▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

@iluilu Thank you:heart:, I'm listening to OffSick now. This is so cool.I love that he is sharing this with us. I'm excited to watch Taemin's drama too. This drama was so unexpected. I'm happy for him.  love.png

Edited by evie7
  • Like 1

@evie7 @iluilu Thanks guys~ ^3^ 
I'll have some time to myself here and there so i'm sure i can post some videos if i come across stuff. 
Yes i'm excited for the J-Drama! It's looks very interesting~ Ahahaaha i remember when Jjong accidentally spoiled it at a concert kinda recently! Taemin's "no! don't reveal it!" face is so cute and funny! Here is a link to a TW vid

170825 JTBC 'Somehow 18'- teaser 5- Minho

170825 Shilla Beauty Concert with SHINee and Red Velvet Ad

• Like 2

On 8/26/2017 at 4:38 AM, evie7 said:

@iluilu Thank you:heart:, I'm listening to OffSick now. This is so cool.I love that he is sharing this with us. I'm excited to watch Taemin's drama too. This drama was so unexpected. I'm happy for him.  love.png

Yay, @evie7 You are welcome. It is so unexpected but also a happy surprise. Now Minho doing 'Somehow 18' and 'What's this feeling' I am happy. Just hope they remain healthy and take a bit rest. Especially Taemin, some idiot security guy from Korean Airlines pushed him at the airport.

On 8/26/2017 at 2:04 PM, shineeukshawol said:

@evie7 @iluilu Thank guys~ ^3^ 
I'll have some time to myself here and there so i'm sure i can post some videos if i come across stuff. 
Yes i'm excited for the J-Drama! It's looks very interesting~ Ahahaaha i remember when Jjong accidentally spoiled it at a concert kinda recently! Taemin's "no! don't reveal it!" face is so cute and funny! Here is a link to a TW vid

170825 JTBC 'Somehow 18'- teaser 5- Minho

170825 Shilla Beauty Concert with SHINee and Red Velvet Ad

This is so cute and funny:tongue: Jjong looks guilty and Taemin turning attention to him and Onew to divert, hahaha, so funny! Please share more gems like these.:)

• Like 2

On 8/28/2017 at 4:24 AM, iluilu said:

You are welcome. It is so unexpected but also a happy surprise. Now Minho doing 'Somehow 18' and 'What's this feeling' I am happy. Just hope they remain healthy and take a bit rest. Especially Taemin, some idiot security guy from Korean Airlines pushed him at the airport.

I have been so excited to watch Minho's new drama. Now I love that we will get to watch both of them in dramas around the same time. I loved Taemin's cameo in Salamander Guru, loved that he shared the screen w/Minho and wondered why he hadn't been in more dramas.  

@shineeukshawol That vid was so cute, I had watched it before, wondered why Taemin got shocked by what Jonghyun said. I just didn't get it.:tongue:  

• Like 2

On 8/31/2017 at 4:21 AM, evie7 said:

I have been so excited to watch Minho's new drama. Now I love that we will get to watch both of them in dramas around the same time. I loved Taemin's cameo in Salamander Guru, loved that he shared the screen w/Minho and wondered why he hadn't been in more dramas.  

@shineeukshawol That vid was so cute, I had watched it before, wondered why Taemin got shocked by what Jonghyun said. I just didn't get it.:tongue:  

I am waiting for eng sub of 'Somehow 18' to watch Minho act. He has really grown as an actor after facing public scrutiny and improved amazingly. And now he is playing three different versions of the same character, it is awesome. So kind-hearted and undefeatable.:D Now Taemin is doing a mega project with some of the best actors, he is going to be great, I know it.

About the Tokyo Dome, it was so bittersweet.:cry: SHINee and Shawols are a wholesome family and nothing and none can take that away. We are just going to come out of this better and stronger.:glasses: Also they performed a new hawwt :flushed: song from there comeback album. Now I can't wait for it and Taemin's cb. 5HINee forever!!

21296208_1921882204696319_15689031747171

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iluilu said:

About the Tokyo Dome, it was so bittersweet.:cry: SHINee and Shawols are a wholesome family and nothing and none can take that away. We are just going to come out of this better and stronger.:glasses: Also they performed a new hawwt :flushed: song from there comeback album. Now I can't wait for it and Taemin's cb. 5HINee forever!!

Thanks for the update, it must have bittersweet for our Japanese Shawols. I'm checking out the vids now and am happy that despite everything our guys did a great job as usual.  Omo that new song,crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif hawt is an understatement.

• Like 1

170831 OFFICIAL ENG Happy Together- Taemin

Taemin V Live Channel
So as everyone should know, we can only watch Taemin's vlive's if we pay for the content. If you are able to, please pay and watch. It's a way of showing that you are there to support him, and SHINee.
But of course there are those who can't afford to pay for this because of their own situation/circumstances so a lovely Shawol 'ultaemin' on twitter, has kindly made a google drive where they will share the episodes when they get time. Click here!
You'll have to patiently wait for them to upload the episodes ^^ Please appreciate their kindness~

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

'Tell me your name' *faints* Whoever choreographed that is eeeevil!!

faints, swoons, faints again. That's some wicked choreo naughty.png They never fail to give us the unexpected. I love it

Edited by evie7
what happened to my emojis
  • Like 2

On 9/14/2017 at 1:57 PM, shineeukshawol said:

Oh finally....the forums have properly changed haha! It was being so weird for me when it was still in the process of!

It was weird, I had to change themes for a while but we did get a soompi face lift. I was checking out viki and see both sites are now uniform.  I haven't got a chance to watch Taemin's drama, I have to get the the Amazon Prime password from my mother. I looked for it but didn't see the drama listed yet in the US. dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

23 hours ago, evie7 said:

It was weird, I had to change themes for a while but we did get a soompi face lift. I was checking out viki and see both sites are now uniform.  I haven't got a chance to watch Taemin's drama, I have to get the the Amazon Prime password from my mother. I looked for it but didn't see the drama listed yet in the US. dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

It's only available in Japan! People are using a VPN to watch it in their countries.

Who knows...it may be available in other countries later?

170917 Instagram Live- Jonghyun

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

It's only available in Japan! People are using a VPN to watch it in their countries.

Those jerkshate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif only in Japan? I just got home hurricane irma knocked out my power for 7 days. But after I finish cleaning the freezer (it need a good dose of bleach anyway) I'm going to have to contact amazon and let them know I need my Taemin! They should know he/SHINee have a lot of international fans, who want to watch anything related to them

• LOL 1

On 9/16/2017 at 7:37 PM, evie7 said:

3 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

170917 Instagram Live- Jonghyun

For the trouble, Soompi's makeover is great.:D Taemin's drama is only for Amazon Prime Japan users but people are demanding for a DVD release which is unlikely. It is made for a very Japanese audience. I will share the first ep with subs here For rest of the episodes I can share that in a PM as all of this is not very legal.

About that horrendous hurricane, I am really sorry to read that you were affected by it. Hopefully you are well and safe. :o

• Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 1:08 PM, iluilu said:

For the trouble, Soompi's makeover is great.:D Taemin's drama is only for Amazon Prime Japan users but people are demanding for a DVD release which is unlikely. It is made for a very Japanese audience. I will share the first ep with subs here For rest of the episodes I can share that in a PM as all of this is not very legal.

About that horrendous hurricane, I am really sorry to read that you were affected by it. Hopefully you are well and safe. :o

Thank you for the link:heart: I just love Shawols, they are so giving. No subs for Minho's drama, no subs for Taemins, no problem we will sub it.  Thanks for the link. I will pm you the links to Minho's drama.

We are all safe, I think the stress about the storm was worse than the reality of it. At least for my city. Thank you for your well wishes:wub:

• Like 1