just wanted to share this video (for those who haven't seen it yet)

@ 0:55 I bet KHJ was teasing JSM that's why she acted that way kekeke.. cute!!

hahaha im loving the analysis feeding to my spazzing out hahaha...i was think..since JSM was closer to the other guy in the first few weeks.i kinda sensed that maybe KHJ felt jealous/maybe competitive to JSM's attention..and in the end KHJ really got JSM to fall for his 4Dinesss personality...

Most of us think that JSM and LTS are much closer than JSM to KHJ at the beginning. Incidentally, I found a news article where JSM and LTS both attended the Into The Fire premiere back in June. Maybe prior to the filming/casting of PK they already knew each other or they have been introduced to each other.

This is INTO THE FIRE Movie Premiere news article.

Guest katecabs

Playful Kiss Webisode 7 is already out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7s3OsNRl9I&feature=sub

Well, no steamy scene but who needs steamy scene? I almost died in the sweetness of the kiss and hug.  And SJ even sing Happy Birthday to Ha Ni. Not to mention the sweet thing he did, the balloons, the flowers and the ruined cake...:wub:

Let's just wait for the 2 BTS, I know it will be a lot sweeter... :wub:

Guest marykhrisna

I am happy and very much contented with the ending episode! It's so simple yet so sweet! Seeing that "kind" of SeungJo is so surreal! Lols. Commentators at the video wants season 2! who doesn't right? Gaaah. Seems like alot of people wants them to be together in real life! :lol: But really, my heart saddened when the credits rolled up :tears: On the brighter side, there's still 2 BTS episode to look forward to so i'm still hyped! *happily anticipating*

Archived