[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh!! I have a good one. I read it in a war book once. You get little pieces of scrap metal, dip in acid, then you set aside. You cut small openings all over the person's body, stick the acid-dipped metal inside and then sew it back up! Isn't that disgusting??! I used to think no one could deserve that torture method...I've changed my mind. I'll even donate my car to make the scrap metal.

SHIPPERS UNITE! I think we can all agree that no one came out of this episode intact. So all JI and MG shippers- join forces!!!

i'll join the force...damn...to think i woke up early just to watch...hoping and praying that i'll be good..then with crappy reception i ended up saying...WTF am i doing still keeping hopes high... :crazy:

MG i know that you are a good person despite your temper...but cant MR just say to MG with love there should be trust...in loyalty there is also trust...arggghhhh....why is it hard to say those words...then maybe they can switch it to the lovey dovey stuff.... :wacko:

last episode tomorrow...although i keep my expectations low...i didnt know that still it did not meet what i want to see....soo hard to think...mabye i'll just put the writer underneath the snow and let her be plowed for awhile...maybe it'll clear out things for me... fury.gif

Guest allygirl

Lets chill a little :)

*quoted image*

reposted frm MSOAN baidu

wish that they have official still of this picture :)

Thanks dear, actually i had noticed this scene and hope someone post this pic..this must be BTS pic..so lovely..my heart beating hard for them to be together in finale!!

Guest saranghae_miyavi

people please stop raving about how much you hate the writers and etc, if your going to please do a spoiler, that kind of talk ruins the episode.

Guest GeunGeunCouple

to be honest, i was so stressed the whole day. not totally because of the EP but with some other stuffs as well >_<

i need to save up my energy for tomorrow to react for tonight's EP...the intensity will be much higher tomorrow that's for sure! lols

here's an HQ version of our GeunGeun Couple BTS pic at the ending

geungeuncouple.jpg

cap by: EJ

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! :)

Wow, I'm reading so many negative comments about episode 15.

I didn't think it was possible but episode 15 sounds even more screwy than episode 14.

I think I might actually stop watching this drama even if I have two episodes

to go.

Its so sad that this drama that started out pretty good turned out to be so

wishy washy. Too much push and pulls in the relationship, too many unexpected

events that didn't link.

Like someone else said, I feel embarassed for the actors and actresses that have to

work with this inconsistent script. It seems like a waste of their talent. This is the

same way I felt when they added Lee Da Hae's character in East of Eden. At first,

she seemed interesting but then they messed her up and made her a minor character which

I think was why Lee Da Hae called it quits for the drama.

Anyway, it was fun watching Kim Jae Wook on-screen as the character of a broken

business man. I like Kim Jae Wook :]

Today, is MG's shipper turn to cry...

tomorrow, i have a strong feeling that Im gonna cry so bad... I dont know what will happen to JI. My worst scenario is that the writer will kill him :crazy:

but either way.... I think im gonna cry so bad tomorrow..... tears.gif this is the moment that JI's shipper hv been waiting for... tears.gif ohhhhh... otokeeeee ....

It's ok, I'll bring you a tissue box. I can tell you that it's very rare for a 1st lead-shipper to be as depressed and traumatized as 2nd lead supporters. Heehee

Guest lucky_moon

I'm sad to see how things is going between Marry & MG but also JI dont deserve a pity love by Marry too. I dunno how things will end but I hope for a happy ending not only to MG-Marry but also to JI.

Guest Rose1969

Im a 100% JI and MR shipper. But im sure the writer won't be marrying MR to JI. JI will most probably be the oppa to MR, watching over her and protecting her forever like that he promised her when they were young. So probably JI will be helping MR and MG get back together. Seeing MR happy JI will be happy.

JI oppa hwaiting. =)

Me too eventhough I like MG. Hope we have two MR. :D

honestly, i have stopped watching this show in episode 13. as early as that, i thought the writer was so bad. even then, i just read the recaps to see how it will all end. who's the writer again? she really sucks. i feel bad for JGS and MGY.

i don't think the last episode will be able to redeem all this mess.

Guest nileyfan1

transalation to last scene 

last scene

Mary: thank you for the other timeif it wasnt for you – we wouldve been in big troublei didnt have a chance so I didnt get to say itis the drama OST going well?since the director isnt there- I have no idea how the office is running/doingMG: mary- what are you doing here?Mary: it happened cuz of meMG: why do you think this is cuz of you?Mary: director got hurt while saving meso how can I act like i dont know that?MG: if you did this much – it”s enougheven if you do it till that much- no one is going to speak ill of youMary: MGahMG: If I dont do this – you will not be able to leave director jungso let’s decide right hereI’m sorry for being cold all that timeI’ll apologize for avoiding youbut when I heard you were in danger I knew for surethis time it’s your turn to listen to what i have to sayMary: cant you wait till director wakes upafter director wakes up – I can go to you-no – I am definitely going to youso just till then – uh?MG: if you cant answer now – even then you’ll be the sameis it going to be me or directorshe stays silentMG: this is your answercredit: rebelsoul

let's forget about ep15 today..tonight will be the last episode of MSOAN..like what sukkie said let's stay with him till ep16..not only for him but also for MGY..definitely JGS & MGY are the reason why I watched this drama..I have been waiting for this tandem to happened..and I really thank God for making it possible..so even if what happened last night made my temperature high, I'm still staying till the end..my loyalty with the Holiday Couple stays with them..this is my own way of saying thank you for all the sweet and cute scenes they showed in this show..not to forget the best kiss ever :lol: definitely their chemistry is daebak!!!

yesterday I was trying my best to trend #MSOAN and #MMM..I even ask some of my twitter friends to trend it even if they don't watch it..not because they hate the drama but because they are not a kdrama addict just like me..heheh..today I'm still gonna trend #MSOAN and #MMM..I wanted to cheer them up and show them that we are loyal to them..for sure, JGS & MGY read our comments last night and I know they are very sad and upset of all the negative feedbacks of ep15..I hope you guyz also trend with me..It won't make us harm right..heheh

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! :):):)

Guest Sunnyazn101

im a jungin and maeri couple fan. the writer cud change the whole thing and make them end up together and make a lot of fans furious but again who nos it all ends tomorrow?

tbh there is reali a 50% chance for both couples because they reali wudn't add in the boku ga iru? part for nothing right?

anyways...

this drama is good and whoever ends up wit who i hope for a happy ending.

Archived