[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

51 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I also feel that way about the drama, "Happiness in the Wind" aka "A Good Day For The Wind To Blow".  It's 172 episode and I've watched that drama at least 4 times--the actor from Golden Pouch is in that drama.

I will give that one a try chingu. @lclarakl Thanks 

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is still one of my favorites as well.. I think I will watch it tonight..

On 3/6/2017 at 8:44 PM, lclarakl said:

I also feel that way about the drama, "Happiness in the Wind" aka "A Good Day For The Wind To Blow".  It's 172 episode and I've watched that drama at least 4 times--the actor from Golden Pouch is in that drama.

The above drama is in my saved folder as well.. I think I will plan to watch this one as well.. lol

37 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is still one of my favorites as well.. I think I will watch it tonight..

The above drama is in my saved folder as well.. I think I will plan to watch this one as well.. lol

I've watched "A Good Day For The Wind To Blow" so many times over the years. It has angst, but it's balanced in a good way so that you don't get to the point where you want to throw your hands up. You feel frustration, but it doesn't last and then you have the satisfaction of payback for the wrongs committed--regardless of who they are.  It's truly my fall back drama.

• 1 month later...

As I re watch this drama.. I am struck by just how angry I am at bio dad and his mom. Both were so greedy for an heir as well as he wanting his old girlfriend back that he dumped neither thought of what could happen if that poor girl learned the truth.

They basically forced their way into a situation that she had under control. Forced her to marry him and then tried to take the kids in to live with them away from his grandmother. All of this could have been avoided if they had kept to what they said and continued to act like strangers being close but not imposing. Ugghhhhhh.. back to watch again..

Its too bad you can't find any full episodes with subs. VOD for SBS has the drama but they are without subs. Other sites have episodes on top of episodes running together. I spent.. almost 12 hours going through the episodes I have clearing them out.. I made the mistake of updating them from another site so all the work I had done once before was lost. So I had to start again. After all that I could not bare to watch it.. But today I am bright eyed and starting to watch it once again..

I have  a couple of others to watch as well.. after this one..

On 12/4/2017 at 2:33 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

As I re watch this drama.. I am struck by just how angry I am at bio dad and his mom. Both were so greedy for an heir as well as he wanting his old girlfriend back that he dumped neither thought of what could happen if that poor girl learned the truth.

They basically forced their way into a situation that she had under control. Forced her to marry him and then tried to take the kids in to live with them away from his grandmother. All of this could have been avoided if they had kept to what they said and continued to act like strangers being close but not imposing. Ugghhhhhh.. back to watch again..

Its too bad you can't find any full episodes with subs. VOD for SBS has the drama but they are without subs. Other sites have episodes on top of episodes running together. I spent.. almost 12 hours going through the episodes I have clearing them out.. I made the mistake of updating them from another site so all the work I had done once before was lost. So I had to start again. After all that I could not bare to watch it.. But today I am bright eyed and starting to watch it once again..

I have  a couple of others to watch as well.. after this one..

LOL @Ldy Gmerm... chingu i fell the same way... TBH the drama kind confused me in the end. When she tried to kill herself when the truth came out. Ji Yeong Seon's goal was to make her daughter happy and free of that vulture of a woman who used her her entire life. Sadly , bio dad was miserable in his marriage and  had no children. Grandma was miserable because she was lonely and no grandchildren or grandchildren. 

By the way chingu... Where can i watch this. The last site i used to watch it in is gone. You can PM me the link . :wub::wub:

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

LOL @Ldy Gmerm... chingu i fell the same way... TBH the drama kind confused me in the end. When she tried to kill herself when the truth came out. Ji Yeong Seon's goal was to make her daughter happy and free of that vulture of a woman who used her her entire life. Sadly , bio dad was miserable in his marriage and  had no children. Grandma was miserable because she was lonely and no grandchildren or grandchildren. 

By the way chingu... Where can i watch this. The last site i used to watch it in is gone. You can PM me the link . :wub::wub:

Things started when Bio Dad's mother wanted him to marry that other woman. If she had stayed out of the relationship he would have been married to the woman he loved and had a heir. Instead her meddling ended up with him married to a woman he tolerated and then to loose his son leaving no heirs since he had himself fix to not have anymore.

All those years he still wanted the girlfriend he walked away from because of his mom. Because of no heirs his mother was driven to find that child that was lost due to her meddling. I think the only part I hated was the fact that they found out about the child being his and pushed into things. I hated how they forced that woman to marry him and then tried to push to make our leads move in with them. Their selfishness made everything worst.

I think the best thing was at the end when she regains her speech and her mind and lets them have it over what they did to her mother. Her words about her mother having her while unconscious was in part due to what they did to her and circumstances of her loosing her family in that fire. He could say nothing because bio dad knew what his daughter said to him was true. Because of them things turned out this way. Their punishment was for them to move back with his grandmother and half sister. I just wished bio mom could have gone back too.

9 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Because of them things turned out this way. Their punishment was for them to move back with his grandmother and half sister. I just wished bio mom could have gone back too.

I agree chingu, perfect punishment for bio dad and grandmother. I wanted the bio mom to go back too. The family she was with loved her and she could spend more time with her daughter. She would have been there for her grandson too and bond with daughter more. I find it amazing even though she didn’t raise her daughter, they were so alike and they grieved they same way. 

I loved Wang Mo , he was the perfect man for Ja Kyung. When he scared the crap out of the stepmom was so perfect.

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree chingu, perfect punishment for bio dad and grandmother. I wanted the bio mom to go back too. The family she was with loved her and she could spend more time with her daughter. She would have been there for her grandson too and bond with daughter more. I find it amazing even though she didn’t raise her daughter, they were so alike and they grieved they same way. 

I loved Wang Mo , he was the perfect man for Ja Kyung. When he scared the crap out of the stepmom was so perfect.

Wang Mo was indeed perfect for Ja Kyung. As much as I hate violence, I think he needed to connect that bat with that woman's body after all she did to Ja Kyung. She used her to support her and her child. She constantly ran up debt and took from Ja Kyung and then dared to look down on her for not having a bio family. She did not care if Ja Kyung found out the truth she was just mad that Ja Kyung was fussing at her for taking money, a restaurant and a flat from her husband. She should have kept her mouth shut. Then to add insult she recorded it and played it for her!! The woman wanted to ruin Ja Kyung's marriage in order for her to come back and be her slave again. We saw how she acted on Ja Kyung's wedding day she wanted to try to lock her in the room.

I was angry to see that she was driving Ja Kyung's old car at the end when she was sneaking to get a peak at the baby. She is not listed on Ja Kyung's registry as her mother I think her adopted father and mother were so she had no reason after what she did to even dare to want to see that baby and think that her trying to care for Ja Kyung when she was ill would make up for anything she did. I would have made her sign a contract that all profit from that restaurant go into an account for Ja Kyung and she only kept the bare minimum for herself and her kid.  She owes Ja Kyung so much and yet she looked at her like she was trash to be used. She and her sister mistreated that girl only to later find out who she is related to.

They should not have stopped Wang Mo from hurting that woman for what she did to Ja Kyung. Since she had that flat due to him I would have broken up more things then took her to the police station. She is very lucky that he did not break her neck for what she did. I understand they stopped him for him and Ja Kyung and not for the Aunt but she should have gotten a good smack for her selfish . spiteful, jealous behavior. Because she could no longer control Ja Kyung she was angry. Because Ja Kyung did not have to stay and listen to her mess she was angry, and mostly cause Ja Kyung not only left marrying up and was living happily but because Ja Kyung could say what she wanted and then leave to go home to her warm loving family she was angry. In part this woman realized way too late how fortunate she was to have a adopted daughter like Ja Kyung. Jealousy is a sickness especially when she is confronted by the gorgeous rich bio mom that Ja Kyung had and the handsome rich father that she always wanted when she was younger and could not have.

Archived