▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest paprii

Totally in love with JP "Replay" teaser, idek how i'm gonna wait until June ;__;

110516 Jonghyun IMP2 Press Conference

~total : 10 | click for full size~

v gorgeous♥

17988693.jpg

75605119.jpg

97332304.th.jpg92171377.th.jpg56465803.th.jpg

92118301.th.jpg57779891.th.jpg37117924.th.jpg

65015203.th.jpg46331019.th.jpg

source:soil | shared&re-up:paprii

cr: sign-jh

cr: onewcn

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

huishan as always, love your sharing bb <333 Cant wait until the show be aired :D

I just remembered that today (May 15th, 1st Monday of the 3rd week of May) is Korean ppl's "Coming of Age" day which means our Minho and Key baby will officially become adults from tomorrow 8D

But where're they now? Are they in Korea to celebrate it????

Hmm idk... Anyway congrats MinKey on becoming adults, hope to see more mature side from you two~ Noona loves you bbs <3333

Drop by to share this, its a fanmade vid from iloveminho, with a message to Minho on his Coming of Age day (I translated it but not sure if its right haha). Anw its cute ^^

Sorry for random post, back to study now *or else s/o will snatch my bbs from me forever ㅠㅠㅠ*

Guest fatalblue

*sobbing* Why do all the good stuff happen when I'm asleep or at work!? idek if I can take a chance & watch it at lunch today real quick.... ;__; The Jp MV look great from the few gifs & screencaps ppl have posted up anyway.

I'm pretty excited for Immortal Song though none to pleased w/ the change to an audience judge...don't know how creditable things can be now :\ In any case I got keepvid & firefox extensions ready to rip those performances to my comp (u know since they won't be releasing the singles for d/l & all) & Jjong says he dreamed about this 4 times? lol I bet Key threw the threat out because Jonghyun wouldn't stop talking about it lol

*edit*

Finally watched the MV teaser & it looks great! It's kind of surreal watching this teaser now vs. the original one from 3 yrs back, they were just teens then & now they're all practically full grown adults *sobs* I feel like such a proud mother rn ;___; my bb are all grown up & doing big things....

I'm very, very interested to see Jjong's rendition of Park Seon Ju's song especially since he's using a piano accompaniment instead of MR (Naul's cover is really nice). This really is the perfect show for Jjong to guest on regularly. Since eliminations aren't a part of the format I hope he'll be able to participate in it for a good while :3

@winkme I love the cartoon playing cards given to Key for his coming of age gift! They're so cute, I want a set for myself XD

Guest BLINGjjongny

jrw32.jpg 

[종현] ‘불후의 명곡2’ 녹화장에서!!! 오늘은 아무 것도 기억 안나네…그래도 내 노래 들어 줄 사람 손~!^^ 

Credit: SHINeeme2day

Guest skinoverbones

[Minho's Coming of Age Day gifts]

QJaCk.jpg

oapbU.jpg

lOqx5.jpg

J8U3u.jpg

6khsJ.jpg

The one with a black sketchbook with "SHINee" on it and a bottle of roses is from SHINeeSG and member! ^^ 

source: theminho | re-upload: Chengyeeee

Guest TheDoLLz

Hello SSS, thank you so mush for all those wonderful shares^^

i have nothing to shares, just drop by to express my feelings and happiness after watching SHINee's Replay PV teaser.

well first of all, honestly, i don't know how to react, cause everything was too AWESOME!! the concept, hair styles, clothes, their expression, their dance, the song, everything was just PERFECT!! actually i want to spazz about all the members one by one, but it may cause my post toooooo loooonngggg and probably will contain and REPLAY-ing too much "PERFECT", "AWESOME", "ADORABLE", "HANDSOME", "GEORGEOUS" words. LOL :lol: in short, i'm really into their JP debut, i can't wait any longer, i hope June 22nd come fast. and i hope everything worked well as planned, and their debut will be superrrbbbb success!

btw, talking about replay teaser, i see some people keep uploading the teaser onto their own channel fury.gif, please DON'T, just STOP it! let people watch it at EMIMusicJapan's official channel! raise the views, and show how popular and how we love SHINee so much, let EMI and everyone in this world know. maybe for some of you, raising the views is not really important, but it may show how popular that artist or group are. rather than everyone is watching in a different channel, why not we united our views into 1 channel, into their official channel, that way EMI knows how popular our boys are. once again, if you love SHINee, PLEASE, STOP UPLOADING THE TEASER ONTO YOUR OWN CHANNEL, WATCH IT ON THE OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! it will be better if some of you that already upload it, please delete it, and just share the official links to your subscriber.

in case some of you lazy to trackback the pages, or didn't know and confused which one is the official channel, here's the link :

SHINee - 「Replay -君は僕のeverything-」Teaser

cr : EMIMusicJapan official Youtube channel , please subscribe so that when the real PV out, you can watch it there.

i'm so sorry for my long and boring post, i will end here, forgive me if there's something wrong with my words, my engrish is not so good. hehhhe :DD :P

btw, JJong looks so handsome at airport and that IMP2 press conference, i can't wait to watch it. ^^

Guest live laugh love

Minho – Seohyun, "Idols You Want to Give a Rose to on Coming of Age Day" 1st Place

2011051614047714131.jpg

[OSEN=Reporter Lee Jungah] SHINee's Minho and Girls' Generation's Seohyun each took first place as the male and female celebrity whom people want to present a rose to on Coming of Age Day.

Movie site Max Movie conducted a poll for four days from May 13th to the 16th asking the question "Who is the male celebrity to whom you want to present a rose on Coming of Age Day?" A total of 3020 netizens participated in the poll.

For the results in the male section of the poll SHINee's Minho received the support of 53.2% (1608 votes) of the netizens and came in 1st place.

The subsequent order was 2nd place 2AM's Jung Jinwoon 25% (754 votes), 3rd place FT Island's Lee Jaejin 5.5% (167 votes), 4th place SHINee's Key 4.5% (137 votes), 5th place MBLAQ's Mir 4.2% (127 votes), 6th place Beast's Dongwoon 3.8% (116 votes), and 7th place U-Kiss's Woo Sunghyun 3.7% (111 votes).

For the female section of the poll a total of 2399 netizens participated and resulted in Girls' Generation’s Seohyun receiving 44.3% (1062 votes) of the support and recording 1st place.

The subsequent order was 2nd place Kara's Goo Hara 28.9% (693 votes), 3rd place Kara's Nicole 8.1% (194 votes), 4th place 2ne1's CL 6.3% (152 votes), 5th place After School's Nana 3.5% (84 votes), 6th place Woori 3.3% (80 votes), 7th place 4minute's Jung Jiyoon 2.8% (68 votes), and 8th place 4minute's Heo Gayoon 2.8% (66 votes).

happy@osen.co.kr

Source: Osen

Original article: here

English translation: live laugh love @ Soompi

^ Jonghyun and Yoona came in 1st place for a similar poll last year asking which celebrity people wanted to give a kiss to on Coming of Age Day.

I'm so excited for the boys' Japanese debut! I was hoping for brand spankin' new material for their first single but "Replay" is forever one of my favorite songs. The teaser looks amazing and I feel so nostalgic comparing it to their original Korean version. They've grown up so much. :') I'm also anticipating "Immortal Song 2." I've missed Jonghyun's voice, but I hope he doesn't overexert himself.

v Narumi bb~!! ♥ ♥ ♥ IMY toooo~ ㅠㅠ How have you been?!

Edit : Ah, I'm jealous! You must be excited for their official Japanese debut, I hope everything runs smoothly for them. And I knoww, I haven't posted here in months! So bad. ): I'll try and post more regularly. ^^

v v Vivi bb, IMY lots too~!! ): Granny twins. Growing old and fat together, right? xD

Guest winkme

^ Jina bb!!! IMU~! ♡

edit - I've been doing well ~ saw SHINee for the past few days and I missed them hehe

btw, Thanks for translating the articles! congrats to Minho for being the no.1 spot ^^ you should post here more often ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@huishan ; Glad you're back too bb! ^____^

Replay "君は僕のeverything" CD Single Jacket Scans

Total: 2 images | click for full HQ sizes

[ Premium Edition ]

replayf.jpg

[ Normal Edition ]

replay2m.jpg

source: shinee japanese official website | credit and re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

Replay Teaser

HIGH QUALITY/HUGE SCREEN-CAPS W/O WATERMARK.

Total: 18 images | click the thumbnails for full HQ sizes | size: 1920 X 1080

shineereplayeverythingt.png

shineereplayeverythingt.th.pngshineereplayeverythingt.th.pngshineereplayeverythingt.th.png

shineereplayeverythingt.th.pngshineereplayeverythingt.th.pngshineereplayeverythingt.th.png

+

bonus bongbong gif ♡♡♡

tumblr_llaaxs7_BCt1qdbixco1_500.gif

screen-capped (w/o any watermarks) and credit: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

please take out with full credits if taking/sharing ^^"

Daebak ^^ watch more to gain more views!!!

youtubess.jpg

source: EMI MUSIC JAPAN Official Youtube Channel | credit and re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

[news video] - めざましテレビ;東京伝説 2011

TOKYO LEGEND CHARITY CONCERT ; gonna delete this video after 2 days . . .

source and credit: keymera09023

Key's Coming of Age Days Gifts

total: 11 images | click the thumbnails for full HQ sizes

key cards ♡

36956418.jpg

130556319601.th.jpg130556319602.th.jpg130556319603.th.jpg130556319604.th.jpg130556319605.th.jpg130556319606.th.jpg130556319607.th.jpg130556319608.th.jpg130556319609.th.jpg130556319610.th.jpg130556319611.th.jpg

source: keyboard0923 | re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

2011.05.13 - Key at Kimpo Airport

click for full size

d00623144dd15d3c929f3.jpg

2011.05.15 - Key at 4th KPop Super Live Concert

click for full size / mehrong :P

d00623144dd15d43d3992.jpg

source: keytime | credit and re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

2011.05.16 - Jonghyun at Immortal Masterpiece Press Conference

click for full size

52169442.jpg

source: OIAM  | credit and re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

Total: 6 images | click the thumbnails for HQ sizes

kim jonghyun, you're so cute !!

42638843.jpg

16751023.th.jpg51786809.th.jpg90960478.th.jpg

38164334.th.jpg36109267.th.jpg78271665.th.jpg

source: yoyo_yuan | re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

:)

v Hai there vivz !!!!

Guest vivz

^ Under you BB :)

^ ^ JINA BB; IMY SO MUCH T__T MY GRANNY TWIN

@Huishan; OMG I miss you too bb!!! ;A; I'm so happy you're back ^▽^

[FULL FANCAM] 110514 SHINee (Onew focused) - Stand By Me @ Tokyo Legend Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIfnRkgUQxQ

^ I believe it's the most HQ Stand By Me fancam we've seen so far. It's Dubu-biased though :P

source: onewcn

DUBU FANART

japanp.jpg

source: ezen

Guest Emtenanshinee

Thanks for all the shares SSS !

finally SHINee is back.. i can't wait until June XD ..

[CAPS] Replay -君は僕のeverything-! MV Teaser

click for full size

1305543385se.png

1305543385em5e891.png

1305543385dfdfe.png

1305543385unled2.png1305543385eme2241.png

1305543385em57301.png1305543385em75ed1.png

1305543385em21531.png13055433851.png

source: for my fairy | reupload : Emtenanshinee @Soompi| DO NOT HOTLINK

110516 Taemin at Kimpo Airport 

tp1.jpg

34993453.jpg

110509 Taemin at Chunhyang Contest

click for full size

09tg3e.jpg

09tg19.jpg

09tg.th.jpg09tg1.th.jpg09tg2.th.jpg09tg4.th.jpg

09tg5.th.jpg09tg6.th.jpg09tg7.th.jpg09tg8.th.jpg

09tg9.th.jpg09tg10.th.jpg09tg11.th.jpg09tg12.th.jpg

09tg13.th.jpg09tg14.th.jpg09tg15.th.jpg09tg27.th.jpg

09tg28.th.jpg09tg29.th.jpg09tg30.th.jpg

09th16.th.jpg09tg17.th.jpg09tg18.th.jpg09tg20.th.jpg09tg21.th.jpg

09tg22.th.jpg09tg23.th.jpg09tg24.th.jpg09tg25.th.jpg

09tg17.th.jpg09tg31.th.jpg09tg32.th.jpg09tg26.th.jpg

source: so gorgeous | credit & reupload :Emtenanshinee @soompi | DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest TONGHYUN

KBS 'Immortal Song2' way to work

dsc05733t.jpg

dsc05737ib.jpg

dsc05747j.jpg dsc05748d.jpg

Source:Like a Diamond / Credit&re-upload: TONGHYUN @ soompi shinrr thread

Guest anju_angel

Thanks for all the wonderful shares SSS

these batch of fancams were from the 2nd show, the fancams from the 1st show were posted on the previous page ^_^

110515 Taemin '$tand by Me' fancam @The 4th K-POP $uper £ive (2nd show) HD 

^ must watch, lots of tummy flashes & hyunmin moment

110515 Taemin 'Juliette' fancam @ The 4th K-POP $uper £ive (2nd show) HD

110515 Taemin 'H룣0' fancam @The 4th K-POP $uper £ive (2nd show) HD

110515 Taemin '£ucif3r' full fancam @The 4th K-POP $uper £ive (2nd show) HD

110515 Taemin 'RDD' full fancam @The 4th K-POP $uper £ive (2nd show) HD

110515 Taemin ending fancam @ The 4th K-POP $uper £ive HD

credit: please*3

+

110504 Taemin chillin' & practicing his wrestling techniques fancam @ 0h!ɱy$chŏŏ£ filming

credit: Taemtation

110514 Taemin ending fancam @ Tokyo Legend concert

credit: withTaemin/ renrenmichael on YT

^ wonder what TVXQ's Yunho was whispering in Taem's ear?  :P

110516 Taemin @ Gimpo Airport (Arrival from Japan)

12701189.jpg

12701190.jpg12701188.jpg

-click for full size-

source & credit: Minmemory / pls do not hotlink

v bb!!  Jjong is flirting with the cam again

Guest paprii

^ Anju bb!! Taembb so gorgeous ;~;

Jina!! Where on earth are you, we need to be spazzing over jjong I miss you a lot, so darn glad to see you and Huishan back in the thread ;~;

Thank you everyone for the shares! I keep replaying JP "replay" teaser...I just can't get enough of it gosh why are these boys so precious, feeling really emotional right now. So proud to be living in SHINee world ;~;

cr: OIAM | ^ LOL he's in love with OIAM...the amount of fanservice..ide..

cr: something special | ^ white headphones, sexy walk*-*

cr: hyunee | ^ brb dying he's too cute ;~;

cr: awesome| ^ *____*

~ ~ ~

So if anyone is wondering, the song Jjong sang for his piece on "immortal masterpiece" is called "one's way back". Original version

a remake of the song by Brown Eye's Naul
and~ Jjong actually sang part of this song back in RDD days on "1000 songs challenge". Check it out

It’s said Jonghyun sang an arranged version of this original. -jujugal

Congratulations to our Minho and Key on their coming of age! Noona Shawols can now drool all they want, they're no longer pedos!! Nyahahahahah (゚∀゚)

Guest mayuumi14

GYAAAAAAi just watched REPLAY teaser MV and it so jgkhlfjfjgkhlflfkghdkdldkgk lol

don't know what to say.... its just so so so awesome!

the outfits is so likey XD

and i'm glad that they stick to original choreo...

can't wait for the full mv!!

gyaaaa i can't stop myself to spazz over their teaser keke 

i'm replaying it over and over :P

their japan debut will be daebak so sure about that!!!

SHINEE!!! <333

ok this is the last....dubu at 0:03

what's with that stare?!...why so cute?! keke XD

Guest DBSKss501SuJu_4ever88

Thanks for all the wonderful shares!! :D Have something to share myself! I hope it isn't shared/posted before. If not please let me know and I'll remove it. Thanks!

Minho at SBS figure skating program Kiss & Cry

H4wJS.jpg

Emw7Z.jpg

c3CVv.jpg

y6eys.jpg

Source & Credits: Newsen || Shared by: Jujugal

Minho went to SBS Kiss & Cry to support & cheer for Yunho with Changmin, Amber & Sulli!

Guest kiana78

Thank you everyone for the shares!

[2011.05.16] Jonghyun at Immortal Masterpiece 2 Recording

[CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

img3517rp.jpg

img3496g.th.jpg

img3465wn.th.jpgimg3463n.th.jpgimg3528x.th.jpg

Source: something special | Credit/Reup: kiana78 @ SHINee soompi thread | DO NOT HOTLINK

imgp4038.jpg

imgp4037.th.jpgimgp4050.th.jpgimgp4045c.th.jpgimgp4043.th.jpg

Source: cherryzzi | Credit/Reup: kiana78 @ SHINee soompi thread | DO NOT HOTLINK

EDIT

jjmasterpiece.jpg

Source: masterpiecejh | Credit/Reup: kiana78 @ SHINee soompi thread | DO NOT HOTLINK

[FANCAM] 110516 Handsome Jonghyun Recording IMP2 at Gimpo Airport

Credit. masterpiecejh