[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dramabeans just released its recap of M3 episode 13

A lot of us commented on this last week and I think some of them are now over at Ockoala's blog reading her recaps. You should come join us. :) It's a much happier place.

Seriously JGS has a very good vocal especially singing this genre of music...his voice & tone is even better than some idols/singers..its a wonder he hasnt chg his career to be a singer yet

Perhaps the evil dad shud marry MG's mom instead...that's definitely will keep him busy enough keeping out his dimwitted wife out of trouble

Nono! I need my JSG in dramas! He can sing in those, that's enough! And your idea of Awful Mom + Evil Dad is fantastic! I cracked up reading it. We should have done that from the start. Although with his mafia background, he'd prob just dig a ditch somewhere and bury her while she's still talking.

dramabeans just released its recap of M3 episode 13, I wonder why other people bother to read M3 recaps if they are not watching it and bother to comment ruthlessly as if bad words just come out naturally from them. To say this show is silly is too much, especially if many fans are enjoying it. It is as if saying the fans are as silly as the show. From the very beginning, I never expected this to have a dramatic plot, that's why I enjoyed every episode of M3. If they want "sane plots", they are free to watch other drama and not bother to bad mouth dramas they left.

totally agree with you...haters keep saying it's such a waste of time, boring, nonsense, etc, etc...but they still spent time to follow the story and comment bad things on the show...everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i just hope they won't bash a show just bcoz they don't like the lead stars..just bcoz they wanted other partner for JGS..

totally agree with you...haters keep saying it's such a waste of time, boring, nonsense, etc, etc...but they still spent time to follow the story and comment bad things on the show...everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i just hope they won't bash a show just bcoz they don't like the lead stars..just bcoz they wanted other partner for JGS.

I pretty much agree with you and everyone else here. Usually, I don't mind reading the recaps & comments at dramabeans, but there are so many comments about how they think the drama is bad/boring/a waste of time. Even some comments where they say that they "can't wait until it's over". It gets to the point where I don't want to read MSOAN recaps over there since my heart gets hurt every time lol. I'll just stick with ockoala. Much more enjoyable. And I know there are a lot of us who enjoy this drama very much. x] At first I started to watch this drama since I'm huge fans of JGS and MGY, but now I really like the drama itself. ^^

I pretty much agree with you and everyone else here. Usually, I don't mind reading the recaps & comments at dramabeans, but there are so many comments about how they think the drama is bad/boring/a waste of time. Even some comments where they say that they "can't wait until it's over". It gets to the point where I don't want to read MSOAN recaps over there since my heart gets hurt every time lol. I'll just stick with ockoala. Much more enjoyable. And I know there are a lot of us who enjoy this drama very much. x] At first I started to watch this drama since I'm huge fans of JGS and MGY, but now I really like the drama itself. ^^

no offense to dramabeans..i'm one of their regular visitors..but when haters started to invade MSOAN i stop myself from reading their MSOAN recaps..actually i stop myself from coming there..full of negative vibes..i'll just get back there after MSOAN ends..heheh

yeah ur definitely right..ockoala is much more enjoyable...i'm really having fun reading MSOAN recaps and comments over there..full of positive vibes..hehehe

can't wait for tonight's episode! :)

Guest GeunGeunCouple

well, as i keep on saying...i will never bother to read comments with full of bashing anymore so i wont dare to go to dramabeans. for me, MSOAN is too precious and not deserving to such criticism. MSOAN does not need such comments like that :D. what makes you happy, can make you feel contented afterall! :)

I want to ask, if anyone have the slower version of Hello Hello ?? With the guitar as the BG music only.

im dying to have that version of hello hello, sounds good too!

hello hello candii, since the slow version is not out yet, i just decided to rip the one MG sang at the studio. :)

hello hello (slow version)

i really love hello hello song~ the original version, its really very catchy. have been repeating it over and over since last night! :lol:

EPISODE 14 about to start in 30 minutes~!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

towards the end I was feeling so sorry for Jung in coz maeri kept rejecting him

and he's such a gentleman~~

he likes maeri but wants the best for her

but he cant control his own feelings

ahhhh when he hugged her from behind i was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i am so happy that we got a JI-MR scene!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but then at the same time i felt contradicted coz MG had to see it

(of course otherwise it's not a drama right?)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh well there's no way for JI and MR to end up together but i'm grateful that they as least gave us this~~but ahhhh JI's tears in this ep was heartbreaking

woohoo TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OMG OMG OMG!!! 

Today's ending was so dramatic haha! I feel like everything that's happening now must have happened before when they still didnt change the writer!! It's so sad we can see the story progressing but there's only two episodes more to go.. I love how they show JI feelings stronger! Before the change of writer, we could see that JI was affected by mary but to say he loved her was too much for me! But now, even if im 100% MM shipper im feeling so distressed for JI 

At the end of the ep, we see JI who cant hold it anymore after hearing Mary asking for a divorce going to backhug her!! And then MG comes in, i suppose to give his father's ring back!!

How can they let us hanging without a preview!!!! ARGH! Im going crazy! Wish all that happened before so we could maybe see JI having more happy moments with Mary and more hope for a relationship!! Now mary is so in love with MG i know its just impossible for them to even create some happy memories!! :( 

MG seeing that, i suppose he wont be happy but he cant be jealous because he must know how much mary loves him.. 

Aaargh!! Im so in love with our OTP but what to do about JI!!! Gosh i really wish to see a drama where KJW can be the guy who get the girl!!! Bad Guy.. MMM... I think KJW really has a way to break our heart with his heartbroken expression! I mean he can play the tortured, left alone guy so well it BREAKS my heart!! :( Haha So much "break one's heart" in one sentence :D 

A lot of us commented on this last week and I think some of them are now over at Ockoala's blog reading her recaps. You should come join us. :) It's a much happier place.

Yes, I'm silently reading Ockoala's blog, it's really more fun there.

no offense to dramabeans..i'm one of their regular visitors..but when haters started to invade MSOAN i stop myself from reading their MSOAN recaps..actually i stop myself from coming there..full of negative vibes..i'll just get back there after MSOAN ends..heheh

yeah ur definitely right..ockoala is much more enjoyable...i'm really having fun reading MSOAN recaps and comments over there..full of positive vibes..hehehe

can't wait for tonight's episode! :)

I'm also a regular visitor there, I respect javabeans' reviews, it's really the mean comments there that makes the blog upsetting to even look at it. Some of the comments were not really constructive.

Thanks GeunGeunCouple for the link :D

Oh my! I just read soulsrebel transcap, and the ending. OMG! this ending is such a cliffhanger! with no preview somemore! and we still have 6 more days to ep15!!

im having a heart attack.

i wonder how will MG react upon seeing this.

i feel sad for MG, and its on his birthday right? so sad ): lots of jealousy in this drama i suppose. (JI n MR kiss, SJ n MG kiss and then this back hug)

gosh. monday please come faster~

Well, have to watch ep14 with subs before i can fully comment on it (:

Guest Cara_Sunflower

Now the situation is reversed, it is now MG who witnessed the goodbye scene between Mary and J. I am sure he will not be as cool as Mary was when she witnessed the goodbye kiss between MG and S. I hope he will not pushed Mary away and just to listen to her explanation. He never listens to her since he is soooo hot tempered and when he cools down,that's when he would be sweet and all loving to Mary! Aiggoooo. Mary's love for MG is stronger because she has loyalty too!!

Ah, what an ending of ep 14. Now have to wait 6 long days again to see the next episode... although I feel rather sad that this would be the last 6-more-days tears.gif I'm going to miss this couple so much... tears.gif

I would rather the ending to be MG coming home and finding Mary asleep on the couch... with the curtain pulled all to the side. Then he would wake her up... :D It would make for a very warm christmas... :lol:

I was laughing like crazy during that scene when MR asked what MG wants for xmas/bday... and he pointed to the curtain to be pulled down. OMG, his face when he said it... :lol: let me repeat it again: hot-blooded-male Kang Mu Gyul... :lol::wub:

I haven't seen today's episode 'cause livestream didn't work for me and I 've read only what happened, so I will comment on it as a whole later, however, if the innocent backhug will be a reason for break up and the dreaded separation "because MG doesn't want to be like his Mum and have his all life dictated by love", I swear I will start some bashing of my own, too.

Mary Stayed Out All Night - malinger. Ep14

I like this scene so much!!My favourite scene for today..love in the air :wub: :wub: :wub:  

CR dnfxmfk0@YT

Thanks for the link!! My favourite scene today too!! 

How much would i love it if they could reunite de geun geun in another drama as the lead couple again!!!!! But i think they almost never reunite already done couple do they ? :(!!!! 

Can someone remember a couple who made two dramas ?

I love MMM but with all the criticism about the drama, even if their acting capabilites are acknowledged, i would LOVE to have them in another drama which would be a DAEBAK for the story and for their presence in it!!!! :) 

Guest GeunGeunCouple

yea, i feel so mixed after seeing the ending for tonight's EP. excited yet sad...

but oh well...let's cheer up~! MARY CHRISTMAS to all! :)

@shiro lol can't blame mugyul...he's a man. and a hot one! rawwwrrr...:lol:

Archived