[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest -thanatos-

MGY and JGS look adorable together, and the show hasn't even started.

AND OH MY GOD. KJW is looking fine as hell. Too bad he's playing second fiddle again.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cofioca

Teaser and last character stills for Mary Stayed Out All Night

by javabeans

The first teaser clip has been released for KBS’s upcoming Mary Stayed Out All Night, and while the video doesn’t show much in the way of plot, it does put a smile on my face with its sunny, feel-good atmosphere (and adorable cast).

This clip is called a “demo video,” which is more a description of its style (it mimics a CF or music-video feel) than its actual function. Let’s just hope it doesn’t pull a Cinderella’s Sister in creating a narrative in the promo clip that doesn’t actually exist anywhere in the series. (Who’s still bitter about that?)

Mary Stayed Out All Night premieres in November. I would say I can’t wait for it to start, except that since the current series airing in its timeslot is the highly addictive and heart-tugging Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I think I’ll just use this as an exercise in patience.

Mary Stayed Out All Night Demo Clip

Also, the three leading characters have released their character stills, so it’s Kim Hyo-jin’s turn as the last of the main quartet:

5084694959_991b2bee3b_z.jpg

via Star MT

Source: Dramabeans

Guest dramaschonney

Oh, i saw this teaser....I CAN'T wait for it!

But this teaser gave me a feeling of a happy family or something like that.

And I hope, that there's gonna be some chemistry between JGS and MGY cuz until now, they give me the vibe of two cute siblings =(

Anyway, I believe that it's gonna be a great drama - awesome cast, awesome JGS and MGY.

What else do we need?:D

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Gah, it hasn't even started yet but i can help but to think about this couple all day long...lol

some GIFs to share

geungeuncoupleysmmep109.gif

geungeuncouple17.gif

geungeuncouple18.gif

geungeuncouple21.gif

geungeuncouple22.gif

geungeuncouple24.gif

Guest GeunGeunCouple

just came up with a little interesting skinship from our couple ^^

it looks like as if they made their promise to be together in the future :wub:

37717404.jpg

65858866.jpg

SO WHAT'S NEXT? JUST LEAVE IT TO YOUR IMAGINATION :sweatingbullets:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Moon Geun Young & Jang Geun Suk looks like a real couple00000000b.jpg

Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young was both born in year 1987. In their new upcoming drama 'Mary Stayed out all Night' the two looks like a real couple.

The official production of Mary Stayed out all Night said that" it was destiny that Moon Geun Young & Jang Geun Suk will do in a drama and 2 people born in the year 1987 with the same age of child actors have in common is in acting a passion for extraordinary.For this reason a story about the work place and role effusive was tight.

Field staff also said " Moon geun Young & Jang Geun Suk first meet in the shoot they said 'hello' to each other and such as a warm, friendly atmosphere that was seen as a real friend. Really lovely and affectionate look like lovers, looking attractive when you see it''

Mary Stayed Out all Night demo video in sight of two people loveliness itself. The 2 actors play their character and it really good to see that every one of them has good in acting. Especially Kang Mu gyeol playing the guitar and Mae Ri feel free to take pictures and they are looking at each other eyes like a real lover is the reaction.

Mary Stayed out all night will aired on November 8 replacing Sungkyunkwan scandal.

reporter: anbie@sportschosun.com

credit: MSOAN FB FanPage

omo I love their chemistry in the MV demo version

:wub: MGY and JGS are really cute together :)

thank you so much for sharing your HQ caps dear ;)

they are indeed the cutest couple ever :wub:

OFF TOPIC (but still GeunGeun related :D)

do i see a MGY's fan with MGY's new lead man? (i smell jealousness~)

20101009174847.jpg

credit: JGS DC gall

thank you so much for sharing your HQ caps dear ;)

they are indeed the cutest couple ever :wub:

OFF TOPIC (but still GeunGeun related :D)

do i see a MGY's fan with MGY's new lead man? (i smell jealousness~)

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9874/20101009174847.jpg

credit: JGS DC gall

GeunGeunCouple oh sorry I forgot to write the source where I found those screencaps, it's not me who screencap it :D

for more screencaps you can go to this blog : http://shinhwa3303.blog.me/140116468304

MGY's big fan will surely be jealous :lol: maybe he could sing for MSOAN OST like he did in CS :P

berny I vote for JGS of course, since I already became Geuns shipper :D

-----

another article about MSOAN demo video, I'll post the part that hasn't been posted yet.

On set, Jang Geun-suk and Moon Geun-young recently decided to talk casually to each other (instead of using formal language you use when you talk to someone older in South Korea). The actor and actress, who are of the same age, were able to become close friends very quickly. A staff on set stated, “They seem like really good friends. Sometimes they seem more lovely and friendly than a real couple that just seeing them makes people happy.

http://popseoul.com

Hi siidudul, im team JGS too! ^_^

Hi GeunGeunCouple, that pic of Heechul, Yesung and JGS is a nice surprise. I'm just happy that JGS and MGY have become really close since they were in their teens. Well perhaps it was fate that they met in YSMM and their paths keeps crossing each other through the years and were able to host together in a drama awards and events. JGS was even able to watch "Closer" which only proves how sweet he is. JGS seems to give effort to be constantly in touch and be close to MGY. :wub:

Well for Yesung, I like him too, but he seems so shy and cannot even get himself near MGY without getting all nervous and all. If only he gives an effort too to really get to know how MGY who is such a sweet, kind girl. Yesung has this long time crush on MGY but it seems he just watch her from afar.

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Team JGS all the way! haha tongue.gif

Thanks for the screen caps .. hm, I really wanna make one my desktop but they are all so cute I can't choose!

Guest yumoreo5

Hm, I must be the only one whose hopes sort of died down after watching the demo clip? I don't know, I just didn't really like the music and the scenes were so random. My interest level for Cinderella's Sister after watching its demo music video was at a 1000% but this time around, eh. I just hope this drama is really good and not just another great cast but mediocre drama.

Hm, I must be the only one whose hopes sort of died down after watching the demo clip? I don't know, I just didn't really like the music and the scenes were so random. My interest level for Cinderella's Sister after watching its demo music video was at a 1000% but this time around, eh. I just hope this drama is really good and not just another great cast but mediocre drama.

but the storyline for cinderella sister turned out to be so mediocre compared to our expectations from watching the demo clip.

so mayb mary stayed out all night will be the opposite... it's demo clip may not impress us but the story might ? :) let's just go and watch it w/ an open mind and mayb... mayb it'll suprise us!

i haven't been here for quite a while...im happy that a lot of people are anticipating JGS and MGY's new drama...few more days and it will start already :D:D:D ...thanks to all for sharing pix, gif, news, etc...

MGY - MSOAN BTS

72704162078743816827147.jpg

according to MSOAN FanPage on FB, MSOAN presscon will be held on November, 4 2010

this MSOAN fanpage has been recognized by korean site like Nate.

Mary Stayed Out All Night gains popularity through Facebook!

65980162072647150770147.jpg

Moon Geun Young & Jang Geun Suk upcoming Korean Drama 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' has been created a Facebook Site. This is established by fans of the two to support their upcoming highly anticipated drama this year.

Lots of Enthusiastic support by fans even it is not yet aired has Asian fans have been received enthusiastically.

Almost 3,000 Facebook users subscribe & like the page of this that is created by fans.

Particularly those latest news to Mary Stayed out all Night has been translated & use the fans through writing phonetically in English, showing affection, exposed columns on it.

All the cast have been cheering up by those fans .

Some asian fans post their comment on it and said "saranghaeyo jang geun suk N moOn geun young(사랑해요. 장근석 앤 문근영)" "moon geun-young is so beautiful", "You‘re so handsome n cool Sukkie Oppa. I will always like U!!"

The responses of every fans reveal that they anticipate this drama.

Reporter;고승희 기자/shee@heraldm.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20101019n14259 translated by MSOAN FanPage

MGY - MSOAN BTS

according to MSOAN FanPage on FB, MSOAN presscon will be held on November, 4 2010

this MSOAN fanpage has been recognized by korean site like Nate.

Mary Stayed Out All Night gains popularity through Facebook!

65980162072647150770147.jpg

Moon Geun Young & Jang Geun Suk upcoming Korean Drama 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' has been created a Facebook Site. This is established by fans of the two to support their upcoming highly anticipated drama this year.

Lots of Enthusiastic support by fans even it is not yet aired has Asian fans have been received enthusiastically.

Almost 3,000 Facebook users subscribe & like the page of this that is created by fans.

Particularly those latest news to Mary Stayed out all Night has been translated & use the fans through writing phonetically in English, showing affection, exposed columns on it.

All the cast have been cheering up by those fans .

Some asian fans post their comment on it and said "saranghaeyo jang geun suk N moOn geun young(사랑해요. 장근석 앤 문근영)" "moon geun-young is so beautiful", "You‘re so handsome n cool Sukkie Oppa. I will always like U!!"

The responses of every fans reveal that they anticipate this drama.

Reporter;고승희 기자/shee@heraldm.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20101019n14259 via MSOAN FanPage

yeah good for them!!! :D the drama is becoming so popular even though it has not yet started! what mooore if it'll start!! whoohoo.. I really really cant wait! and there is also another FB fanpage of the drama.. hope you guys will "LIKE" it too...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Stayed-Out-All-Night-maelineun-oebagjung/144067305635459?ref=ts

Guest jaerin07

Netizens hopes for more relationship with Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young Couple

73418_162268507131184_147589235265778_391779_2013173_n.jpg

Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young couple become a hot topic its not because of Mary Stayed out all night but because of there amazing charisma. Fans hope that they would be real lovers in life.Some of them said that Moon Geun Young is the best girl for Jang Geun Suk.

On their Demo Video of Mary Stayed Out all Night you will see there that they like a real lover. When they look to each other you will see that this couple are like lovers, also in reality,

the lovely beautiful couple which has the same age is very positive reaction of the netizens.

One staff from this drama said, “I felt real deep friendship between them from their talking and mood. By showing a lovely image that which is lovelier than a real couple, even viewers who watch this drama will feel happiness.

Just like korean stars Sandara Park & Kim Ju Yeong., Jo Kwon & Gain they hope they become real couple in real life.

Will Moon-Jang Couple will be that too? Lets find out soon.

Meanwhile Mary Stayed out all Night will be airedon November 08 on KBSTV

bonbon@osen.co.kr

Love this GeunGeun Couple.. ^^

Archived