[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest asianprincess

I translated the written preview for episode 1 of MSOAN, as well as the trailer voiceover dialogue and the character descriptions released by KBS.

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-1-written-preview-character-descriptions-and-teaser-trailer-translation/

I'll try to update on the latest MSOAN news as we get closer to the premiere. :lol:

You're awesome. Thanks for being so informative---if that's the proper word to use, lol. Now we have a clearer sense in how the story will progress between the characters. Can't wait to hear more news.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allygirl

Mary Stayed Out All Night – Episode 1 Written Preview

A chameleon of a girl, with the vitality of the sun, Wie Mae Ri does not lose hope even when all the furniture in her house has been auctioned off. These types of situations is now commonplace to her, and she already hid all her valuables. She watches her favorite drama on TV and another days passes for this girl with hidden strength, Wie Mae Ri.

She take the job as a chauffer for a rich friend at college, and accidentally hits someone with the car. Because he is already late for a performance, Mu Gyul tells her its fine and walks away. Mae Ri runs after him to make sure he’s really not injured, and catches Mu Gyul’s performance with his band. They fight, and then get drunk, and do something they can’t undo.

On the otherhand, the son of a Korean business man based in Japan, Jung In, is in Korea to produce a television program and is busier than he can imagine. Except his father’s sole concern is getting his son married first. Jung In accepts his father’s condition that he will provide the finacing for his television production if Jung In gets married. Jung In arrives in Korea, and discovers the actress Seo Jun.

Jung In’s father visits Mae Ri’s mother’s final resting place to pay his respects, and run into Mae Ri’s father who is escaping from loan sharks. He learns of the existence of Mae Ri, who looks just like her deceased mother. Jung In and Mae Ri’s respective fathers agree to have their children married to each other.

When Mae Ri’s ecstatic father comes home, he sees his innocent daughter Mae Ri with an unknown man in the same house. He is shocked beyond belief. Is Mae Ri living with Mu Gyul? And what happened between them last night?

credit http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-1-written-preview-character-descriptions-and-teaser-trailer-translation/

Guest bluetsukky12

so happy that the biggest tv network here in the Phils. already got the rights for MSOAN, so there's an assurance that this will be shown here in our country, so happy!!!so love the piccie of JKS with his hair swaying with him, cool and hot. haha

Guest l.y.n.x.

I translated the written preview for episode 1 of MSOAN, as well as the trailer voiceover dialogue and the character descriptions released by KBS.

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-1-written-preview-character-descriptions-and-teaser-trailer-translation/

I'll try to update on the latest MSOAN news as we get closer to the premiere. :lol:

This is a little confusing. She's legally married to Jung In but she's in a fake marriage with both? No info on what kind of $$ arrangements were there between Mae Ri and Mu Gyul.

--- that said - the stills from the shooting and the cast's remarks about the two Geun being close on the set is sooooo sweeet. How about this - shipping KJW in the drama but for real life - it can only be JGS. :) :) rite GGC??

Is Mae Ri holding onto to Mu Gyul's hands but not Jung In's??

I know we shouldnt quote pics but this one exception can? Is Mae Ri holding onto to Mu Gyul's hands but not Jung In's??

Yeah I noticed that too. Mae Ri and Mu Gyul's hands were clasping. Jung In clasped her hand, but Mae Ri only let her hand to be held by Jung In? Is this intentional to give the viewers hint of their triangle dynamics? :D

gif screencaps of Mugyul and Maeri

credit as tagged

1288111243_201010270142083959773201_0.gif

The official poster of MSOAN

2010102701002643100134902.jpg

2010102701002643100134901.jpg

The second trailer of MSOAN

credit to KBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3m7xZwSSN0

Geun Young is soo cute at the beginning. So in the drama, she acts like very childish? super aegyo. :wub:

they will also have a running scene. ooh looking forward to that. siiiigh why can't nov 8th come any faster =S, we're all dying here from too much anticipation

Guest jgs-fan-in-LA

hello!!! i know it's still early to tell but i'm noticing that Mu Gyul's trademark is the hands crossed on his chest (is there a term for that??? i only know the filipino word for it >.<).. can't wait to see the drama to confirm my observation... :) ~~ anyway if any of you already mentioned that in this thread i'm sorry i haven't read the texts yet. hihi.. was too focused on pics and vids. :P

@bluetsukky12, wow!!! abs already bought msoan?? and right when YAB is about to end... nice to know that they'll continue to fuel the JKS fever there. ^_^

Guest c4ntix14

Kyaaa....

New Drama yay.. yay...

There are Geunsuk Oppa and Geun Unni

I like Geun Unni's hair, she looks cute with curly hair

Can't wait..!! lol

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Thanks to all the updates!!! :)

So many things about MSOAN lately since the drama’s so near! Makes me more happy ^^

About the wedding pictorial, it is a distinctive concept indeed. It’s bizarre but it’s what the audience would like to see, something innovative!

@lynx and shiro, yea, i noticed, even if mary has 2 grooms you’ll know that they wanted to portray to whom she’s truly in love with <3

that said - the stills from the shooting and the cast's remarks about the two Geun being close on the set is sooooo sweeet. How about this - shipping KJW in the drama but for real life - it can only be JGS. :) :) rite GGC??

definitely, totally and absolutely! lynx ;)

Mary Stayed Out All Night – Episode 1 Written Preview

She take the job as a chauffer for a rich friend at college, and accidentally hits someone with the car. Because he is already late for a performance, Mu Gyul tells her its fine and walks away. Mae Ri runs after him to make sure he’s really not injured, and catches Mu Gyul’s performance with his band. They fight, and then get drunk, and do something they can’t undo.

credit http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-1-written-preview-character-descriptions-and-teaser-trailer-translation/

Hmmm...I think it was in this scene that JGS and MGY were recently seen blushing while filming..so intriguing ...what could have happened in episode 1 when they got drunk.. ;):P

Guest bluetsukky12

@jgs-fan-in-LA yup, isn't ABS-CBN great??haha. i also think that they're striking while the iron is hot because asianovela fans started to love Jang Geun Suk. My friend saw some people printing pictures of him as Hwang Tae Kyung, I just hope that Mary would be in primetime

Oh!have you seen Mu-Gyul's position while sleeping??cute..haha

Not sure if this has been posted yet, sorry I have not gone thru all the previous pages . .

KBS Korea Website for MSOAN

KBS World Website & Official English Title - Marry Me, Mary!

Premiere in Korea : 2010.11.8

Premiere on KBS World : 2010.12.20

Currently, it hasn't indicated the number of Episodes in the series (at KBSWorld)

Guest solserene

Accdg. to MSOAN fb, Seukkie's mother came to their shooting and MGY is talking to her happily. :D and accdg. to GeunGeun couple fb JKS calls MGY on the phone after they finished shooting and JKS sang a song to MGY! JKS even added on his online interview, "We always talk anything . and we have the same feeling"

OMG! How sweet!!!

66315_124364804286812_114446341945325_161166_5250768_n.jpg

67764_124569787599647_114446341945325_162371_1277287_n.jpg

cr: on MSOAN fb

Lastly,

MSOAN Press Conference has changed the date. It will be on Nov.3 now 2pm at Imperial Palace Hotel.

Archived