▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest mhn7700

^ mhn7700 thanks for sharing fan account!  i get snsd's hoot when i click the dance battle link. ^^b

Yeah, people told me. Oopsie. Should be fixed now! ^^

Sorry, this was supposed to be a direct reply OML Fail by newbie >.<

Guest sophianguyen

Just saw the notice from SM page. Poor Jjong.... Please get well soon :(

5 members of SHINee were planning to perform the best stage for the debut in Japan, but JONGHYUN couldn’t participate in the LIVE Stage because of high fever. Thus SM staff decided to open the LIVE Stage with only 4 members. This decision is made for JONGHYUN’s health so we ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

Also relay of ‘SHINee JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION in LONDON’ in FACEBOOK SMTOWN will be postponed due to the situation. However, our staff will upload some parts of the LIVE Stage (video) as soon as possible (photos will be uploaded continuously).

We hope everyone can cheer JONGHYUN up and wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

Thank you for reading and all your understanding.

[from FACEBOOK SMTOWN Staff]

Guest Annie-kpop

Im agree with you .. poor bling bling .. Get well soon .. we love you so so much !

Guest soundtracklove

When I saw the news on SM Town facebook, I anticipated good news

But then, I realised it was bad news instead )))):

Jjong get well soon!

SHINee's schedule must have been too hectic for them,

plus with all the time differences they have to juggle

travelling from paris to japan to london and korea.

I really hope they get at least a day break

after their london event before their Japan debut ):

GET WELL SOON JONGHYUN !!

tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Guest SJ_iloveu

#getwellsoonjjong [1] Key's husband get well soon ~ i love u :* :sweatingbullets::wub:

Aww poor puppy ;A; He must have felt devastated for not being able to perform today due to his fever. Let's hope he gets well soon!!

2011.06.19- Outside Abbey Road Studios

click for full size

49174038.jpg

99455900.jpg

26743704.jpg

^ his killer smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

source: crush on you | credit & reupload: vivz @ soompi

This pic is HUGE!!! O_O

zmapc.jpg

source: @ofcoursenews

Guest -fallinLOVE-

words can not describe what happened today, i arrived at abbey studios completely excited as it was my first time seeing a kpop band, i didn't realise how long it would take to wait for them to come out, everyone was singing to hello, ring ding dong, lucifer and screaming SHINee ! and finally when that moment of SHINee appearing happened i felt all my worries disappear, i can't even describe it into words. they were like GODS, they were glowing flawlessly, to see ONEW IN FRONT OF ME i just wanted to faint, kbs and ytn were there recording us too. and when taemin and miho runed around everyone screamed so crazily, and onew and key smiling at eachother omg fjbdsfksdfbs ok well i took a few pictures but this was by far the best one. i think im going to cry i cant even register properly im so starstruck. im sorry for this crappy fanaccount with no structure but seriously i really cant think, ive never seen such amazing beautiful god like presence human beings in my life T____________________________T :

DSC005133.png

Guest ElyTeddy

^ LOL Congratulations on seeing SHINee for the first time! You must be on cloud 9 right now~ ^^ <3 

Hello, SSS!

I don't know if it's too much to ask of you all, but.....

The album pictures will be released soon, and with that will come the scans of the album.

Some of us really like the surprise of seeing the pictures on the day that our albums come in,

and that certainly won't be on the same day as release like the Japanese fans. If it isn't too much

trouble, when you post the scans, is there anyway you could mark it as a spoiler? Either under

the spoiler tabs or just in really big text!  I want to be able to see the other pics of SHINee as they

debut, but I don't want to be spoiled with the albums pics. :C

Thank you so much! And I'm sorry to cause trouble. :/

Guest max1430266021

^ you're a lucky fan, -fallinLOVE-

tumblr_ln3i9cA7Px1ql875yo1_400.gif

⸗ SHINee Japan Debut Reception in London ⸗

110619 @ Abbey Road Studios

tumblr_ln2dudv89d1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2dfeEBYa1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2di8Zd1M1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2dl22wDI1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2djrhOeL1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2dmf9jLT1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2dno80Wc1ql875yo1_500.jpg

We have finished our stage safely and successfully~ The stage was full of happiness because of all the fans around the world~ We sincerely appreciate for your support! We love you fans~!!! Don’t forget to pray for JONGHYUN’s recovery~! We will meet you with the performance in Japan~!!!

SHINee met London fans right after the stage! SHINee looks surprised because of the crowd~ We hope everyone was happy to be in a same place with SHINee~ It was an honor to be with you, fans in London~!!!

Facebook SMTown Staff

tumblr_ln2dpnZMga1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2dr3MtDF1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2efnhhgd1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2eosa9k71ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2eq0cnUR1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2ekkD3m01ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2f8sDr9v1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2hcxVf241ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2hf7DLto1ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2hjqtGx31ql875yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln3hwhOfsd1ql875yo1_500.jpg

source: taenimism || aoishinju || jonghyunsreplay || aquilaprisca

=================================================

Memorable Pictures

:wub:

"Like father, Like son" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

tumblr_ln2htwqoSt1ql875yo1_500.png

=================================================

Oh~ Well.. this is something you don't see everyday

:D

a London Fanboy interviewed by a Japanese Tv channel about a Korean boy band

110619 SHINee FanBoy Interview @ Abbey Road [ENG]

credit: cazgirl

110620 SHINee Morning News @Abbey Road Studios [ENG]

110620 SHINee News @The reason Shinee chose Abbey Road [ENG]

credit:kjudi202

Korea~ Japan~ Europe~ Japan~ Korea~ back to Europe.. in 1 week.. ㅠㅠ

tumblr_ln2gz0FU491ql875yo1_500.gif

Get Well Soon~~ ヽ(´▽`)/

Guest gerty

Hello everyone, thanks for the shares ! I really hope Jonghyun will get some rest and recover quickly, he must really feel bad ;__;

I've finally finished dealing with my SM Town Paris pics. I've been really busy lately so I wasn't really fast. I'm still working on my fancams too.

[fancam] 110611 SMTOWN Paris A-Yo (Minho and Key focus)

2011.06.11 SHINee at SM Town Paris (Second Day)

25 pics - click for full size

4mWNxl.jpg

lJ0oLm.jpg5qXO5m.jpg

rgj7gm.jpgADqEKm.jpg

i5Vo7m.jpgFERXim.jpg

3NFdUm.jpgzWwkhm.jpg

lLhv8m.jpg1QKYKm.jpg

hH1jKm.jpgQRtY1m.jpg

X9myFm.jpgUZGV0m.jpg

ZEYeDm.jpgutl4cm.jpg

J0oFCm.jpgP7qFRm.jpg

nehVam.jpgHPbsim.jpg

autcpl.jpg

9DQlwm.jpgQ6aYVm.jpgesmIRm.jpg

Credit: Morgenderper

I didn't put every pics, I have 60 or something like that, with lots of blurry ones :3 but you can find them all in this album.

words can not describe what happened today, i arrived at abbey studios completely excited as it was my first time seeing a kpop band, i didn't realise how long it would take to wait for them to come out, everyone was singing to hello, ring ding dong, lucifer and screaming SHINee ! and finally when that moment of SHINee appearing happened i felt all my worries disappear, i can't even describe it into words. they were like GODS, they were glowing flawlessly, to see ONEW IN FRONT OF ME i just wanted to faint, kbs and ytn were there recording us too. and when taemin and miho runed around everyone screamed so crazily, and onew and key smiling at eachother omg fjbdsfksdfbs ok well i took a few pictures but this was by far the best one. i think im going to cry i cant even register properly im so starstruck. im sorry for this crappy fanaccount with no structure but seriously i really cant think, ive never seen such amazing beautiful god like presence human beings in my life T____________________________T :

*quoted image*

Aw yay! I'm so happy for you! We left early because we were so tired from making a book for them and carrying my godsister, we were there 8am~ you were much more determined obviously. It sort of breaks my heart that if we had stayed longer my godsister would have met them you are standing RIGHT where we were until we left.

(Is this Noor or Scottish-twinnie, or the Lollipop girls?)

They look so handsome and so awesome I can so totally feel your euphoria!!! It must've been SO AMAZING!

What time did they come out???

Guest MesuzuITA

110616 MTV LIVEDAM VMAJ (OSAKA)

index | click~!

v cutie :'D

source&cr: masterpicejh | shared&re-up: paprii @soompi

110606 Jonghyun Doing His Sexy Dance + His See Through SHIRT! BARE SKIN! @ IMS2 Recording

110606 Jonghyun Baby's Wink ㅎㅅ~ @ IMS2 Recording

[FANCAM] Edited out part of "Immortal Song" EP#3 --Jjong gets praised by the judges

110606 Jjong's "Lonely night" High Note (+ more edited scenes?) @ IMS2 Recording

~ ~ ~

110606 Jonghyun "Lonely Night" Rehearsal Fancam @ IMS2

cr: masterpiecejh | sign-jh

I seriously don't understand why the PD would cut out feedback/compliments from the judges? Isn't it important to show what the guest judges (who are the original singers of the song) have to say about each contestant's performance? First IMS2 PD cut out jjong's climax/high note part of "left-handed" in the last episode and now this (and the scene where he ran to the audience!!). You know how hard they practice for these songs just for that one stage, especially amongst their hectic schedule?  LOL does the PD have some kind of a grudge against him? :')

Btw, if you guys go here http://hyunee.tistory.com/ you will find a very close-up fancam of jjong getting praised by the judges + another fancam of his lonely night performance. There's also a fancam from SMT PARIS! We're not allowed to re-upload this noona's stuff so I'm linking you guys ^_^

Anyway, here is what the judges said about jjong's performance. Thank you sheena♥

seriously why are they so unfair like this ? :s !! at least they should give a reason for what they edited because the boy did his best and it was totally amazing >.< is there any reason for the edit ???? even if a non-acceptable one ?!! Kim Taewon was very satisfied with what Jjong said and sang >.< .. and it is not happend only once !! they are editing lot of things for our Jjong -_-"" are they doing the same to the other or it is only Jonghyun ?!

Guest phiennnn

Shin SeKyung and Jonghyun are no longer dating !

tumblr_ln341tvekl1qffcg5.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung and SHINee’s Jonghyun have gone their separate ways.

According to Shin Se Kyung’s agency on June 20th, Shin Se Kyung and Jonghyun are no longer dating, but are instead continuing their relationship as friends. The star couple raised the hopes of many as the new generation’s star couple, and the news of their separation has saddened many fans, though there are surely those that are now rejoicing over their favorite star’s single status.

The representative stated, “Though the two had good feelings for each other, after the news of their relationship was made known, the two were so busy with their schedules that it became difficult for them to meet and spent time together. Recently, they naturally decided to stay friends.

Another representative revealed, “I think it was hard for them to make time for each other, as each had very different schedules to complete. They said they decided to stay good friends.

It seems that it hasn’t been long since the two broke up, as up until June 14th, there wasn’t any word about their breakup.     Since last October, when their dating pictures were first released, Jonghyun has been going in and out of the country for a variety of concerts and Shin Se Kyung has been busy filming for her upcoming movie.

---------

Source Credits To chloejn @ allkpop

Share By 

LoverSHINee

-------------

I really don't know should i be happy or not 

vicx.gif is a good news for us Shawols/Blingers but it's a sad thing for jjong oppa  , I'm really afraid to see jjong oppa cry/sad it hurt me so much ! tears.gif But finally my nightmare has over ~ 

Guest Emtenanshinee

^ I Hope Jjong don't feel sad about the Breaking Up ! :(

Thanks For all The Shares SSS !

110611 Key at SMTOWN Concert in Paris

click for full size

130855943401.jpg

130855943402.jpg

130855943403.jpg130855943404.jpg130855943405.jpg

130855943406.jpg130855943407.jpg130855943408.jpg

130855943409.jpg130855943410.jpg130855943411.jpg

130855943412.jpg

source: keysyou | credit & reupload :Emtenanshinee @soompi | DO NOT HOTLINK

SHINee Replay Japan Album  - Taemin Card

325463937.jpg

source: shineebloom | reupload : Emtenanshinee @soompi

Guest ocha^

This is great! I'm so excited to find out SHINee is finally debuting in Japan~ Omedetou!!!! :wub::w00t:

The Replay japanese version is as great as the korean version <3 it stuck in my head again like 3 years ago xD~~~

anticipating their first live performance in Japan! Go SHINeeeeeee~~~~!!!

by the way i find this cute!

SHINee's commercial truck in Japan<3 where can i get one??

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

[110619] SHINee Outside "Abbey Road Studios"

tumblr_ln3ex6Zx391qe7ekb.png

tumblr_ln2ox1KiPI1qbg9e2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln2h1577891qbg9e2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ln3ixxdPpu1qdkkc6o1_500.png

+

SHINee Promotion on Subway Station

tumblr_ln3k5v50Um1qdws1jo1_500.jpg

source:shineetown,onyugeun ||reupload:Cutie_JaeHwa@soompi