▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest arqylaminho

[uFO]Jonghyun's Birthday UFO Text

tumblr_ljbwd0mfuM1qfzzevo1_500.jpg

[종현]안녕하세요 종현입니다!! 벌써 날씨가 포근해졌네요~~^^전 따뜻한 날씨 속에서 기타도 배우고 많은것들을 준비중입니다. ^^ 여러분 어찌 지내세요!ㅋ 보고 싶네요. 아 그리고 생일축하해 준거 너무 고마워요^^ 평범히 지나갈 날들이 당신 때문에 특별해졌어요 고마워^^ 어서 만납시다! 다시 웃는 얼굴로^^

[JongHyun]Hello This is Jonghyun!! It’s mild weather already~~^^I’m practicing many things like playing guitar, etc in this warm weather.^^ How have you been, guys?ㅋ I miss you. Ah, and thank you very much for the happy birthday messages^^ You make my ordinary days so special. Thank you^^See you soon, with smiling face^^

Cr : AmieHazie

Shared by ; MYShawols

~~~EDIT~~~

[OFFICIAL]From Jonghyun with SHINee cute selca !

tumblr_ljc844Mt8P1qavfrmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljc86sbnZa1qdu3j4o1_400.jpg

Hello everyone this is bling bling jonghyun!

thank you for the birthday wishes!

even though i received these wishes in the previous years before, it feels different every time.

we’ve known each other for so long. from now on let’s continue to see each other happily!

Cr : hiyeom

Shared by : MYShawols

Guest taemin89

[PICS] 110408 Jonghyun - SM Building (Surprise Birthday Party)

2vrju.jpg

^He looks surprised alright^^ I wonder what did the other members prepared for him~

I miss him so much~!! Happy Birthday Jonghyun~!! ♥

Credit: as tagged

Source: SHINee World Malaysia

Guest moonlight1637

Hello eveyone. my nicknam is SeaweedSoup ("Soup" for short) ^^. it's my first time posting here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONG PUPPY!!!

Here are some pics of him in front of SM building

272528326.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302263320&Signature=c%2FV%2BXEogDbyMQXhQUDvGsluCm%2BI%3D

272527721.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302263212&Signature=V9mLQ4ssDEUHMKazWob7hqhk%2Fi4%3D

Credit: Leean_Aseep @twitter

And thank all SSS for wonderful sharing :x

Guest babymushroom

for some of the fans here i want to say sth.

for the picture jonghyun in front of SM building, with logo weibo.com/heeae512

it say clearly in her weibo that this picture not allow to take out from weibo.

but i can find this picture in soompi in twitter in forum....

and some of fans even cut her logo and reupload to everywhere.

i cant understand why lots of people reupload the picture from weibo

because i saw my friend's picture(not heeae) with her weibo logo many time in here but she said she didnt want this.

i just want to said that. everytime u upload other people's picture, can u think about if u have permission to do this.

dont cut the logo and make it become yours, its so rude.

im not good at english, hope u can understand what im saying.

Guest xichdao

I'm so so so happy

Finally, I see you, JJong ah~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jjong!!!!!

SHINee ah~~~~

I miss you so much~~~~~~~

comeback soon

I love Shawolsssssssssss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest gerty

SHINee for Auction's Spring Catalog

10 pics - click for full size

JPQ2Ql.jpg

5NqjHl.jpg

gUF55m.jpg6HwNEm.jpgISDdmm.jpg

mBwpPm.jpgOCacFm.jpgQ6fe7m.jpg

2Ikljm.jpgIIW6sm.jpg

Credit: Auction, Source: Lucky☆Key&SHINeeNIHS and Baidu

2011.04.08 Jonghyun in front of the SM building

OwLy3l.jpg

Credit: ijonghyun

GeGevl.jpg

Credit: as tagged

SHINee at Jonghyun's birthday party

Jonghyun just posted this on their board:

B6ewy.jpg

안녕하세요 블링블링 종현입니다

생일 축하해 줘서 너무 고마워요 ^^

작년도 제 작년도 축하 받았지만 매번 새롭네요 ㅎ

오래됐네 우리 만난 지..ㅎ

앞으로도 즐겁게 만나자구 ^^

Hello everyone this is bling bling jonghyun!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Even though I received these wishes in the previous years before, it feels different every time.

We’ve known each other for so long. From now on let’s continue to see each other happily!

Credit: SHINee's official board - Translation by hiyeom@tumblr

Guest linyin

^^ love that pic! they're so cute. so happy to see 5 of them together. thanks Gerty for pic and translation.

Happy birthday Jonghyun!

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

for some of the fans here i want to say sth.

for the picture jonghyun in front of SM building, with logo weibo.com/heeae512

it say clearly in her weibo that this picture not allow to take out from weibo.

but i can find this picture in soompi in twitter in forum....

and some of fans even cut her logo and reupload to everywhere.

i cant understand why lots of people reupload the picture from weibo

because i saw my friend's picture(not heeae) with her weibo logo many time in here but she said she didnt want this.

i just want to said that. everytime u upload other people's picture, can u think about if u have permission to do this.

dont cut the logo and make it become yours, its so rude.

im not good at english, hope u can understand what im saying.

I totally understand your English, so don't worry ^^

I think i could understand your frd's feeling because i experienced that several times too. However, it's not like i'm defending re-uploading people but I just wanna say one thing... Because we are living in a entirely open internet world so it's really hard to control people re-uploading your things w/o permission, because they DEFINITELY will (this or that way, here or there, they will, for sure). Regardless those who intentionally re-upload even if they know that they are not allowed, sometimes, people accidentally re-upload it because they don't understand Korean, Chinese or any of the languages it could be, so i hope your friend and anyone had experienced this situation would not get mad :). Therefore, as preventing ppl from re-uploading is just unavoidable, one of the solutions is that if you dont want your things to be shared, maybe you just shouldn't upload them on the 1st place haha ok just saying *dont hit me xD*

Anyway, i strongly agree with you about the point that some ppl re-upload things without proper credit, and even crop the authors' names out of the pics etc. It's really really really rude. I had experienced ppl using my art-works w/o credit and even cut my name out on my pics on purpose and upload them on tumblr. Even though my pics r not really something big but seriously I was a bit mad, and even told myself that next time if i upload anything on the internet, I'm SO gonna credit my name on the middle of the pic in red ink!!! Are those people happy now???

I'm not referring to any particular individuals of course. And i dont even hope if anyone of you pay attention to this nonsense post of mine, but i heard that some K-fans r really angry with those ppl (especially on tumblr) who use their pic without credit (it's ok with art-works thou, i think, as long as you credit the source of the pic), but if you upload pics/fan account/news or anything just to share, please credit the author as showing the least manner, unless you want they credit their names on the middle of SHINee's faces from now on :)

Ok, ignore my blahing, i dont want to ruin the mood though...

P/S: Waiting for vivi bb's Jonghyun bd party fanaccount translation xD. It's really DAEBAK, trust me ;;)

^ Agreed with what you said :) Btw, I'm sharing the fan-accounts XD

Here are some fan-accounts I've compiled from Jjong's birthday party. I'm sorry it's very Onew-centered cos it was taken from his private-community site ^^;; If anyone find any more fan-accounts of other members maybe, feel free to share them too!

click for full size

25g6u85.png

please credit properly if taken out!!! | credit & reupload: vivz (no hotlinking plz!)

i totally agree with vivi and nhirei said, sadly if you upload something its bound to spread, no matter how hard one may try its impossible to contain pictures, i'm sorry for the kshawol who uploaded that picture and didn't want it to spread, some fans seriously do not respect the amount of time kshawols put into taking pictures and documenting shinee, and it hurts me as a fan to see fellow kshawols being put through so much hurt and betrayal by certain international fans, who cant seem to respect the crediting and rules systems sss and shinee world (SFI) all abide to!

that aside....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY GOLDEN VOICED DINO KIM JONGHUYN!!

i cant believe he's finally 21 - WOW he's growing up! i remember when he was just turning 100% legal! last year during hello bb ^^ lol!, its been so long, its amazing, its been such a long and fruitful journey loving shinee and obviously jjonghyun along with it, seeing him grow and go through things which are making him into a mature singer (not idol) I LOVE his talent in writing lyrics, i love the amount of passion he puts into his singing and the emotions he brings out, those are very important for any singer, and jjonghyun is nothing short of being an amazing singer, i'm happy he's in love, and i'm happy that he's healthy! at least we all know he's alive and not vanishing on us like amber did- (how scary would that be) but yea! GOGOGO! hope he has an amazing year, and that next year he'll have become an ever better singer/idol/person! because he already is! to our skinship king fighting!

Guest ButterFly_Key

Thx 4 the shares SSS ^^

@Nhi

Love ur word bb ^^.

anout "reupload" thigy...

well like Nhi said "Because we are living in a entirely open internet world so it's really hard to control people re-uploading your things w/o permission, because they DEFINITELY will (this or that way, here or there, they will, for sure)" and "one of the solutions is that if you dont want your things to be shared, maybe you just shouldn't upload them on the 1st place haha ok just saying *dont hit me xD* "

i really hate this person "i think u know who XD". He/she always do that

*re-uploading a picture and cut the watermark out for the picture*. is he/she trying to claim that picture? or he/she is trying to get attention from the world? or WHAT? well i really hate something like this. he/she he really did not appreciate the person who took the picture.

I'm  not referring to any particular individuals of course. And i dont even  hope if anyone of you pay attention to this nonsense post of mine, but i  heard that some K-fans r really angry with those ppl (especially on  tumblr) who use their pic without credit (it's ok with art-works thou, i  think, as long as you credit the source of the pic), but if you upload  pics/fan account/news or anything just to share, please credit the  author as showing the least manner, unless you want they credit their names on the middle of SHINee's faces from now on :)

JJANG!!!!

@Vivi

pipin bb and april bb~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx 4 the share ^^

ah i really  want to see dubu with his lion hair XDDDDDD

heart is the greatest gift isn't it? LOL

arghhh.. this surprise party is ended too quickly. i want another fan-account XDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest fatalblue

The noonas from Jjong's fansites must be overjoyed right now. After months of inactivity they finally have some work to do ^^

As for the b-day boy himself, I see he's taken up the guitar again *wiggles eyebrows* I hope some of those new guitar skills find their way into Shinee next album (w/ some OnTae piano skills~ as well :P)

Thanks for the fan acct. translation vivz! Going by the last part I guess it's safe to say that Shinee's Japan debut is now on an indefinite postponement of sorts. ngl I'm a bit disappointed since I had begun looking forward to it but it's understandable w/ all the the stuff that has & continues to happen in Japan. It's nice that SM isn't pushing or rushing thing unnecessarily, it really gives the feeling that SM is serious about boys Japanese debut (though on another note doesn't it kind of make Tae's school transfer a bit of a waste?...)

I would really like to think now that we'll get some new K-music in lieu of the Japanese stuff very soon but for the the sake of not torturing myself I'll probably just set my mind to not expect anything until after summer :P (instead I'll just rejoice in the idea that the guys are finally getting some good long term rest!

SHINee for Auction's Spring Catalog

10 pics - click for full size

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

Credit: Auction, Source: Lucky☆Key&SHINeeNIHS and Baidu

Love the shot with Key and Taemin but what is with the dorky plastic wings on Taemin's shoes?

Taemin really needs to hire himself a a personal stylist.

Who ever is dressing Taemin, needs to be fire.