Most disturbing stuff you've ever gotten to eat/drink *Warning, disgusting thread*

NPB-XK

Guest theatre

I regret entering this thread

Some of the pictures... :vicx:

The only thing gross I ever really ate was...a strawberry dipped in gravy. I was 5.

Haha does not even compare to the rest of you people

I've never eaten anything really nasty...I don't think I could do it T_T

I've eaten...soondae? The pig blood sausages? But that's very commonly eaten hahah

I've had those stuff like heart, intestine, tongue before

There's this gross slimy thingy at this Korean crab restaurant my dad made me eat. I don't know what it is, but it's so slimy and it can stretch super long or just be squished all together and it never rips...And it tastes like sea water to me hahah

I've eaten a snail?

And my brother said I ate a ton of ants when I was little because I thought it was candy

I guess that's it hahah

dinuguan lol

yummmmmmmm ;)

dinuguan how yummy! yeah it's also called "Chocolate Meat". I don't find it disturbing, I guess cuz it's pigs blood? I've had coagulated blood rice cakes in Taiwan. Not sure what it's called. I guess the most disturbing thing I've ate was shark.

Archived