[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my dear chinggus, miss you all...i'm not active in Soompi lately...i just focus on YJH new project now so you can find me at MLMB thread...love her latest appearances...as elegant and graceful as urri Dan ah... :x :x

@smeli dear...i'm not oppa...i have same gender as YJH... :(( :)>- But thanks a lot chinggu, you've already became my spoke person to our dear @irilight...hahaha...

@smeli, @valsava, @Sarah Maurice-Laplanche, @k0de, @irilight and every body...because of our daily matters, my suggestion is we better to finish a drama one by one...since its FH that we've already chosed at 1st, i prefer to watch and recap it one episode per week until its finish ( ep. 54 ) then we can continue DH from ep. 8..

What do you think chinggus ???

@Badsmuler : mianhee for thinking you are a man.... :)>- YJH in MLMB is not main lead right ? So she doesn't play as main lead in 2014 kdramas. I look forward to watching her in present drama as main couple  [-O<... For FH I stopped at ep 31... Sorry I don't like LKS...If I finish DH until ep 85, I think I forget ep 8, so I will have difficulty to remember the ep to have discussion.... :D

@smeli dear...actually @KaoW, @valsava and me are lost triplet sisters...hahaha... >:D<

MLMB is not drama, its movie and will premiere this October...YJH just cameo there as Jo jung suk ex-GF...  :-*

Don't worry chinggu...when we re-start DH ep.8 again, i will recap as usual so you'll remember those scenes that i refer to... :D

Just give LKS another chance, at least until you finish FH...i believe you will have better impresion on him because many of us at first also thought that he's a jerk...LOL...if you follow FH thread from the start, you'll find that i often bad mouthing LKS to his duo Charlie's Angel, @bacom and @Maral...hahaha

For me PSH chemistry with YJH is the best among his other partners... :-bd

@badsmuler,  Wow finally caught you on line.. Happy holiday to you..

Hope things are going ok and you and the family is doing just fine..

Well I decided to watch dear heaven on my on my on time.. As much as I love our Wangja couple I need to finish watching the ones have committed..

@Badsmuler, Valsava : I've finished ep 70... I'm not happy with Young Sun's wedding since for me, she got married only as an excuse/reason that Hong Pa & his mom could be together with JK without looking being weird and could keep the secret until she died. I also don't like Young Sun from the beginning because she didn't brave to tell the truth, and kept secret. No secret will be secret forever...she should know about that. Someday would come that everything would be revealed. Also I didn't like her expression, so pathetic. I also didn't like Hong Pa's mom. For me she was selfish person. She made Hong Pa separeted from Young Sun but now it seemed she would all of them (Young Sun, JK & WM) be with her, didn't care about WM's grandma's feeling.. For me Young Sun was not wise also by making JK & WM moved with her to Hong Pa's house. She didn't think about her mother in law & her own daughter, Seul Ah that they would feel lonely...SMH  :-S

valsava said:

@badsmuler,  Wow finally caught you on line.. Happy holiday to you..

Hope things are going ok and you and the family is doing just fine..

Well I decided to watch dear heaven on my on my on time.. As much as I love our Wangja couple I need to finish watching the ones have committed..

smeli said: @Badsmuler, Valsava : I've finished ep 70... I'm not happy with Young Sun's wedding since for me, she got married only as an excuse/reason that Hong Pa & his mom could be together with JK without looking being weird and could keep the secret until she died. I also don't like Young Sun from the beginning because she didn't brave to tell the truth, and kept secret. No secret will be secret forever...she should know about that. Someday would come that everything would be revealed. Also I didn't like her expression, so pathetic. I also didn't like Hong Pa's mom. For me she was selfish person. She made Hong Pa separeted from Young Sun but now it seemed she would all of them (Young Sun, JK & WM) be with her, didn't care about WM's grandma's feeling.. For me Young Sun was not wise also by making JK & WM moved with her to Hong Pa's house. She didn't think about her mother in law & her own daughter, Seul Ah that they would feel lonely...SMH  :-S

@Badsmuler : Finish with ep 74. It seems at ep 75, the truth began to come up. New maid at grandma's house recognized YS. At ep 75 preview, unfortunately JK's step mom would know the truth first. I think the truth would be revealed before JK's baby was born and it caused the baby was born prematurely. :( but I will watch the ep tonight. I sleep first now.... C u.... (:|

@Badsmuler : kumawo for warning. I have anticipated that scenario but I will not see that ep until Saturday since I am going to Singapore with my daughter & hubby :-h

Hope other chingus can catch up watching this drama. Btw any current dramas worthed to be watched ?

Archived