[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

From dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/moon-geun-young-confirmed-for-mary-stayed-out-all-night/

Moon Geun-young confirmed for Mary Stayed Out all Night

Moon Geun-young and Jang Geun-seok in a romantic comedy together? Yeah, I’ll be watching.

Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa adaptation that features Jang Geun-seok as a hippie musician, and now Moon will be signing up for a contract marriage with his character. Her Mary role is the daughter of a failed businessman and falls into a love triangle with an indie-band singer (Jang) and a perfect chaebol (as yet uncast).

Mon has been busy in her theatrical debut with the stage play Closer since August, and will jump into the drama as soon as the play wraps in October. It’ll premiere on KBS in October, airing on Mondays and Tuesdays after Sungkyunkwan Scandal wraps.

Seriously, sign me up! Moon has long been considered one of the best actresses of her generation, and she can wring emotion and intensity out of confused chaos (see: Cinderella’s Sister). She has, however, shied away from the romantic comedy genre, and I’d LOVE to see her tackle something light and fun. (Jang, as we know, is great in trendies.) The only rom-com I’ve seen her in is My Little Bride, which was AGES ago, but she was adorable in it.

Via DongA

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/moon-geun-young-confirmed-for-mary-skipped-the-curfew

Moon Geun Young confirmed for “Mary Skipped the Curfew”

The speculation that the Geuns (Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young) will co-star in “Mary Skipped the Curfew” has been confirmed.

“Mary Skipped the Curfew” is scheduled to air on November after KBS “SungKyunKwan Scandal”. According to the publisher agent, “Moon Geun Young will play the part of Mary Wee, a daughter who endures through the hardships of life after her father’s business failure. Mary is an innocent and optimistic feminist”.

In the script, Mary is in a 100 day two-way virtual marriage with a broke, indie band lead vocalist Kang Moo Kyul and with rich, charismatic, successful Jung In.

Won Su Yeon’s original work of the same title revolves around Mary, who is in a virtual marriage with two men. One is a rocker with a robust yet amiable personality while the other one is a guy who grew up romanticizing a relationship with Mary. Small changes but the latter rendition appeals to our generation.

Moon Geun Young replied, “There has never been a similar story and the characters are very fascinating. Although I’m nervous of being in an virtual marriage, I’m very excited to personify Mary”, describing her thoughts on the drama. She added, “Just like how the characters in tv dramas give hope to Mary, I’ll try my hardest to act as a catalyst for the viewers’ hopes, dreams, and memories.”

^_______________________^

Guest daily_tofu

Wow GeunGeun couple.. this is great news indeed. I guess I should be updating the first post with their pictures :P but i'll wait until something nice comes up. don't forget to remind me, Shiro so I can post it on the first post :P

Guest saranghae_12

wow, this sounds exciting.full support for sukkie!geungeun couple sounds cute.hehe.finally, a new series for JGS.does anyone know how long this new series will run?

Guest krizia_maranan

From dramabeans

http://www.dramabean...-out-all-night/

Moon Geun-young confirmed for Mary Stayed Out all Night

Moon Geun-young and Jang Geun-seok in a romantic comedy together? Yeah, I’ll be watching.

Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa adaptation that features Jang Geun-seok as a hippie musician, and now Moon will be signing up for a contract marriage with his character. Her Mary role is the daughter of a failed businessman and falls into a love triangle with an indie-band singer (Jang) and a perfect chaebol (as yet uncast).

Mon has been busy in her theatrical debut with the stage play Closer since August, and will jump into the drama as soon as the play wraps in October. It’ll premiere on KBS in October, airing on Mondays and Tuesdays after Sungkyunkwan Scandal wraps.

Seriously, sign me up! Moon has long been considered one of the best actresses of her generation, and she can wring emotion and intensity out of confused chaos (see: Cinderella’s Sister). She has, however, shied away from the romantic comedy genre, and I’d LOVE to see her tackle something light and fun. (Jang, as we know, is great in trendies.) The only rom-com I’ve seen her in is My Little Bride, which was AGES ago, but she was adorable in it.

Via DongA

I'm so happy that Moon Geun Young would like to be the leading actress of Mary !!!

Congratulations , KeunSuk ^^

Fighting Moon & Jang !!!

=======================

Sorry I didn't find that the news had been posted , so I edited mine :sweatingbullets:

Instead , I decided to put some pictures of Kang Mookyul & Jang Keun Suk , they look so similar !

It just like that the role is only for KeunSuk , cute  ^^

11631538-.jpg">

11631539-.jpg">

11631540-.jpg">

11631542-.jpg">

11631545-.jpg">

11631549-.jpg">

11631550-.jpg">

11631552-.jpg">

11631555-.jpg">

11631558-.jpg">

11631561-.jpg">

credit to dckeunsukgallery & jksmiclub^_^ 

Hello~~

WOW!!! I'm so excited to hear that Seukki will have another upcoming drama project soon *jumping around*

Finally, we can see GeunGeun couple :D I really look forward to watch this drama..SEUKKI FIGHTING!!!

Hi daily_tofu + shiro ^^ How are you? Long time no see :) Thank you for creating the thread and sharing the updates with us ^_^

Guest goosegirl

This is great news^______^ i guess my christmas gift has come early :D hehe, i think guen-guen couple MV has gotten me hook on this two and i remember at the beginning of the year wishing this two would be in a drama together. Cant believe it would come true. :wub: soo happy right now!

Yay! Thanks shiro! I love that news because I'm really anticipating their team up! I'm sure Sukkie is also happy to be working with Moon Geun Young. Plus MGY seems to really fit the role of Mary. By the way, I thought it will be shown on November?  Anyhow, it'll surely be a nice follow up after SKKS. 

Guest bluetsukky12

i think we have a very good drama installed for us. happy to see the geuns in a drama. really excited now. by the way, where can i download the manga???anyone??^^

Archived