Most disturbing stuff you've ever gotten to eat/drink *Warning, disgusting thread*

NPB-XK

Something that could come out of Man VS Wild (Useful in survival mode)
We all know the famous guy who drank his own pee, drank the liquid out of elephant's poop, ate some huge juicy maggots alive, etc... (Stuff I haven't eaten or probably will never eat)

Have you ever done anything "crazy" like that in the past?

I have too many to list out... But I'll start with waterbugs... I've eaten some waterbugs alive... :ph34r:

Also duck's fresh blood... When I was little, my dad chopped one's head off alive and made me forced to drink the blood straight from its neck... It was supposed to be for the duck blood soup thing (a Chinese meal, also South Asian meal)...

Anyway, what about you?

Guest psychoticrobotic

The blood drinking and eye eating sound pretty badass. I'm lame though, the worst

I've ever eaten is bolut/balut/bolot. Pretty courageous for a non-Filipino though.

Guest Heftigfin

An eyeball from a sheep? Ever heard about smalahove?

Maybe not that crazy but I do get some disbelieving stares when I said it was good.

Hah...! that's my country's national course... don't be fooled tho, 98% of us never eat it.

I myself have never tried it, and you can probably see why;)

And the other side, I've only tried to eat a cheese which smell of poo... and tastes of it for that matter. Taleggio is its name.. I HIGHLY recommend it:)

Guest KuYA II

that filipino dish with that "black liquid" soup. I think that's pig's blood.

That's the last time i would ever eat that thing. lol

Guest Ria-chu

I've eaten some balut before. I think thats the most disturbing thing I've ever eaten,

But i'm pretty sure almost all filipinos have tried it before XD

Balut is "a fertilized duck (or chicken) egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell."

I just stare at my mom and my relatives when they eat it. ahah

I've ate a tarantula(only the legs though because i didn't want to eat the body), and cricket(which was quite salty) when I went to Cambodia for holidays.

And one day i was walking to the train station, a bug accidentally flew into my mouth and ugh it was disgusting. I don't wanna even think about it.

Guest ovovoovo

I've ate a tarantula(only the legs though because i didn't want to eat the body), and cricket(which was quite salty) when I went to Cambodia for holidays.

And one day i was walking to the train station, a bug accidentally flew into my mouth and ugh it was disgusting. I don't wanna even think about it.

Tarantula as in the spider?? :crazy:

I've eaten live prawns.

they were moving in my mouth... TASTED QUIET GOOD :phew:

And I also eat all those weird and wonderful chinese dishes which use animal parts as part of their dish. Like tongues, livers, blood, ear, heart(TASTES GROSS), chicken feet(these are YUM!!), eyeballs, male animal balls (never eat this), ehhh the list goes on :ph34r:

Guest yukinohana

Nothing extreme

coagulated pigs blood and pigs intestine.

its pretty delicious. Taiwanese food yumm.

cant think of anything else

Guest tratout.me

A protein powder shake put together by a friend.

It looked like sewage and smelled like mud and tasted like pain.

I am not extreme.

Besides that, I'd say chicken feet soup.

Archived